Latest topics

Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:06

Written Update ...

Jalal realises that jodha was meeting none other than Sujamal her brother .. And that he was on a mission inside the Agra palace ....

Jalal in repentant mode .... goes  to apologise to Jodha , but she has already left for Amer .

When he goes to Amer in search for Jodha ..? He finds that she isn't  present there as well  

( we all know Jodha  is in Mathura )

Source Zee TV

News  Shared be Nanayaa ...

Nanayaa623 wrote:I saw this on facebook.

Actress Shilpa Raizada, who came into the limelight with her negative performance in Hamari Devrani, will soon spice up the proceedings in Balaji Telefilms' magnum-opus historical on Zee TV,
Shilpa will don the character of Shehnaaz, a very spiritual girl who will believe in both the Muslim and Hindu traditions. She will bump into Jalal (Rajat Tokas) and Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) at Mathura.
Her character is believed to be clouded with mystery, is what we hear. It will be a long-running role.
Shilpa has earlier been part of shows like Krishnaben Khakhrawala and Veer Shivaji.
We tried calling Shilpa, but she remained unavailable for comment.
Her entry is slated to be aired very soon. The actress has started shooting for the show.

More spoilers !!
Credits for sharing to Nanayaa

The tension between Jodha and Akbar in Jodha Akbar won’t get sorted anytime soon.
The queen will leave the palace as asked by Akbar, who suspects her of infidelity. He realises her loyalty but it’s too late.

The kissing-away-tears sequence will happen in his dreams while in reality, she has already gone away. He then goes to Amer, where Jodha lives, to bring her back. However, to his shock, the emperor realises that she hasn’t reached her home.
 Clap 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 07:15; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 08:10

b8 i am thinking that, jodha is in mathura-how will jalal get to know that?????????? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:14

Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:b8 i am thinking that, jodha is in mathura-how will jalal get to know that?????????? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Let me guess !! ..... May be the aam jantaa /awaam/ riyaya inform  him and guide him ..that yes Jodha begum had passed that way ....
and slowly it leads him to. Mathura ??  
 hpee  long hug 
Hood morning. Sanchari .... So nice  to see you happy and active in the forum 
Esho chaa khao amar shonge 
 lazee  lazee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 08:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:b8 i am thinking that, jodha is in mathura-how will jalal get to know that?????????? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Let me guess !! ..... May be the aam jantaa /awaam/ riyaya inform  him and guide him ..that yes Jodha begum had passed that way ....
 hpee  long hug 
 lazee  lazee
hey, i want 2 say sorry & my excuse..so, if u don't mind.pls move 2 chat thread.first u start.then i will follow u..............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:21

A
Sanchari Bhattacharyya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee  long hug 
 lazee  lazee
hey, i want 2 say sorry & my excuse..so, if u don't mind.pls move 2 chat thread.first u start.then i will follow u..............
Sanchari .. Do you know the chat forum ?. I shall move to "chatting with sumana "thread is it ok ?

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 08:23

--sumana13-- wrote:A
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee  long hug 
 lazee  lazee
Sanchari .. Do you know the chat forum ?. I shall move to "chatting with sumana "thread is it ok ?
any thread dude.............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:29

--sumana13-- wrote:A
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee  long hug 
 lazee  lazee
any thread dude.............
Join me here my dear .. We can chat freely 
http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t40606p42-chatting-wid-sumanaji#182321

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 08:29

Hi Manu, thanks for sharing. I have a question is Mathura the place that Jodha first swear to behead Akbar near the temple  from the beginning of the episode or where the both went around a tree? Is that close to Amer? Enlighten me on this please.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:Hi Manu, thanks for sharing. I have a question is Mathura the place that Jodha first swear to behead Akbar near the temple  from the beginning of the episode or where the both went around a tree? Is that close to Amer? Enlighten me on this please.
Hello. Nanayaa .... Good morning ! ,...
That Maa Kali  devi temple form where. Jalal's army had stolen all the jewellery and wealth is in Amer .. That is the place where jodha had sworn to get to Devi's feet the man who was responsible for disrespecting her .... But jalal went and touched his head before the devi naa so jodha forgave him for that ..

Although i have been watching this show from the beginning .. I do not recollect they have shown Mathura earlier

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 08:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Hi Manu, thanks for sharing. I have a question is Mathura the place that Jodha first swear to behead Akbar near the temple  from the beginning of the episode or where the both went around a tree? Is that close to Amer? Enlighten me on this please.
That maa kaali temple form where. Jalal's army had stolen all the jewellery and wealth in in Amer .. That is the place where jodha had sworn to get to her feet the man who was responsible for disrespecting her . But jala went and touched his head before the devi naa so jodha forgave him for that ..

Although i have been watching this show from the beginning .. I do not recollect they have shown Mathura earlier
no, they hav not shown in earlier..........mahura is 4 d first time.now i barely waiting 4 sc's spoler...kyunki sirf unke diye hue spoilers per hi hum log aankh bandh karke bishwas kar sakte hain............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 08:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
That maa kaali temple form where. Jalal's army had stolen all the jewellery and wealth in in Amer .. That is the place where jodha had sworn to get to her feet the man who was responsible for disrespecting her . But jala went and touched his head before the devi naa so jodha forgave him for that ..

no, they hav not shown in earlier..........mahura is 4 d first time.now i barely waiting 4 sc's spoler...kyunki sirf unke diye hue spoilers per hi hum log aankh bandh karke bishwas kar sakte hain............
What is SC ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 08:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
That Maa Kali  devi temple form where. Jalal's army had stolen all the jewellery and wealth is in Amer .. That is the place where jodha had sworn to get to Devi's feet the man who was responsible for disrespecting her .... But jalal went and touched his head before the devi naa so jodha forgave him for that ..

Oh okay, thanks for the info. So it is a different location away from Amer altogether.Right.  Forgive my ignorance am trying to know everything about India as well so I can enjoy the show. Hahahaha.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 09:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

What is SC ??
salim chishti.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 09:18

Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

What is SC ??
salim chishti.........
Salim Chishti resides in Ajmer ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 09:20

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Oh okay, thanks for the info. So it is a different location away from Amer altogether.Right.  Forgive my ignorance am trying to know everything about India as well so I can enjoy the show. Hahahaha.
For my dear friend. I shall post. Map in this thread for your convenience ... You are welcome to ask about any queries .. We shall help you understand Nanayaa 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 09:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
What is SC ??
salim chishti.........
haan, wo to thik hai.per pehle bhi toh unhone bataya aage kya hone wala hai 2 d viwers............so, this time, i really want his spoilers...yaar 18 th june serial ka 1 saal hone wala hai.........& in this occasion we, fans really want something good.......agree or not???????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 09:27

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Map of India (Present )..you can see Agra, Mathura, Ajmer ,Bundi .... just look in and around rajasthan state 
 hpee  long hug 

map of India at 1800 AD

Moghul Empire 1600

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 09:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Map of India (Present )..you can see Agra, Mathura, Ajmer ,Bundi .... just look in and around rajasthan state 
 hpee  long hug 

map of India at 1800 AD
thnx............even it was my queries also............b8 i'm telling u ye ekta ki serial hai............isiliye, geography chahe jo kuchbhi kahe, jalal ke rone ke din ab bahot paas hai..................u remember, ben ki zaher pine ke baad, jo keliye jalal jab phoot phoot kar roya tha, tab trp pe no.-1 aya tha........so......... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 09:39

Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
What is SC ??
salim chishti.........
haan, wo to thik hai.per pehle bhi toh unhone bataya aage kya hone wala hai 2 d viwers............so, this time, i really want his spoilers...yaar 18 th june serial ka 1 saal hone wala hai.........& in this occasion we, fans really want something good.......agree or not???????
18th Jun is so far away yaar .. I think Salim will be born on that day 
because no one will wait for SR till that time yaar .. hey I like your new name Sanchu is cute and small 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 09:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
salim chishti.........
18th Jun is so far away yaar .. I think Salim will be born on that day 
because no one will wait for SR till that time yaar .. hey I like your new name Sanchu is cute and small 
 hppy  hppy
no..i think dat will be early.b8 i think jo will be on advanced stage..............or haan humlog sr ka wait zaroor karenge.if they promise 2 show us d rest......... hppy  hppy 

& thnx....4 ur compliment.this has given by jigs & candy.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 10:10

Manu, Thanks you are very resourceful. I appreciate the maps. Bye  Mathura is actually not far from Agra. Looks like we are in for a long track. Hope it will be interesting.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 10:10

Tfs manu..and thanks for those maps yaar. I thought doing a Googly for tat today..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 10:12

Nanayaa.. In this show everything is long track.. Even hosiyar b'day went for a couple of days.. You know all are given importance hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 10:14

Sanchu.. long hug
you are so right abt maps dear.. Come to masti ka gud gudi thread.. In chat corner.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 13:34

candy wrote:Sanchu.. long hug
 you are so right abt maps dear.. Come to masti ka gud gudi thread.. In chat corner.
Gud gudi thread is such fun yaar .... 
 long hug  hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top