Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 4-4-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-07, 15:38

Hey everyone,

Looks like Tanveer is going to get a taste of her own medicine. She thought she will fool everyone and win but instead looks like she has landed herself in a soup. Razia has got Tanveer’s divorce. Just wow.. Tanveer tried to remove Razia from her way but it looks like Razia succeeded in getting Tanveer out of her life. It was good to see the cat fight between the two. Their husband is in jail while the two are fighting over jewels. Pathetic for normal wives but when done by these two vamps it was hilarious. From where did Gafoor get such unique wives for himself. 

Humeira and Zoya scene was awesome.. I’m glad finally Humeira accepted Zoya. Even Shireen and Dilshad scene was nice. 

Asad was sharp in noticing that Haider was hiding something. Will he find the whole truth? I hope so and handle Zoya when she breaks down. Waise I’m surprised how Humeira didn’t feel angry at Gafoor for keeping his first marriage a secret from her. She was livid and had gone so crazy when she learnt of Gafoor and Tanveer’s marriage. Kinda odd characterisation this girl has got. 

Thank you for reading my thoughts. Do share yours too..  

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 4-4-14

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-07, 16:33

Ria,

Thanks for the lovely review. I did not know that this show will descend to this level. Watching these cat fights is just really Bang  Bang  Bang . I do hope Asad ferrets out the truth and what is left in the show???Or will they continue this Raaz for the leap also?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-08, 11:27

anurao66 wrote:Ria,

Thanks for the lovely review. I did not know that this show will descend to this level. Watching these cat fights is just really Bang  Bang  Bang . I do hope Asad ferrets out the truth and what is left in the show???Or will they continue this Raaz for the leap also?
Thank you Anu  long hug 

I feel the cat fights are fun as the story is gone for a downhill now.. Raaz could be continued to the leap too.. but that would be boring.. Hope the CV's don't do that..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum