Latest topics

MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 19:36

hola brethren..
so here goes...
suja jalal fight
suja notices shariff aiming arrow at jalal
suja takes arrow and saves jalal, tells the truth to jalal
jalal shocked, hurries to jo's hojra, she's not there
meanwhile
jo is running/walking through some obscure jungle having fled through the khufia surang
is a bit lost
sharif's been following her and tries to catch/capture her
she tries to escape and is almost captured when in comes new-entry shehnaaz
she tries to save jo


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 19:37

both women somehow evade sharif and his men,get injured (remember those pics)
new-entry shehnaaz asks about jo, but jo evades the query
new-entry shehnaaz offers to take jo along with her to mathura
jo agrees
MEANWHILE
a frantic jalal rushes to amer to bring his sweety-mirchi back
on reaching he is shocked to find her not there
(this part is a result of my crack-loving brain ROFL)
jalal goes to shakuni bai who hints that jo has gone to serach for kanha aka mathura
jalal and amer-bros rush to mathura


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 19:44; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 19:37

at mathura jo has mingled amazingly with the villagers and is living like a commoner now
holi festival comes and all villagers celebrate
ab aage...?
dunno
jallu finds jo, hug-hug, kiss-kiss, sorry-sorry, lets play holi ROFL
SR...???
pata nahi yaaron.... hppy
haan....par iske baad no MU i guarantee you... yay!!!
new-entry shehnaaz....??
right now she's a very much gray character to me...
next-up atgah's murder and aadham's downfall (the literal one)
them MA's defeat...
buckle up guys....:D


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 19:50; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-07, 19:38

Jiggy,

What a wonderful plot yaar and the new entrant is a positive or negative person??

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 19:52

anurao66 wrote:Jiggy,

What a wonderful plot yaar and the new entrant is a positive or negative person??
thanks anura... long hug
not yet sure about shehnaaz though...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 19:59

Yes i guess a nice read . Jiggy yeh sab spoilers se lekar achcha fanfiction banaya hai
Good job yaara jiggy !!
How were your exams my friend ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-07, 20:03

jiggy!! i hope this is true!!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 20:07

Jiggy wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Jiggy,

What a wonderful plot yaar and the new entrant is a positive or negative person??
thanks anura... long hug
not yet sure about shehnaaz though...
I hope jiggy she is the cupid yaar .. Kitnaa mazaa aayegaa
 Starry Love Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-07, 20:14

i think the promo scene will take place when jalal gets jodha back to palace....

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:28

--sumana13-- wrote:Yes i guess a nice read . Jiggy yeh sab spoilers se lekar achcha fanfiction banaya hai
Good job yaara jiggy !!
How were your exams my friend ?.
oh the exam was very good...
though i was caught up discussing the paper with my teacher aur isliye der ho gayi....
kaisi ho sumana love... long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:31

aishakapoor wrote:jiggy!! i hope this is true!!!!
really...
aap humare akdha ko bichhadta hua dekhna chaahte hai...
zaalim aisha ...!!! ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-07, 20:32

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:jiggy!! i hope this is true!!!!
really...
aap humare akdha ko bichhadta hua dekhna chaahte hai...
zaalim aisha ...!!!   ROFL
mein unhe bichadte nahi....kuch samay baad milte dekhna chahti hoon...

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Jiggy,

What a wonderful plot yaar and the new entrant is a positive or negative person??
thanks anura... long hug
not yet sure about shehnaaz though...
I hope jiggy she is the cupid yaar .. Kitnaa mazaa aayegaa
 Starry Love Party1 

haan yaar...finally humaare akdha ke liye koi toh positive chaahega...
apart from hamida, salima waale...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:35

aishakapoor wrote:i think the promo scene will take place when jalal gets jodha back to palace....
dunno.... yeh promo bhi jalal ki fantasiyon mein se ek aur nikla lagta hai... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 20:36

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Yes i guess a nice read . Jiggy yeh sab spoilers se lekar achcha fanfiction  banaya hai
Good job yaara jiggy !!
How were your exams my friend ?.
oh the exam was very good...
though i was caught up discussing the paper with my teacher aur isliye der ho gayi....
kaisi ho sumana love... long hug
I was good now better after reading your fanfiction jiggy
Thanks
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 20:38

Jiggy .. Nice yaar.. So good, finally you brought all spoilers..
Tats good too.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:45

candy wrote:Jiggy .. Nice yaar.. So good, finally you brought all spoilers..
Tats good too.. WinkWink

haan yaar... bus woh promo kahi fir nahi ho raha....
its lookinh more and more like a dream now...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 20:47

Jiggy wrote:
candy wrote:Jiggy .. Nice yaar.. So good, finally you brought all spoilers..
 Tats good too.. WinkWink

haan yaar... bus woh promo kahi fir nahi ho raha....
its lookinh more and more like a dream now...
Woh promo will appear in the show now relax and wait and watch
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 20:53

No dreams Jiggy.. Sapne sach hoga !!
i believe

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:54

aishakapoor wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:jiggy!! i hope this is true!!!!
really...
aap humare akdha ko bichhadta hua dekhna chaahte hai...
zaalim aisha ...!!!   ROFL
mein unhe bichadte nahi....kuch samay baad milte dekhna chahti hoon...
yaaru i was pulling you leg... XD
waise bhi intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai....
aur humare akdha ne itna intezaar kiya hai....fruit over ripe hoke phootne wala hai.... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 20:56

candy wrote:No dreams Jiggy.. Sapne sach hoga !!
i believe
YEH dream nahi hua toh kya hua......KISS toh confirmed hai... Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by candy on 2014-04-07, 20:58

Fruit over ripe ROFL Jiggy tu bi na..
lambe waala intezaar !! Sleep

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-07, 21:04

candy wrote:Fruit over ripe ROFL Jiggy tu bi na..
lambe waala intezaar !! Sleep
kya karun yaar...
itna wait karaya hai hume...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-07, 21:06

Wait n watch jiggy .. May your dreams come true betaa

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-07, 21:15

JIGGY LOOKS LIKE UR FIRST PART OF PREDICTION IS TRUE!!! hpee

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: MY PREDICTION ON JUNGLE TRACK... dekh sako toh dekh lo

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum