Latest topics

Raman and Ishita to share a romantic moment in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman and Ishita to share a romantic moment in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 18:11

Well, it’s going to be a
romantic outing in Star Plus’ Ye Hai
Mohabbatein (Balaji Telefilms) as the akhdu Raman (Karan Patel) is going to pop the three magical words (I Love You) to his wife Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and hug her lovingly.

And if your heart is jumping with excitement, you need to calm down for there is a sad twist to the tale.

As reported by Tellychakkar.com a few days back, Ruhi (Ruhanika Dhawan) will be participating in an elocution competition where the topic will be ‘My Papa’. An excited Raman will rush to her school but will get late. And thus he will not be able to meet Ruhi or Ishita prior to her going on the stage but will be emotionally touched by his daughter’s warm performance.

With him sitting on the last row, Ruhi and Ishita will not know about his presence and thus move out soon after the performance. This will infuriate Raman and he will rush back home to reprimand Ishita. On the other hand, Ishita will be angry that Raman did not come for the event.

Well, with both of them angry with each other, one must be wondering about the romantic angle we tossed
above. Here we go.

As the couple will be fighting, Raman will see Ruhi watching them from the balcony and this is when he will hug Ishita and loudly say ‘I Love You’ to her, in order to make Ruhi happy.
Informs a source, “The fun part will be when suddenly Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) will also come there and will be shocked seeing Raman and Ishita sharing some romantic moment.”

Will Raman and Ishita fall in love?

And with Shagun witnessing the scene, what will she do next.

It seems there’s lot more drama coming up in the coming episodes.

We tried reaching Karan and Divyanka, but they remained unavailable to comment.

TC

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman and Ishita to share a romantic moment in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 18:17

what they wanted to show by showing a jealious shagun
i think shagun will be the next diwar between do dil

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman and Ishita to share a romantic moment in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 19:19

She is already so Jenny.. They will key adi against Raman now. What else she knew Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 19:25

candy wrote:She is already so Jenny.. They will key adi against Raman now. What else she knew Bang
woh toh hai candy
adi is of 12 only and see kaise bigaad rahe hai bache ko

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-05, 19:38

Jenny

Love your DP. Candy and Jenny, I really hope that Shagun is taught a real lesson this time round their plan should backfire.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 19:42

anurao66 wrote:Jenny

Love your DP. Candy and Jenny, I really hope that Shagun is taught a real lesson this time round their plan should backfire.
hi anu
am glad you loved it

plan backfire so easily in serial...hahaha..but if it happens then we will be happy

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 09:21

Yes anu .. I too expect the same,at least once their plan should back fire now..
much for viewers relief

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum