Latest topics

spoiler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoiler

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 13:47

Jalal fights Sujamal while he is trying to escape palace & in a dramatic turn of events, Sujamal ends up saving Jalal's life & its revealed to Jalal that Jodha was secretly meeting her brother. Will Jalal be able to stop Jodha from leaving the palace?

If aldredy postd ...sry fr dat  peace

Last edited by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 15:01; edited 1 time in total

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: spoiler

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 14:59

Arpitha..thanks..And this is not posted yet..
so jalal gets him?!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 15:04

candy wrote:Arpitha..thanks..And this is not posted yet..
 so jalal gets him?!
I think sooo...thats y ..both of them are in sme dress as of promo ?  Question 
Bt whats confusing me is Jo ws askd to leave palace before sun rise and in precap it is aldredy morning...
so Jo left palace ?  scratch 
ja brought jo bck on sme day ? scratch 
or Jo didn't leave palace yet ? scratch 
no jungle track ? scratch
how jo got bruise on head ? scratch

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 15:18

Arpita..
lemme say Wat strikes me for your question..

Jo's bruise cos of jalal's dhakka or might be hit herself in palace while leaving in despair..

Jungle track is there., may be she reaches like jungle near mathura, so we find her in simple dress playing holi. *as per some pics shared here*

Jo will leave palace. And jalal will not bring her on same day. I guess..

Too many kinda spoilers na, so nothing couldnt be guessed yaar..

But one spoiler is like jalal will find her in Jungle and go on his knees to apologise

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 15:23

Bt tatasky spolier is Jalal stops Jodha frm leaving palace..
and in promo they are in palace  detective

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-06, 15:32

There was another spoiler saying Sujama takes an arrow on himself and saves Jalal's life and then Jalal comes to k ow Jo was meeting her bro Sujamal and then seeks her forgiveness !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-06, 18:48

too many spoilers!!! dont know which one is true...???
anywys this week will reveal which spoiler is true!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 19:22

Aisha.. If they reveal this within a week, then tat will be great yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 19:24

Arpitha.. Me too had a thought of tat palace scene.. scratch scratch
Wat do you think, will Jo pack her bags Monday itself..!?!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-06, 19:33

i think...jodha will pack her bags and leave also...and then jalal will get to knoe tht sujamal ran away so he thinks tht mayb they will leave together soo...he will get jodha back to kingdom....and then he will chase down sujamal and then misunderstandings will clear up...so maybe this week they will show jodha leaving and mathura scene...next week....will be the love confession...i guess..this is ekta kapoor show dude...they will drag how much ever they want to....and then....they will drag the part of love confession also....

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 19:49

Aisha.. Agree they will drag the love confession too .but jalal apologise before he takes Jo to palace as per spoilers..

Chalo . Wat ever we discuss, they will bring their own goods train speed track..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-06, 19:52

Hello Friends, I was wandering from the promo seeing both looks like wearing the same dress from previous night(Jodha) and morning(Jalal) respectively so maybe  Hamida will come to no the truth through Moti since Jodha is still in the "silent mood" and not "deactivated" yet then she will either stop her from leaving or hid her in that sun room ( the tiger) episode till Jalal is back from fighting Suja or clams down. She will then approach him with the truth which he might already find out and be sad that she already gone then his beloved mother will say no I kept her. If it happens this way then it might bring him closer to his mother. Then the promo will continue from there. However this CV's with their own twisted minds may that a different way out since I  have learn they only show the tip of the ice-burg in promos.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 20:02

Nanayaa.. Mathura pics in between is confusing yaar.. Jo celebrating holi in simple dress.. But your speculation is nice.. Hamida coming in scene..

Wat abt salima.. Usually if she appears then MU disappears hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-06, 20:25

Yes Salima, the team Jodha all the way forget about her yea all the spoilers are so confuesing and that is exactly what they want from us I also saw Salima in a different dress. They are enjoying this twists. How can they both be in those dress and yet still Jodha in another dress all together in holi celebrations. may be a dream ooo no no Shocked

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 21:48

Nanaya..Jalal apologises in palace oly.. It looks like day time.. She is wearing pink color one. Just now saw the promo. I missed Friday episode. Is tat the same one she wore on Friday

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 21:48

aishakapoor wrote:i think...jodha will pack her bags and leave also...and then jalal will get to knoe tht sujamal ran away so he thinks tht mayb they will leave together soo...he will get jodha back to kingdom....and then he will chase down sujamal and then misunderstandings will clear up...so maybe this week they will show jodha leaving and mathura scene...next week....will be the love confession...i guess..this is ekta kapoor show dude...they will drag how much ever they want to....and then....they will drag the part of love confession also....
I dnt think soo........he wil nt bring her bck thinking they wil live togetr...a sure of that  hppy

bt rest may b trueee........i cnt evn think of predicting cz of soo many spoilers

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 21:49

candy wrote:Nanaya..Jalal apologises in palace oly.. It looks like day time.. She is wearing pink color one. Just now saw the promo. I missed Friday episode. Is tat the same one she wore on Friday
haan...in promo..Both are in sme dress as of friday...its totally confusing

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 21:59

Arpitha.. How many spoilers for one scene yaar?? Am fed up .. Just now saw the promo.. Thought you oly, so no jungle scene..

Or... Will this promo be jalal dream. I mean after learning truth he does a day dream of asking sorry sorry dear wife... But Jo took her aristocrat or VIP suitcase already !!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 22:01

candy wrote:Arpitha.. How many spoilers for one scene yaar?? Am fed up .. Just now saw the promo.. Thought you oly, so no jungle scene..  

Or... Will this promo be jalal dream. I mean after learning truth he does a day dream of asking sorry sorry dear wife... But Jo took her aristocrat or VIP suitcase already !!!
Nooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! No more dreams....aldredy we have seen lots of dreams Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

If this turn out to be dream ..i wil hit myself Bang  for believng all spoilers

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 22:08

Oh.. Dont do tat.. Already you have classes to hit you.. hppy just a guess dear..

Actually when we expect something eagerly they will show like tat isnt. Tats y lets be prepared for anything..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 22:15

candy wrote:Oh.. Dont do tat.. Already you have classes to hit you.. :lollol:just a guess dear..

Actually when we expect something eagerly they will show like tat isnt. Tats y lets be prepared for anything..  
stillllllllll  No  No 
 hw mny times wil they show sme things ? Evil or Very Mad  Bang

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 22:27

Til they are fed up.. Lack of sleep at night induces day dreams- moral of the story or spoiler ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-04-06, 22:31

candy wrote:Til they are fed up.. Lack of sleep at night induces day dreams- moral of the story or spoiler ROFL 
 hppy  ROFL  ROFL

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-06, 22:34

candy wrote:Nanaya..Jalal apologises in palace oly.. It looks like day time.. She is wearing pink color one. Just now saw the promo. I missed Friday episode. Is tat the same one she wore on Friday
Yes! Candy, maybe after the misunderstanding is or cleared up Jodha might still leave Jalal without his knowledge through the secret passage to the palace or she might ask permission to go and celebrate holi and Jalal might go with her as a commoner just as she went with him during the Benzir episode. Well mine mind is spinning around for ideals and hope it is not a day dream of Jalal or even a nightmare of Ruk Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-06, 22:46

We all thought of a chance being day dream of jalal but forgot a night mare hppy hmmm.. But she wont., Ruks will be dreaming B-e-k - the sole person without a competitor.. Ek dum khaas main hoon begum - e- khaas

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum