Latest topics

Is it a deliberate uttempt to demean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it a deliberate uttempt to demean

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-05, 14:27

OK here I have a doubt

Take it easy and not to offend anyone

Is its a deliberate attempt to demean mughals and Akbar in particular in the eyes of public by picrurising Akbar as some one bewda, spineless hen pegged and failure when it comes to capturing sujamal

Or an attempt to glorify rajvanshis by showing a pile of dead bodies and showing how bad a king Akbar is

I feel so correct me if I'm wrong

.all mughals were not good I agree but Akbar was different all together and we can't simply forget what they have contributed towards our culture and heritage

But I feel they are often misunderstood

I seek a healthy discussion guys cause I feel there where deliverate attempts to show how great rajvanshis are and how bad mughals are

But in the film I haven't found such an attempt

Correct me if I am wrong

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it a deliberate uttempt to demean

Post by neha on 2014-04-05, 14:51

Shama, high five !
 It irks me when they demean Mughals to glorify Rajvanshi !! History tells us something different, both these clans were brave and of royal lineage but this show is very much biased.  Evil or Very Mad 
 Whole credit of every new rule/reform goes to Jodha and Jalal becomes a dumbest of dumb king who does not know a single thing going on in his empire !
The precap is so pathetic, what does they want to prove that Akbar was a useless guy and anyone be it Mali or Sujamal can escape from prison just like that ?  Evil or Very Mad 
I wonder how Jalal saved himself from attackers when Jodha and her Amer family was not part of his life and sultanate ! The emperor is spineless and dumb that he needs a most wanted person to save his life and entire Mughal army is useless and nikammi  Bang

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 15:06

I am in agreement with you Shami and Neha .. Ekta is altering the truth just to please the rajput clan ...
 Bang Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-05, 15:11

hey ur point of view is not wrong...but this is a fictional story tht ekta kapoor has created....its 80% folk and 20% historical facts......
so lets just consider it tht way instead of pushing it to the point which u r making! 
hope u understand...

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-05, 15:31

Agree what Ekta showing is fiction as far as the portrayal is considered ! but one can clearly sense the difference while watching the old episodes and the new ones. Everything has changed since the protests and Ekta has to bend and change her original concept to save the show! But and But a balance is required especially in a country like India where clan and lineage hold very much importance !! And when they are using the historical legends as characters then people comparing the show with history can never stop, and when one sees the discrimination then he/she cannot stop but question Ekta's research of 1.5 years

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-05, 20:32

Hi five neha and mannu and aisha dear for you too

I truly respect what u said Aisha

But agreeing with what neha has said I too feel compared to previous episode the bias is papable esp like to please the protestors

But there is a limit and felt really angry at precap its like demeaning and they should have at least lessen the no of soldiers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-06, 16:59

I have a doubt, was there really an ocassion when so called sujamal entered mughal harem? Or entire plot is fiction??

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-06, 21:12

I dont have any idea Sul but in that film there is a sequence but not this detailed rthough

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum