Latest topics

Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 18:19




The fiery Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) will once again be at her detective best trying to find out the truth about Aditi (Neha Sargam) in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon…Ek Baar Phir (Sphere Origins).

As seen in the show, Aditi has been trying to kill Aastha and create a rift between her and Shlok (Avinash Sachdeva). Although Aastha had found out about this, nobody in the family believed her story. But now Aastha will come across some well hidden secrets which would help her reveal Aditi’s real face to the family.

Informs a source, “Although the couple (Aastha and Shlok) is set to get divorced, Aastha will decide to decode the puzzle of Aditi’s hatred towards Aastha and Shlok.”

And to her shock one day she will find Aditi sneaking out of the house and going to a barren house. Once inside, Aastha will see Aditi’s reality.

Aditi will be seen blurting out her truth that she is Swati’s (Shlok’s ex girlfriend) younger sister and is back in Shlok’s life to avenge her sister’s death.

Aditi will be in the impression that Swati died because of Shlok and she would now want to take revenge from him by killing Aastha. She will want to destroy Shlok’s life.

Furthermore, soon the divorce hearing will come up, where they would have to take a decision regarding their life.

Will they separate? Will Aastha manage to save Shlok from Aditi’s hatred?

We called up Shrenu who said, “It’s going to be really interesting in the coming episodes as Aastha will try to unmask Aditi and save her relationship with Shlok.”



TC

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2014-04-05, 18:23

Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 18:36

slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.

Completely agree .. This track is utter rubbish ...

But may be all know that shlok loved Aditi's sister Swati .. And the details of her untimely demise ..... may be all have been ordered never to talk about it ??OR may be Swati never told Shlok about her family ??
 scratch  scratch 


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2014-04-05, 18:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.

Completely agree .. This track is utter rubbish ...

But may be all know that shlok loved Aditi's sister Swati  .. And the details of her untimely demise .....  may be all have been ordered never to talk about it ??OR may be Swati never told Shlok about her family ??
 scratch  scratch 


But if Aditi's father is NA's friend.. wouldn't he know how many children he has etc.?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 18:43

it means it will be aired on monday because their divorce hearing is on monday episode na

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-05, 18:52

slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.
They hav shown in yesterdays epi... aditi is not Ajinkya's daughter.She is just an imposter.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 19:06

Yeah shailu..yesterday it was so. Which means NA 's friend is supporting her to take revenge. So, this man too has some vengeance against shlok family..

but read the first line of this article.. Fierce Aastha ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-05, 19:09

so they havnt ever seen adi? did shlok or no one in the family c swathi sister? really? no knows either faces? and how is niranjans close close friend a party to it...wat does he get out of it?? idiots... Bang Bang Bang just wat I expect from this show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2014-04-05, 19:10

shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.
They hav shown in yesterdays epi... aditi is not Ajinkya's daughter.She is just an imposter.

 Shocked  i missed the episode and also the WU.. thanks

So why is he supporting this imposter?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 19:23

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.

Completely agree .. This track is utter rubbish ...

But may be all know that shlok loved Aditi's sister Swati  .. And the details of her untimely demise .....  may be all have been ordered never to talk about it ??OR may be Swati never told Shlok about her family ??
 scratch  scratch 


But if Aditi's father is NA's friend.. wouldn't he know how many children he has etc.?
May be Swati entered Shlok's life with ulterior motives and hence never revealed about her Father / Family etc ... And when Swati failed the s heming father is now using his younger daughter !! .. Or an imposter to marry Shlok as Shailu says !! ... It. Possible naa Shanthi ??
 scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2014-04-05, 19:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.

Completely agree .. This track is utter rubbish ...

But may be all know that shlok loved Aditi's sister Swati  .. And the details of her untimely demise .....  may be all have been ordered never to talk about it ??OR may be Swati never told Shlok about her family ??
 scratch  scratch 


But if Aditi's father is NA's friend.. wouldn't he know how many children he has etc.?
May be Swati entered Shlok's life with ulterior motives and hence never revealed about her Father / Family etc ... And when Swati failed the s heming father is now using his younger daughter !! .. Or an imposter to marry Shlok as Shailu   says !! ... It. Possible naa Shanthi ??  
 scratch scratch 

Anything's possible i guess... have given up expecting logic from the CVs

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 19:40

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Completely agree .. This track is utter rubbish ...

But may be all know that shlok loved Aditi's sister Swati  .. And the details of her untimely demise .....  may be all have been ordered never to talk about it ??OR may be Swati never told Shlok about her family ??
 scratch  scratch 


But if Aditi's father is NA's friend.. wouldn't he know how many children he has etc.?
May be Swati entered Shlok's life with ulterior motives and hence never revealed about her Father / Family etc ... And when Swati failed the s heming father is now using his younger daughter !! .. Or an imposter to marry Shlok as Shailu   says !! ... It. Possible naa Shanthi ??  
 scratch scratch 

Anything's possible i guess... have given up expecting logic from the CVs
I agree .. They being up mindless twists and turns out of nowhere ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-05, 19:55

slmu wrote:
shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:Ok, height of nonsense.. 

Aditi is known to them forever and they don't know Swati and Aditi are sisters.. 

Knew the CVs would come up with rubbish.
They hav shown in yesterdays epi... aditi is not Ajinkya's daughter.She is just an imposter.

 Shocked  i missed the episode and also the WU.. thanks

So why is he supporting this imposter?
Yet to be Known...?? He seems to be tensed... as though doing all these under pressure....

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-05, 20:02

candy wrote:Yeah shailu..yesterday it was so. Which means NA 's friend is supporting her to take revenge. So, this man too has some vengeance against shlok family..

but read the first line of this article.. Fierce Aastha ROFL
fiery.... hppy  hppy 

But is this going to happen before court hearing...??Coz the divorce hearing is on monday acc to the precap..... den howz she gonna disclose all these things before that... scratch  scratch

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 20:14

shailu wrote:
candy wrote:Yeah shailu..yesterday it was so. Which means NA 's friend is supporting her to take revenge. So, this man too has some vengeance against shlok family..

but read the first line of this article.. Fierce Aastha ROFL
fiery.... hppy  hppy 

But is this going to happen before court hearing...??Coz the divorce hearing is on monday acc to the precap..... den howz she gonna disclose all these things before that... scratch  scratch
shailu they  can show that scene on wednesday or any other day because its normal thing in  serials many time they shows precap scene late....if not so then astha can say NO to divorce because its normal thing in ipk Wink

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 20:19

Agree Jenny.. I too expect the scene to be aired later. Coz this couple needs to celebrate gudi padwa too as per spoilers.. Lets see Wat this new detective does?!?!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 20:37

Yeah
agree with you candy

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-05, 21:01

If in that case... Y to say No to divorce...??
She now cleared everything so  can leave that house na... Twisted Evil

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 21:15

dear shailu
she is the great astha she can do anything

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 21:23

candy wrote:Agree Jenny.. I too expect the scene to be aired later. Coz this couple needs to celebrate gudi padwa too as per spoilers.. Lets see Wat this new detective does?!?!!
But Gudi padwa was over in tonight's episode naa. Candy ....
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-05, 21:26

cutie pai :-) wrote:dear shailu
she is the great astha she can do anything
As she said that she will leave after exposing her true face... I doubted hppy 
Dats y asked...?? hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 21:27

shailu wrote:If in that case... Y to say No to divorce...??
She now cleared everything so  can leave that house na... Twisted Evil
The judge asked Aastha .. What was her decision about divorcing .. In the precap .. S i guess the court. Scene will be on Monday itself girls !! ..
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 21:33

shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:dear shailu
she is the great astha she can do anything
As she said that she will leave after exposing her true face... I doubted hppy 
Dats y asked...?? hpee
shailu...
whatever the great astha says she never does that and whatever sje doesnt says she always does it....

samjh mein aaya kuch...
maybe shlok will say no or astha to divorce....but divorce will not happen or will it because  CVs always thinks opposite to me

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:40

Manu.. Did shlok and Aastha perform rituals or pooja of gudi padwa .. Tats y i told it will be aired on Monday..

I think Aastha will ask some time. And judge will Grant . All illlogical things can happen

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-05, 21:43

cutie pai :-) wrote:
shailu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:dear shailu
she is the great astha she can do anything
As she said that she will leave after exposing her true face... I doubted hppy 
Dats y asked...?? hpee
shailu...
whatever the great astha says she never does that and whatever sje doesnt says she always does it....

samjh mein aaya kuch...
maybe shlok will say no or astha to divorce....but divorce will not happen or will it because  CVs always thinks opposite to me
True.... They r degrading her character day by day.... Bang 

May be... Both say no to divorce n after that she reveals abt aditi... Just a guess

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Before heading for divorce, Aastha to reveal Aditi's truth in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:51


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum