Latest topics

JodhaAkbar Written Update April 7th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JodhaAkbar Written Update April 7th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-07, 23:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, this Jodha is unbelievable ! I'm shocked she was actually sleeping  hppy  and when she went to Jalal she was all dolled up with her heavy jewellery  ROFL  ...CVs are really making a fool out of Jodha
Hi Neha, even though I don't like the CV's much on some scenes I don't think it was deliberate  cause speaking from experience sometime when you are sad and crying you get emotionally exhausted in the mind you can fall asleep and wake up to face the reality. I think that is what they were trying to show us and showed the state of her mind through the soul talk.  I had this experience when I failed my nursing licensure exams the first time just because of one paper.
I guess stress makes us all prepared to face the reality ....and with stand all the tragedies that befall on us ...and we begin to face them better ..
like am sure Nanayaa must have done excellently on the next attempt 
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 23:30

Nanayaa623 wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, this Jodha is unbelievable ! I'm shocked she was actually sleeping  hppy  and when she went to Jalal she was all dolled up with her heavy jewellery  ROFL  ...CVs are really making a fool out of Jodha
Hi Neha, even though I don't like the CV's much on some scenes I don't think it was deliberate  cause speaking from experience sometime when you are sad and crying you get emotionally exhausted in the mind you can fall asleep and wake up to face the reality. I think that is what they were trying to show us and showed the state of her mind through the soul talk.  I had this experience when I failed my nursing licensure exams the first time just because of one paper.

But that was the issue... They did not depict Jodha as having had a breakdown which pushed her to exhaustion..Plus exhaustion leads to dropping down , they do not remove their heavy jewellery preparatory to going to bed ..They erred in this point ..otherwise the soul talk was illuminating..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 23:32

--sumana13-- wrote:Awesome update Sathya ....
Am so excited for the upcoming tracks ..  I wonder what end they decide for sujamal in the show .. They do twist actual historical facts for the sake of TRps just like the Mirza Hakim character ..
Hope they do not show him dead ...
 No No 
Death is a neat and logical tie up ..

Thank You for the appreciation

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-07, 23:44

aishakapoor wrote:obviusly sujamal escaped...else how ill ekta kapoor extend the track for one week!!
T20 has ended, Aisha.. I think BT will increase the pace nw..the steadily dropping TRP will nsure tht

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 00:15

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

But that was the issue... They did not depict Jodha as having had a breakdown which pushed her to exhaustion..Plus exhaustion leads to dropping down , they do not remove their heavy jewellery preparatory to going to bed ..They erred in this point ..otherwise the soul talk was illuminating..

Yes dear somethings they don't portray  all the other areas to make the episode meaningful leaving us to imaged or try to point out what was missing.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 00:21

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants...
ep thoda slow tha...
atleast jo ne jallu se baat karne ki koshish ki...
thats why jallu will feel more guilty...
lets see...real action starts tomorrow.... weeeeeheeeeee....
btw...lok sabha jalal.... ROFL
too good yaaru..... long hug

you are bhelcomes, Jiggly Jiggy

Haan, that was a good one plus Jalal does know that Jodha came to speak to him..

Thank You, Meri Jaan long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 02:46

I feel so sorry for Ruk. Maham is using her to achieve her aim and hope this time the CV's will show her realizing that herself and supporting her husband and friend as it was from the beginning of the episode.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:I feel so sorry for Ruk. Maham is using her to achieve her aim and hope this time the CV's will show her realizing that herself and supporting her husband and friend as it was from the beginning of the episode.
I agree with you it is high time Ruku began to see things for herself rather than see the picture what Maham is painting before her 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 09:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:I feel so sorry for Ruk. Maham is using her to achieve her aim and hope this time the CV's will show her realizing that herself and supporting her husband and friend as it was from the beginning of the episode.
I agree with you it is high time Ruku began to see things for herself rather than see the picture what Maham is painting before her 
 hpee
u knw wat.............ruqs also need 2 undrstnd dat possesiveness can't save any relationship.............only respect & loyalty 2 each other can save any kind of relationship...........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-08, 14:56

Nanayaa623 wrote:

You are right, it happens sometimes when we are stressed but considering the onscreen Jodha, who was awake all night outside Ruqu's room just to inform Jalal that his life is in danger then it was odd and not fair with her character to show her sleeping when her brother can be killed any moment! She cannot assume Jalal will wait till the morning to execute Sujamal, considering his rage and anger. See stress is stress but its level is different when we fail in something and when are on verge of losing a beloved's life. Unfortunately I've had both experiences and the stress and break down is totally different in both cases, but again agreed it depends more on the person and every indivusial is not same. Coming to Jodha,the very thought of losing her brother should have made her anxious and restless losing her sleep and little bothered about her royal attire. The soul talk could have been shown with Jodha awake and weeping like the one we got during suicide fiasco. I feel CVs are not giving her character the depth we want to see, Jalal's character comes as a strong and powerful one. Jodha is also strong but her emotional turmoil and fear for the horrible death of Sujamal which Jalal promised her did not come out well when it was required. The scene was not convincing at all to make me feel her pain.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 17:34

neha wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

You are right, it happens sometimes when we are stressed but considering the onscreen Jodha, who was awake all night outside Ruqu's room just to inform Jalal that his life is in danger then it was odd and not fair with her character to show her sleeping when her brother can be killed any moment! She cannot assume Jalal will wait till the morning to execute Sujamal, considering his rage and anger. See stress is stress but its level is different when we fail in something and when are on verge of losing a beloved's life. Unfortunately I've had both experiences and the stress and break down is totally different in both cases, but again agreed it depends more on the person and every indivusial is not same. Coming to Jodha,the very thought of losing her brother should have made her anxious and restless losing her sleep and little bothered about her royal attire. The soul talk could have been shown with Jodha awake and weeping like the one we got during suicide fiasco. I feel CVs are not giving her character the depth we want to see, Jalal's character comes as a strong and powerful one. Jodha is also strong but her emotional turmoil and fear for the horrible death of Sujamal which Jalal promised her did not come out well when it was required. The scene was not convincing at all to make me feel her pain.

Jodha has been robbed of her depth n the intensity .. either paridhi is not being briefed correctly  or she is unable to translate the same .. the latter I find quite improbable as she managed to bring out the wry irony, shock, pain when Jalal tells her that she is free to go to Amer ( earlier episode) and also her rage, hurt and feeling of abandonment was well brought ut when she goes fishing  in Yamuna... but Y'day Jodha could not convince me of her shattered , overwhelmed, stunned feeling..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 17:59

neha wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Hi Neha, yes you are right the scene was not convene to us in the way that will fit the moment on her part. They were so eager for the soul talk I guess and miss that step.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum