Latest topics

what was mahamanga doing?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:23

cutie pai :-) wrote:i think you girls are enjoying here yourselves...i should leave
why u leave, just chit-chat wid us.we all r frnds here na......... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:23

Kasturi... Sun liya teri behen ne kya kaha.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:26

Sanchu.. Ek sach sunlo... Meri gm ka matlab hai good mind... So, me koi aise waise sochne waali nahi hoon.... Main ek sharif balika hoon !!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:27

candy wrote:Kasturi... Sun liya teri behen ne kya kaha.. WinkWink
she knows me.........aj indirectly hi sehi, b8 humare beech baat zarror hui..........& that's a gud news 4 me................. hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 21:30

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:i think you girls are enjoying here yourselves...i should leave
why u leave, just chit-chat wid us.we all r frnds here na......... long hug  long hug
Yeah . Jenny .. Wh leave ?.. Share the masti with us yaara 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:32

Jenny.. Why leaving dear.. Chat yaar. Moving to any other thread yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:35

Sanchu.. Tats good yaar.. Hope she too comes here frequently.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 21:37

candy wrote:Sanchu.. Ek sach sunlo... Meri gm ka matlab hai good mind... So, me koi aise waise sochne waali nahi hoon.... Main ek sharif balika hoon !!!
candy madam....mere baad aap hi hai jo sanchari ke comments ka GM (gutter minds wala GM) matlab nikaalti hai hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:38

candy wrote:Sanchu.. Tats good yaar.. Hope she too comes here frequently.
well in dat case, i hav dout.she is introvert type girl....... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:39

Jiggy wrote:
candy wrote:Sanchu.. Ek sach sunlo... Meri gm ka matlab hai good mind...  So, me koi aise waise sochne waali nahi hoon.... Main ek sharif balika hoon !!!
candy madam....mere baad aap hi hai jo sanchari ke comments ka GM (gutter minds wala GM) matlab nikaalti hai  hppy
jigs, where were u????????i missed u a lot......... Kiss  Kiss

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 21:43

sorry sanchu yaar....was busy at a kirtan with aunties....
maine maari entriyaan
aur auntiyon ne maari ghantiyaan...
re tang tang tang ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:46

Jiggy .. Believe yaar.. Sanchu dint say anything so till now.. Surprising na..
adham took temporary sanyas !!!
ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:46

Jiggy wrote:sorry sanchu yaar....was busy at a kirtan with aunties....
maine maari entriyaan
aur auntiyon ne maari ghantiyaan...
re tang tang tang   ROFL
kirtans?????????????oh god!!!!! affraid  affraid 

whaytever jab tum kirtan sunke aaye hi ho...........toh zaara sharif baatein hi karte hai chalo aaj...... queen  queen

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:48

Jiggy.. ROFL ROFL
good one.. Kirtan- like Jo sings !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:49

candy wrote:Jiggy .. Believe yaar.. Sanchu dint say anything so till now..  Surprising na..
 adham took temporary sanyas !!!
ROFLROFL
haan, bahut pet mein dard ho rahi hai apne gm ke bandh hone ke kaaran...it's really tough 2 be sharif...........meri andar ki gutter thoughts ab rukne ka naam hi nehi le raha....god knows  kab tak aise chalega........ Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 21:50

Jiggy wrote:sorry sanchu yaar....was busy at a kirtan with aunties....
maine maari entriyaan
aur auntiyon ne maari ghantiyaan...
re tang tang tang   ROFL
 hppy hppy 
Were they singing for Kanha ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 21:53

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:sorry sanchu yaar....was busy at a kirtan with aunties....
maine maari entriyaan
aur auntiyon ne maari ghantiyaan...
re tang tang tang   ROFL
 hppy hppy 
Were they singing for Kanha ??  
b8 we will sing 4 rest sr....guys, dat's enough.i can't stop myself anymore............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 21:53

i disagree candy yaaru...
jo sings beautifully...
but here....i'm quite sure i've lost hearing in my left ear...
also my eyes may have temporarily bled on seeing the many *ahem* interesting dances by the said aunties....

i enjoyed myself......
MOST
THOROUGHLY

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by candy on 2014-04-05, 21:56

Aunty dancing.. Colorful kirtan hoga !!
ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 22:00

candy wrote:Aunty dancing.. Colorful kirtan hoga !!
ROFLROFL 
aur bahut funny bhi..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 22:03

tum log has rahe ho..... tumhe mujhpar taras nahi aa raha...
they dragged me to dance as well....
I escaped somehow
horror, the horror I tell you
oh but the food was heavenly.....
and that's the only reason I go.... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-05, 22:06

Jiggy wrote:tum log has rahe ho..... tumhe mujhpar taras nahi aa raha...
they dragged me to dance as well....
I escaped somehow
horror, the horror I tell you
oh but the food was heavenly.....
and that's the only reason I go.... hppy
lalchi kahika, waise menu mein kya tha???????? Wink  Wink

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-05, 22:17

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
candy wrote:Sanchu.. Tats good yaar.. Hope she too comes here frequently.
well in dat case, i hav dout.she is introvert type girl....... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
r u saying about me

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 22:23

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:tum log has rahe ho..... tumhe mujhpar taras nahi aa raha...
they dragged me to dance as well....
I escaped somehow
horror, the horror I tell you
oh but the food was heavenly.....
and that's the only reason I go.... hppy
lalchi kahika, waise menu mein kya tha???????? Wink  Wink

aloo puri and kheer
simple but oh so delicious....
aur ab meta man gol-gappe khaane ka kar raha hai
jigs-the eternally hungry


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-05, 22:25; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-05, 22:24

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:sorry sanchu yaar....was busy at a kirtan with aunties....
maine maari entriyaan
aur auntiyon ne maari ghantiyaan...
re tang tang tang   ROFL
 hppy hppy 
Were they singing for Kanha ??  
b8 we will sing 4 rest sr....guys, dat's enough.i can't stop myself anymore............
You are hereby granted Freedom At Midnight Sanchari
 Dance Party1 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: what was mahamanga doing?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum