Latest topics

Is it a deliberate uttempt to demean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it a deliberate uttempt to demean

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-05, 14:26

OK here I have a doubt

Take it easy and not to offend anyone

Is its a deliberate attempt to demean mughals and Akbar in particular in the eyes of public by picrurising Akbar as some one bewda, spineless hen pegged and failure when it comes to capturing sujamal

Or an attempt to glorify rajvanshis by showing a pile of dead bodies and showing how bad a king Akbar is

I feel so correct me if I'm wrong

.all mughals were not good I agree but Akbar was different all together and we can't simply forget what they have contributed towards our culture and heritage

But I feel they are often misunderstood

I seek a healthy discussion guys cause I feel there where deliverate attempts to show how great rajvanshis are and how bad mughals are

But in the film I haven't found such an attempt

Correct me if I am wrong

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it a deliberate uttempt to demean

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-05, 14:50

hey ur point of view is not wrong...but this is a fictional story tht ekta kapoor has created....its 80% folk and 20% historical facts......
so lets just consider it tht way instead of pushing it to the point which u r making! 
hope u understand...

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-05, 23:03

clarissasham wrote:OK here I have a doubt

Take it easy and not to offend anyone

Is its a deliberate attempt to demean mughals and Akbar in particular in the eyes of public by picrurising Akbar as some one bewda, spineless hen pegged and failure when it comes to capturing sujamal

Or an attempt to glorify rajvanshis by showing a pile of dead bodies and showing how bad a king Akbar is

I feel so correct me if I'm wrong

.all mughals were not good I agree but Akbar was different all together and we can't simply forget what they have contributed towards our culture and heritage

But I feel they are often misunderstood

I seek a healthy discussion guys cause I feel there where deliverate attempts to show how great rajvanshis are and how bad mughals are

But in the film I haven't found such an attempt

Correct me if I am wrong
hmmm....we all know that Ekta is showing a 'royal kyun-ki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi' in the name of JA...toh agar iss hot couple ka romance dekhna hai na.....toh yeh show dekho aur agar facts janna hai toh there are sooo many books n a exclusive thread in dhwani.........I have stopped considering them as Mughal n Rajput...4 me it's just the hate-love story of a dumb king and an even more dumber n spoilt princess.....n yeah a chance to c my fav RT once again......try this nuska clar....it woks wonders hpee

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-06, 13:47

Hello jasmine
First of all call me shami that's my name in D.

Second I too knew we have abundance if info on history here ..but my fear is not that I'm not seeking historical facts from show too
.I too i knew its mayyas show and expected all this to certain level but never thought they will stoop to this low. For showing that so called romance

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum