Latest topics

JodhaAkbar Written Update April 7th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JodhaAkbar Written Update April 7th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 19:27

The Outburst continues with Jalal entreating Jodha to reveal the truth , He swears by Kali,Kanha as well as her loved ones.. He starts his Mongolian inquisition.. commanding Jodha to give her replies in monosyllables ONLy * Much difficult task for our Amer Princess*  But Jodha refuses to be stumped ..She valiantly attempts the monosyllabic answers which enrages Jalal who forgets he is a emperor n engages in disorderly conduct becoming of our politicians... The scene ends with Jalal saying that Jodha must leave the Harem before sunrise.....

RUQAIYYA's HOJRA

Hoshiyar  is in Ruqaiyya's Hojra ..Ruqaiyya is demanding  to know the fall out of Jalal and Jodha's confrontation and fallout ..Hoshiyar is narrating that Jodha is moaning about her lot and the vicious cards dealt to her, she is castigating herself , saying that time to restitution n managing the situation is long gone and there is nothing to hold her back in Agra anymore...

Ruqaiyya is delighted to hear this news.. Hoshiyar sends Ruqaiyya into further transports of joy by adding that Jalal has given her a ultimatum and only a night for Jodha to stay in the Harem..Hoshiyar  further adds that she felt sorry seeing Jodha's plight..Ruqaiyya is furious to hear the clucking tones of sympathy in Hoshiyar ..in rataliation and for bringing such a good news ..Ruqaiyya throws her wine on his face.. *waste of wine*..Maham who has come there.. reproves  Ruqaiyya for her reckless act ..says that the occasion is to celebrte and not get angry.

JODHA's Hojra

Jodha is asleep * her world collapsed , her life lies shattered n she sleeps  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked * .. Jodha is muttering in her sleep .. She is lamenting that she cannot lie to Jalal , she turns a side mutters that  she cannot break her promise ..Just then  Jodha's soul comes alive and wakes  up sleeping Jodha.. Soul Jodha  reminds  Jodh that Jalal has humiliated  Jodha's honor , her Rajvanshi lineage .. that she must be in towering rage .. Jodha defends Jalal saying that Jalal is hurt and his words of rage came out of his hurt... A hurt that that she was instrumental  in causing that hurt..Souls Jodha cannot believe her ears .. She is astounded that Jodh who had once vowed to cut off Jalal's head is now defending him.. is shedding tears cuz Jalal has ceased to trust her.. Soul Jodha points out that Jodha is in love, the tears that is rolling out of her eyes are for Jalal..Soul Jodha urges Jodha to confess everything to Jalal before things get even worse .. * HUh*...

Moti comes in just then, informs  Jodha that Jalal is beyond reason  and in such a temper that she is sure that Jalal will Kill Sujamal.. Moti urges Jodha to reveal everything to Jalal before it is too late...Jodha for once listens to logic * Heyy Bhaggu kya din aagaye*..

Jodha is walking towards  Jalal's  room when she is waylaid by Maham.. Maham stops her from meeting Jalal despite Jodha's earnest pleas and assurance of ending the turmoil  of Jalal.. Alas..All her pleading go in vain..

Jodha turns back to her Hojra disheartened and without meeting Jalal....

JALAL's Hojra

Jalal is still in the Lok Sabha Mood and is throwing about furniture's.. he unsheathes his sword and is about to tear the picture it into pieces ..but is stopped by Jodha's face smiling  back at him.. Maham walks in  calling out to Jalal but is halted in her tracks by the angry roar of Jalal..Jalal sees that it is Maham who has come , tries to compose himself ..and with a semblance of control ..demands her purpose.. Maham informs Jalal that Jodha wants to see him ..Jalal retorts that he does not want to see her ..Maham replies that she has conveyed the same to Jodha ... Jalal tells Maham to leave .. Maham departs after completing her errand of utter destruction..

MORNING

The DEK has assembled .. Ruqaiyya and Maham are gloating and dreaming of Jodha less days  while Salima and Hameeda are in opposition benches worried about the difference between  Jalal and Jodha..Both are very sure that Jodha might have hidden some issue frm Jalal but she would never walk the wrong path ...

Jalal who is still fuming  orders that the Ravanshi be brought into his presence.. A guard answers his summons , replies that Rajvanshi has escaped while he was being brought to the DEK...Jalal cannot believe his ears .. He rushes out and sees a small hillock of Mughal soldiers carefully piled on by Sujamal awaiting him..* quite artistic I must say* .. Jalal swears to Kill Sujmal himself, climbs on his horse and gallops swiftly in pursuit of Sujamal..

Jalal's swift horse soon catches the fleeing Sujamal .. Jalal vows vengeance and  death while Sujamal retorts that Jalal can never catch him .. Meanwhile unknown to this 2 hot headed  people.. There is a 3rd actor in the play .. Sharifuddin who has followed them and wants to kill Jalal using Sujamal as the scape goat.

PRECAP

Sujamal and Jalal are fighting .. rather Jalal is fighting while Sujamal refuses to trade a single blow.. Sujamal notices a archer *Shariff* taking a careful aim on Jalal.

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 20:36; edited 5 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JodhaAkbar Written Update April 7th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 19:32

Sathya I am waiting for you to tell us we are getting this scene tonight sathya 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 20:02

updated 1st

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 20:17

2nd installment up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 20:30

Thanks Sathya for this fast updates .
long hug

sujju escaped. !! cheers

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-07, 20:34

obviusly sujamal escaped...else how ill ekta kapoor extend the track for one week!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 20:37

updated ..muy dahlings ..Thankfully we will not have to see the chase being done all over Rajasthan, Agra, Delhi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 20:38

aishakapoor wrote:obviusly sujamal escaped...else how ill ekta kapoor extend the track for one week!!
YAY Suja escaped !!
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 20:46

Jalal in lok sabha mood ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL

but Wat will happen to sujju.. Oh .. God.. I dont like him dying so soon..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:49

thanks for the WU tants...
ep thoda slow tha...
atleast jo ne jallu se baat karne ki koshish ki...
thats why jallu will feel more guilty...
lets see...real action starts tomorrow.... weeeeeheeeeee....
btw...lok sabha jalal.... ROFL
too good yaaru..... long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-07, 20:51

Sathya begum wonderful update

Really loved your narration on piled up bodies

How he managed to create a pyramid

Or else the soldiers who might have , after reviving injuries came ran and died in the position
.LMAO

Whatever ghoda ghoda chase shuru and samay agaya hein jalal ko ghutano me Jane ka

Sujamal huwa farar ..jodha hogaya beggar

Abki bar modi sarkar :P
.LOL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 20:54

candy wrote:Jalal in lok sabha mood  ROFL ROFL
ROFLROFL 

but Wat will happen to sujju.. Oh .. God.. I dont like him dying so soon..

I do not think he is going to die anytime soon hpee  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-07, 20:54

Thanks Tanthya for the WU.  Bye 

Well some spoliers are coming through and it looks like we are have to wait for a day or two two find out if Jodha left or not.  However I can't wait to see Maham's and Ruk's face when Jalal return with full prove truth in the coming episode or OMG it will be a happy day for me!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 21:01

Sathya.. Are you sure abt tat.. One spoiler was like sujju takin arrow himself to save jalal.. So i thought so..

Waise.. I too wish him a long life with kids hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 21:17

Awesome update Sathya ....
Am so excited for the upcoming tracks .. I wonder what end they decide for sujamal in the show .. They do twist actual historical facts for the sake of TRps just like the Mirza Hakim character ..
Hope they do not show him dead ...
 No No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-07, 21:18

Sathu, this Jodha is unbelievable ! I'm shocked she was actually sleeping  hppy  and when she went to Jalal she was all dolled up with her heavy jewellery  ROFL  ...CVs are really making a fool out of Jodha

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by krutika on 2014-04-07, 21:24

Looks like director is making every effort to make Akbar (RT) look good but not the same for Jodha (PS). THats why her scenes are bizzare.
Jodha was sleeping after changing her attire after all blunder. She cud hv slept on the sofa crying her eyes out, but no...

krutika
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 21:37

candy wrote:Sathya.. Are you sure abt tat.. One spoiler was like sujju takin arrow himself to save jalal.. So i thought so..

Waise.. I too wish him a long life with kids hppy

His death will be a highlight ... it will not be bundled into confession..  He may escape with injury ..

He wold already be married n having kids, Candy Begum..He is elder to BD too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 21:41

krutika wrote:Looks like director is making every effort to make Akbar (RT) look good but not the same for Jodha (PS). THats why her scenes are bizzare.
Jodha was sleeping after changing her attire after all blunder. She cud hv slept on the sofa crying her eyes out, but no...

I think Krutika, this scenes were being shot when tension was brewing between Dir n Paridhi.. He might have relegated her scenes to Asst.. while he took care of Jalal's scenes.. hence the disparity besides this is a scene for Jalal just like Benazir track was for Jodha...

I agree..I found it really odd that a person is sleeping soundly while her husband has just cut off all relationships n also asked her to leave ... In contrast Jalal's fury was natural..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 22:02

Hmm.. Sathya.. Thanks for the info.. U have a point.. He might be married too..
Jo bi ho., if he escapes with injury i will be happy..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 22:05

I agree krutika.. RT is finally given a chance to expose his talent. He extremely conveyed the character on Friday episode.. And today while speaking with MA.. He is gettin into director's actor .,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 22:11

candy wrote:Hmm.. Sathya.. Thanks for the info.. U have a point.. He might be married too..
Jo bi ho., if he escapes with injury i will be happy..

Might be nahi..Rajput married early ...If he has not taken a oath of brahmcharya which any one with kingly ambition don't do..then  I am sure..he was married n with kids at tht time...

he will..abhi time nahi hui hai  fr him to die...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-07, 22:37

neha wrote:Sathu, this Jodha is unbelievable ! I'm shocked she was actually sleeping  hppy  and when she went to Jalal she was all dolled up with her heavy jewellery  ROFL  ...CVs are really making a fool out of Jodha
Hi Neha, even though I don't like the CV's much on some scenes I don't think it was deliberate  cause speaking from experience sometime when you are sad and crying you get emotionally exhausted in the mind you can fall asleep and wake up to face the reality. I think that is what they were trying to show us and showed the state of her mind through the soul talk.  I had this experience when I failed my nursing licensure exams the first time just because of one paper.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 22:54

Nanayaa623 wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, this Jodha is unbelievable ! I'm shocked she was actually sleeping  hppy  and when she went to Jalal she was all dolled up with her heavy jewellery  ROFL  ...CVs are really making a fool out of Jodha
Hi Neha, even though I don't like the CV's much on some scenes I don't think it was deliberate  cause speaking from experience sometime when you are sad and crying you get emotionally exhausted in the mind you can fall asleep and wake up to face the reality. I think that is what they were trying to show us and showed the state of her mind through the soul talk.  I had this experience when I failed my nursing licensure exams the first time just because of one paper.
I guess stress makes us all prepared to face the reality ....and with stand all the tragedies that befall on us ...and we begin to face them better ..
like am sure Nanayaa must have done excellently on the next attempt 
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 23:15

candy wrote:Thanks Sathya for this fast updates .  
 long hug

sujju escaped. !! cheers

My Pleasure, da  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top