Latest topics

QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013 5 5 4

QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013

Post by pollyanna on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm

With the past slowly culminating into the present in QH, lets see how all the characters are placed with respect to each other and then discuss about the permutations /combinations.

Raziya-Mamujaan + Rashid = the entire story is yet to be revealed, what actually happened in doll's factory, who was that woman and what is the history behind these 3 which dates back even before the torching incident.Will Mamujaan have a volte -face in the future with the past unfolding? scared

Dilshaad +Rashid+Shireen= A beautiful matured relationship, all of them know and have accepted their place in each other's hearts.Not a strain of doubt,hate or malice for each other.This trio is going to be the pillar of strength when tsunami of Zoya's past will hit both the households. party4

Raziya + Tanveer = when did they meet, under what circumstances and do they know for sure the real identity of each other, what is Tanveer's real motive?Why did Raziya used her for finding doll and now wiping out Zoya, does Raziya have an ace which can be used to blackmail Tanveer. If yes, then why Tanveer thought of teaching Raziya a lesson and scored a brownie point over Raziya, by threatening her to send Zoya to her house. Twisted Evil

Mamujaan+ Zoya = its almost confirmed that she is his daughter, but Zoya has met a dead end to her search but what about Mamujaan? what will happen if he comes to know his daughter is alive, will HIS search begin? scratch

Ayan+Humeira= All thanks to Nikhat, this pair has seen the light of the day....romantically speaking and it will get its firm roots, thanks to Dr. Zoya. This is the biggest jolt for Raziya ( remember I had mentioned in my earlier posts that Raziya's Achilles heel is none other than her daughter, Humeira).Where does Raziya's blackmail stand if Ayan confides in Humeira since now he knows how much she loves him. Ayan: time for u to become a MAN from the BOY(I have been waiting for this to happen for the past 3 weeks now) bounce

(Asad+Zoya)+(Tanveer+Raziya): Tanveer has to settle scores with Raziya and will go to any lengths to achieve her goals, she would not deter if she has to even wipe out Zoya and marry Asad : its quite doable in her scheme of things. Raziya wants to eliminate Zoya at any costs, she does not want skeletons in her cupboard stumbling out because of Zoya and is using Tanveer to give an end to her purpose. Evil or Very Mad

Now in all these equations, the most important is

Asad+Zoya= the ultimate soulmates, who bicker and banter with each other but become ONE against the rest of the world? Has anyone-Raziya,Mamujaan,Tanveer taken this angle into account? What will happen to this equation once Zoya's past comes out in the open Rolling Eyes

Lets have pepsi popcorn and Frnds chatting

Bye

[b]

Last edited by pollyanna on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH-Lets do some MATHS :) : 2nd April 2013

Post by Samantha on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 pm

lovely post pallo

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 am

WHATTTT?????
WHATTTT happened to the original hilla marriage plan? You dont think its gonna happen? I might be the only one waiting for it... i have never seen one in real life ...only in movies like Nikaah... i am really intrigued by this MYTH of Hilla. :farao:

Seems like Ayan and Humaira are turning into an ITEM being helped by Love Doctor Zoya.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 am

Thanks Judes :)

Sabi, hilla marriage can still be dealt upon...dont lose hope......

look now how the characters are placed...... Ayan knows its Zoya who is the guest at Asad's place....eventually he mite or mite not come to know abt the feelings both Asad/Zoya have for each other.Now he wont be a hurdle at least in Asya romance.

Ayan knows Humeira loves him, he can confide in her now abt Raziya's blackmail thing.Zoya will get closer to Ayan-Humeira in the process as she has donned the hat of Love doctor.

Zoya mite have to leave country or some unavoidable circumstances...will lead Zoya-Ayan-Humeira to plan for hilla marriage (Ayan-Zoya) and hence she stays put in India.

Hence it will foil Tannu's as well as Raziya plans.....

Last edited by pollyanna on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

Nice post Palls, maamujaan hasn't looked for her that v r aware of up to now, however emotions r being stirred, he asked razia.. he knows the tune to the music gift he gave Zoya.. his volte face if it happens wud probably be due to Zoya

Ayan now knows humaira's feelings? His eyes opened? Yeh kaise hua, well he has failed rising to the occasion previously but shall wait and c wat he does this time if anything

Dilshaad.. Rashid and Shrin interesting dynamics.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 am

Thanks Sarra, yup me rooting for Mamujaan's volte face and turning the tables ....leading to Raziya's fall :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 am

Yep Palls, razia wud b alone then fighting a tide, i saw the holi episode the one where asad dumps water on Zoya and puts colour on her in his bathroom, i liked that moment between those two.. it was nice

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top