Latest topics

Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 13:51

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, Thanks you are very resourceful. I appreciate the maps. Bye  Mathura is actually not far from Agra. Looks like we are in for a long track. Hope it will be interesting.
I am happy to help you out my dear ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 23:52

So this spoiler is coming right after all . Am so happy Jalal will repent big way ... And Jo will face some time weeping and repenting for hiding things from her husband

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 00:12

I remember weeks back I saw this on facebook.

Actress Shilpa Raizada, who came into the limelight with her negative performance in Hamari Devrani, will soon spice up the proceedings in Balaji Telefilms' magnum-opus historical on Zee TV, Jodha Akbar.
Shilpa will don the character of Shehnaaz, a very spiritual girl who will believe in both the Muslim and Hindu traditions. She will bump into Jalal (Rajat Tokas) and Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) at Mathura.
Her character is believed to be clouded with mystery, is what we hear. It will be a long-running role.
Shilpa has earlier been part of shows like Krishnaben Khakhrawala and Veer Shivaji.
We tried calling Shilpa, but she remained unavailable for comment.
Her entry is slated to be aired very soon. The actress has started shooting for the show.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 01:54

Nanayaa623 wrote:I remember weeks back I saw this on facebook.

Actress Shilpa Raizada, who came into the limelight with her negative performance in Hamari Devrani, will soon spice up the proceedings in Balaji Telefilms' magnum-opus historical on Zee TV, Jodha Akbar.
Shilpa will don the character of Shehnaaz, a very spiritual girl who will believe in both the Muslim and Hindu traditions. She will bump into Jalal (Rajat Tokas) and Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) at Mathura.
Her character is believed to be clouded with mystery, is what we hear. It will be a long-running role.
Shilpa has earlier been part of shows like Krishnaben Khakhrawala and Veer Shivaji.
We tried calling Shilpa, but she remained unavailable for comment.
Her entry is slated to be aired very soon. The actress has started shooting for the show.
Thnks a lot for sharing Nanayaa .. I have added your news into the main post my dear .. So that all can read tour shared news !

Why do i feel This new character will become another begum of Jalal ?
 scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 04:46

Well this is what I just found on the net it looks like it is a dream and want us to vote on it too.

Your reaction
No reaction; loving the way show is going on
Happy; Jalal needs to make more effort to bring Jodha back
Disappointed
VoteView ResultsPolldaddy.com
The tension between Jodha and Akbar in Jodha Akbar won’t get sorted anytime soon.
The queen will leave the palace as asked by Akbar, who suspects her of infidelity. He realises her loyalty but it’s too late.
The kissing-away-tears sequence will happen in his dreams while in reality, she has already gone away. He then goes to Amer, where Jodha lives, to bring her back. However, to his shock, the emperor realises that she hasn’t reached her home.



Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 06:56

Manu, I honestly give up on spoilers and promos altogether. It is good the scene was a dream it will give Pari and Rajat another chance to convince the public they can do better. I blame any inconsistency on the directors. The dreams and soul talks are too much this is an adult show.

Maham should be the one having nightmares like someone throwing her down from the balcon to the ground floor and see her legs paralyzed. They are going to make her get away with this misunderstanding too judging from the precap.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 07:11

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I honestly give up on spoilers and promos altogether. It is good the scene was a dream it will give Pari and Rajat another chance to convince the public they can do better. I blame any inconsistency on the directors. The dreams and soul talks are too much this is an adult show.

Maham should be the one having nightmares like someone throwing her down from the balcon to the ground floor and see her legs paralyzed. They are going to make her get away with this misunderstanding too judging from the precap.

OK Nanayaa ....so you do not want to believe on the promos and spoilers !! Ok ..
i guess you are one of those fans who want to wnjoy the show as it airs every day and enjoy the element of surprise the serial brings up daily .. Am I right !! Nanayaa ??
Spoilers and promos do take away a chunk of that surprise element from the serial .. I agree .. But some fans want to have fun discussing and speculating about all the promos, the cliffhangers and dreams /reality debating here

I would let them have their share of fun too ...
I like your views too !!
 long hug hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 07:12

Thanks for this spoiler Nanayaa .. I added it to the first post
 hpee 
 long hug

The tension between Jodha and Akbar in Jodha Akbar won’t get sorted anytime soon.
The queen will leave the palace as asked by Akbar, who suspects her of infidelity. He realises her loyalty but it’s too late.
The kissing-away-tears sequence will happen in his dreams while in reality, she has already gone away. He then goes to Amer, where Jodha lives, to bring her back. However, to his shock, the emperor realises that she hasn’t reached her home.


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 07:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I honestly give up on spoilers and promos altogether. It is good the scene was a dream it will give Pari and Rajat another chance to convince the public they can do better. I blame any inconsistency on the directors. The dreams and soul talks are too much this is an adult show.

Maham should be the one having nightmares like someone throwing her down from the balcon to the ground floor and see her legs paralyzed. They are going to make her get away with this misunderstanding too judging from the precap.

OK Nanayaa ....so you do not want to believe on the promos and spoilers !! Ok ..
i guess you are one of those fans who want to wnjoy the show as it airs every day and enjoy the element of surprise the serial brings up daily .. Am I right !!  Nanayaa ??  
Spoilers and promos do take away a chunk of that surprise element from the serial .. I agree .. But some fans want to have fun discussing and speculating about all the promos, the cliffhangers and dreams /reality debating here

I would let them have their share of fun too ...
I like your views too !!
 long hug hpee 
Oh no, Manu I enjoy them but it looks like CVs are teasing us more than giving spoilers. I watch a series called Scandal and when they give out spoiler it is indeed spoiler. It is missing in this one. I enjoy all the discussion and fun it comes. Oh and you know the Eka Kapoor if am right always hide her surprised element in the middle of the episode so you still get the surprised like Rajat performance.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 08:06

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I honestly give up on spoilers and promos altogether. It is good the scene was a dream it will give Pari and Rajat another chance to convince the public they can do better. I blame any inconsistency on the directors. The dreams and soul talks are too much this is an adult show.

Maham should be the one having nightmares like someone throwing her down from the balcon to the ground floor and see her legs paralyzed. They are going to make her get away with this misunderstanding too judging from the precap.

OK Nanayaa ....so you do not want to believe on the promos and spoilers !! Ok ..
i guess you are one of those fans who want to wnjoy the show as it airs every day and enjoy the element of surprise the serial brings up daily .. Am I right !!  Nanayaa ??  
Spoilers and promos do take away a chunk of that surprise element from the serial .. I agree .. But some fans want to have fun discussing and speculating about all the promos, the cliffhangers and dreams /reality debating here

I would let them have their share of fun too ...
I like your views too !!
 long hug hpee 
Oh no, Manu I enjoy them but it looks like CVs are teasing us more than giving spoilers. I watch a series called Scandal and when they give out spoiler it is indeed spoiler. It is missing in this one. I enjoy all the discussion and fun it comes. Oh and you know the Eka Kapoor if am right always hide her surprised element in the middle of the episode so you still get the surprised like Rajat performance.

I love your views Nanayaa .... So it is alll for fun isn't it !! ...
 Dance 
And you are right about Ektaa ... She has lots of tricks up her sleeve to keep the audiences glued to the show .. Its not for nothing they call her the soap queen !...
 hppy hppy 
But what impresses me more is the fact thay while residing in Ghana you have been following Indian shows .. I like the fact ... Are you of Indian origins ? . Which all channels show Indian serials in your location Nanayaa .. I just got curious about you my friend
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 17:35

Hello Manu, you know with the internet it is like we live in a global village just a click away from each other and as said earlier I loved India movies right from childhood. Am fully a Ghanaian. In Ghana TV3 is a station that shows soaps from around the world. The last show they did before I left for the US was Chotti Bahu if I remember correctly. Am off to work will join the fun later.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-10, 07:17

Nanayaa623 wrote:Hello Manu, you know with the internet it is like we live in a global village just a click away from each other and as said earlier I loved India movies right from childhood. Am fully a Ghanaian. In Ghana TV3 is a station that shows soaps from around the world. The last show they did before I left for the US was Chotti Bahu if I remember correctly. Am off to work will join the fun later.

Thanks for sharing Nanayaa .... Love your words that we are a click away from eachother ... Yes even I feel the same way about you and all my friends here in Dhwani ..
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news Jodha. Akbar 08Apr14

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum