Latest topics

confusion!!! help me!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confusion!!! help me!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-05, 13:11

jiggy in tht latest holi topic wrote..tht mathura track is on!! MY QUESTION IS : 
WHAT IS THE MATHURA TRACK???? PLZ HELP!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: confusion!!! help me!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:14

aishakapoor wrote:jiggy in tht latest holi topic wrote..tht mathura track is on!! MY QUESTION IS : 
jodha or jalal jungle se lautne ke baad mathura se ghuzrengi, thr they will meet one mysterious girl shehnaz, who believes in both hindu & muslim traditions.jj will be impressed by her........this is d track synopsis.....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-05, 13:17

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:jiggy in tht latest holi topic wrote..tht mathura track is on!! MY QUESTION IS : 
jodha or jalal jungle se lautne ke baad mathura se ghuzrengi, thr they will meet one mysterious girl shehnaz, who believes in both hindu & muslim traditions.jj will be impressed by her........this is d track synopsis.....
BUT Y WILL THEY GO TO JUNGLE???? AND WAT IS TH JUNGLE TRACK....CUZ ACCORDING TO PROMO...THE BACKGROUND IS ONE OF THERE OWN HOJRAS NOE.

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:21

copying my comment from holi wala post.....sorry...too lazy you see...  Embarassed  Embarassed 

acc to some spoiler JoJa will visit mathura together.....hmm....
i feel when jallu asked Jo to leave she'll go via the khufia surang and set out to mathura and not amer as her mother said that she could not come back to amer.....
so Jo sets out to mathura to look for kanha (thats what my brain tells me...don't ask) where she'll meet some villagers who will give her common man clothing and she'll play holi there.....jallu is there or not..idk....
what say?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 13:22

aishakapoor wrote:
BUT Y WILL THEY GO TO JUNGLE???? AND WAT IS TH JUNGLE TRACK....CUZ ACCORDING TO PROMO...THE BACKGROUND IS ONE OF THERE OWN HOJRAS NOE.
Relax my dear ... these promos are there to keep you glued and keep the suspense on .. the channel is doing a very good job of maintaining viewers interest in the show 
 long hug  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 13:23

aishakapoor wrote:
aisha love....humne promo pe vishvaas karna band kar diya hai......
ab toh bas promo dekh kar kush hote hai.....lekin vishvaas....?? nu-uh
when the real deal comes....i'll trust only that
right now i'm on the satisfaction high that jallu will realise his blunder soon.....2-3 episode max

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 13:24

Jiggy wrote:copying my comment from holi wala post.....sorry...too lazy you see...  Embarassed  Embarassed 

acc to some spoiler JoJa will visit mathura together.....hmm....
i feel when jallu asked Jo to leave she'll go via the khufia surang and set out to mathura and not amer as her mother said that she could not come back to amer.....
so Jo sets out to mathura to look for kanha (thats what my brain tells me...don't ask) where she'll meet some villagers who will give her common man clothing and she'll play holi there.....jallu is there or not..idk....
what say?
oooooooooooo i see.thanx didi......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-05, 13:40

THANKS GUYS!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver