Ishra Rain Hug - Edit

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 09:59

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishra Rain Hug - Edit

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-06, 10:05

Shanthi.....nice edit... I watched the episode on my phone ... Couldn't wait to get home... Hee Hee... But I did t understand what really happened... Why did Raman suddenly hug Ishita! Did he see Shagun and hugged Ishita to make her feel low? Or was he overwhelmed with what Ishita had done to bring  Ruhi and Raman close?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 10:08

Thanks Sabi  long hug .

They haven't shown why yet.. but spoilers say that Ruhi is in the balcony watching  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 10:16

Haha super title for tat edit. Nice shanti.. Expecting part 100 too WinkWinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-06, 10:47

Shanthi,

Lovely edit but it was a shock for Ishita.Even if he is going for Sirf Ruhi Ke Liye he has to tell her the truth. Shagun came at the right time. But she is so shameless to come back to that house again.Why is she so bothered about Raman? Does she love him still or is she a dog in the manger?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 10:49

candy wrote:Haha super title for tat edit. Nice shanti.. Expecting  part 100 too WinkWinkWink

hppy  sirf Ruhi ke liye.. that will also happen

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 10:51

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

Lovely edit but it was a shock for Ishita.Even if he is going for Sirf Ruhi Ke Liye he has to tell her the truth. Shagun came at the right time. But she is so shameless to come back to that house again.Why is she so bothered about Raman? Does she love him still or is she a dog in the manger?

Thanks Anu

Am sure he will tell Ishu why he hugged her.. can't have her thinking he cares  hppy 

Shagun, she herself said that she wants to be in control of Raman. I think she can't bear anyone not being in love with her  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-06, 11:37

slmu wrote:

Thanks Anu

Am sure he will tell Ishu why he hugged her.. can't have her thinking he cares  hppy 

Shagun, she herself said that she wants to be in control of Raman. I think she can't bear anyone not being in love with her  Rolling Eyes
sadly no one loves her now   Twisted Evil 

Awesome edit Shanti..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-06, 12:13

nice edit shanthi...i havnt seen the episode as yet she would have been surprised by it but did she welcome it? was she happy about it?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 13:06

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Anu

sadly no one loves her now   Twisted Evil 

Awesome edit Shanti..

Thanks Ria  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 13:09

sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...i havnt seen the episode as yet she would have been surprised by it but did she welcome it? was she happy about it?

She was just standing there .. she didnt have a clue whether to hug him back or slap him  hppy 

For you

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-06, 15:22

Nice edit Shanti...sirf ruhi ke liye is also burnign shagun..hey two in one  Clap

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 18:38

zuzana wrote:Nice edit Shanti...sirf ruhi ke liye is also burnign shagun..hey two in one  Clap

ROFL  yup so true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-06, 19:16

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...i havnt seen the episode as yet she would have been surprised by it but did she welcome it? was she happy about it?

She was just standing there .. she didnt have a clue whether to hug him back or slap him  hppy 

For you

hppy poor thing...her emotions r always going thru the ringer...when is she going to start instinctively thinking who is around...who is watching...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-06, 21:02

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

For you

hppy poor thing...her emotions r always going thru the ringer...when is she going to start instinctively thinking who is around...who is watching...

Hopefully this will wake her up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum