Latest topics

QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013554

QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-02, 22:47

With the past slowly culminating into the present in QH, lets see how all the characters are placed with respect to each other and then discuss about the permutations /combinations.

Raziya-Mamujaan + Rashid = the entire story is yet to be revealed, what actually happened in doll's factory, who was that woman and what is the history behind these 3 which dates back even before the torching incident.Will Mamujaan have a volte -face in the future with the past unfolding? scared

Dilshaad +Rashid+Shireen= A beautiful matured relationship, all of them know and have accepted their place in each other's hearts.Not a strain of doubt,hate or malice for each other.This trio is going to be the pillar of strength when tsunami of Zoya's past will hit both the households. party4

Raziya + Tanveer = when did they meet, under what circumstances and do they know for sure the real identity of each other, what is Tanveer's real motive?Why did Raziya used her for finding doll and now wiping out Zoya, does Raziya have an ace which can be used to blackmail Tanveer. If yes, then why Tanveer thought of teaching Raziya a lesson and scored a brownie point over Raziya, by threatening her to send Zoya to her house. Twisted Evil

Mamujaan+ Zoya = its almost confirmed that she is his daughter, but Zoya has met a dead end to her search but what about Mamujaan? what will happen if he comes to know his daughter is alive, will HIS search begin? scratch

Ayan+Humeira= All thanks to Nikhat, this pair has seen the light of the day....romantically speaking and it will get its firm roots, thanks to Dr. Zoya. This is the biggest jolt for Raziya ( remember I had mentioned in my earlier posts that Raziya's Achilles heel is none other than her daughter, Humeira).Where does Raziya's blackmail stand if Ayan confides in Humeira since now he knows how much she loves him. Ayan: time for u to become a MAN from the BOY(I have been waiting for this to happen for the past 3 weeks now) bounce

(Asad+Zoya)+(Tanveer+Raziya): Tanveer has to settle scores with Raziya and will go to any lengths to achieve her goals, she would not deter if she has to even wipe out Zoya and marry Asad : its quite doable in her scheme of things. Raziya wants to eliminate Zoya at any costs, she does not want skeletons in her cupboard stumbling out because of Zoya and is using Tanveer to give an end to her purpose. Evil or Very Mad

Now in all these equations, the most important is

Asad+Zoya= the ultimate soulmates, who bicker and banter with each other but become ONE against the rest of the world? Has anyone-Raziya,Mamujaan,Tanveer taken this angle into account? What will happen to this equation once Zoya's past comes out in the open Rolling Eyes

Lets have pepsi popcorn and Frnds chatting

Bye

[b]

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 21:49; edited 5 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013

Post by Samantha on 2013-04-02, 23:33

lovely post pallo

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 00:47

WHATTTT?????
WHATTTT happened to the original hilla marriage plan? You dont think its gonna happen? I might be the only one waiting for it... i have never seen one in real life ...only in movies like Nikaah... i am really intrigued by this MYTH of Hilla. :farao:

Seems like Ayan and Humaira are turning into an ITEM being helped by Love Doctor Zoya.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 10:23

Thanks Judes :)

Sabi, hilla marriage can still be dealt upon...dont lose hope......

look now how the characters are placed...... Ayan knows its Zoya who is the guest at Asad's place....eventually he mite or mite not come to know abt the feelings both Asad/Zoya have for each other.Now he wont be a hurdle at least in Asya romance.

Ayan knows Humeira loves him, he can confide in her now abt Raziya's blackmail thing.Zoya will get closer to Ayan-Humeira in the process as she has donned the hat of Love doctor.

Zoya mite have to leave country or some unavoidable circumstances...will lead Zoya-Ayan-Humeira to plan for hilla marriage (Ayan-Zoya) and hence she stays put in India.

Hence it will foil Tannu's as well as Raziya plans.....

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 21:23; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-03, 11:16

Nice post Palls, maamujaan hasn't looked for her that v r aware of up to now, however emotions r being stirred, he asked razia.. he knows the tune to the music gift he gave Zoya.. his volte face if it happens wud probably be due to Zoya

Ayan now knows humaira's feelings? His eyes opened? Yeh kaise hua, well he has failed rising to the occasion previously but shall wait and c wat he does this time if anything

Dilshaad.. Rashid and Shrin interesting dynamics.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 11:32

Thanks Sarra, yup me rooting for Mamujaan's volte face and turning the tables ....leading to Raziya's fall :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-03, 11:40

Yep Palls, razia wud b alone then fighting a tide, i saw the holi episode the one where asad dumps water on Zoya and puts colour on her in his bathroom, i liked that moment between those two.. it was nice

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-03, 12:09

Pallo very interesting post and very apt title yeah I was thinking of the same we sure needs to do some maths coz im confused here

On this im sure mamujaan will change and we can see sparkle of that in his search for that music from that toy box, in FB when he gifts the same to zoya, he shows some affection and tenderness. he is not bad like razia but only victim I hope so and of course razia company added to it.

I don’t want hilla marriage

Im so happy like you about humayan (huma + ayan)

Its going good and I feel ayan might start loving her too but will take time

About tanu-she might succeed in making asad agree to marriage by manipulating , but at the end will not marry her

About shireen and dilshad,-lovely and unique relationship but dunno about future

Im sure mamujan will defo change will be the first to speak against razia. So what all razia doing is to gain her place and sustain her place in mamu life, that itself she will lose. In all sense QH is captivating.

But you should remember its four lions and they have tendency to leave some loops and major loops unclosed. Take IPK (inm not comparing ) till now we are wondering how many such things happened in IPK. So I have no high hopes. But if they fills the gap it will treat to watch

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-03, 12:32

Pals....very interesting post. Zoya should be eliminated for Razia to settle off calmly in her empire ...its so simple....after that life will move on.....in the same way for Razia.......

But Zoya will be the one to free Rashid from his prison of Siddhiqui's empire. Mamu's guilt feelings is haunting him......he wants to know how the child is....but if so what stopped him from searching or asking the child back from orphanage ??

As we already discussed...Humeira will be the biggest trump card that will topple Razia from all the power she holds............expecting another dhamaka in coming episodes...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ruchika on 2013-04-03, 12:36

lovely post

ruchika
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-03, 13:02

Hi Pals,

Liked ur post..
I hope Ayan tells Humeira about Razia

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-03, 13:03

Pallu what a brilliant post. I am so happy to read it. I would love Maamujaan to do a volteface. I bet you that Tanu would have informed Maamujaan about Zoya will be in the graveyard. Even Tanu must have given money to the photo frame man and asked him to inform Zoya that her father is mad.

I love the Dilshaad and Shireen bonding very matured indeed. It reminds me of a relationship in a Mani Ratnam movie.

As I had earlier said we have to see the real Tanu and how she met Razia. Why was she against Asad and family. She is in a position to take Razia for a ride. She may go to far and may end up as Razia's victim.

Ayan Himeria Zoya I love this bonding.Like you said Ayan will tell the truth to Humeria and she will realize how her mother is stooping to such levels.When Rabbert will come to know about Mona story then they will cook up a new plan.

The only unknown factor is the Asad Zoya relationship and no one knows how much it has progressed.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-03, 14:55

pallu, excellent post Thumbsup and thank you, so many loops opened up here and i hope they don't leave too many loose ends. I'll think over your post and come back again :)

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-03, 15:21

Nice calculations pallloooo... thankyou....

yesterday I bumbed WU of Qh and that made me watch after Long time. I quite liked yesterdays epi.... I felt for Zoya... and also My Handsome Wood was ok with expressions... overall I liked it. But cant say if i will keep watching QH... cheers

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 19:59

ruchika wrote:lovely post

Thanks Ruchika :)

Seems ur new here, welcome to Dhwani and QH forum.

Look forward to many more interactions with you.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 20:11

Maria J wrote:Hi Pals,

Liked ur post..
I hope Ayan tells Humeira about Razia

Hey Maria, thanks dear......yup me thinks the same......hopefully Gul also have the same idea running in her mind Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 20:13

Godschild wrote:Nice calculations pallloooo... thankyou....

yesterday I bumbed WU of Qh and that made me watch after Long time. I quite liked yesterdays epi.... I felt for Zoya... and also My Handsome Wood was ok with expressions... overall I liked it. But cant say if i will keep watching QH... cheers

Hey GC, thanks for liking my QH algebra Wink

yup QH is a nice dekko these days......especially Zoya is really doing a very neat and good job :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 20:15

chitmanas wrote:pallu, excellent post Thumbsup and thank you, so many loops opened up here and i hope they don't leave too many loose ends. I'll think over your post and come back again :)

Lucky2, thanks dear for the appreciation :)

yup indeed lots of loose ends ......hope we get closure this time around.....

look forward to read your thots :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-03, 20:16

Pallu,

I left u a reply.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 20:23

anurao66 wrote:Pallu what a brilliant post. I am so happy to read it. I would love Maamujaan to do a volteface. I bet you that Tanu would have informed Maamujaan about Zoya will be in the graveyard. Even Tanu must have given money to the photo frame man and asked him to inform Zoya that her father is mad.

I love the Dilshaad and Shireen bonding very matured indeed. It reminds me of a relationship in a Mani Ratnam movie.

As I had earlier said we have to see the real Tanu and how she met Razia. Why was she against Asad and family. She is in a position to take Razia for a ride. She may go to far and may end up as Razia's victim.

Ayan Himeria Zoya I love this bonding.Like you said Ayan will tell the truth to Humeria and she will realize how her mother is stooping to such levels.When Rabbert will come to know about Mona story then they will cook up a new plan.

The only unknown factor is the Asad Zoya relationship and no one knows how much it has progressed.

Thanks Anu for always motivating me. Its you who is abreast with all the nuances of so many shows. I salute your spirit :)

I agree, tanu is indeed playing a very dangerous game, lets see who causes her downfall.

@Asya: it better be SUBTLE Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum