Latest topics

Shagun's mental state

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shagun's mental state

Post by slmu on 2014-04-08, 11:28

Elaborate arrangements - candles lit, room decorated, flowers, a hot pink nightie laid out (hot pink as in the color). Ashok is busy decorating himself too.. hair nice, perfume etc. And is all set to take his lady love into his arms.

Alas, Shagun is not in the mood.. her mind is stuck on a certain Raman Kumar Bhalla and his wife Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Why? Because she happened to witness a hug. Which was followed by overhearing of talk about taking the clothes off quickly. Of course, the said not - so - lovebirds were discussing the wardrobe. But Shagun does not know that. She thought it was talk about *ahem ahem*.

What is her thinking here? Is she just one of those women who like to have men in love with her? Or is it that she can't believe that any man can fall out of love with her? Or is afraid that if someone like Raman who loved her so much can get over her, then Ashok can too? All of the above?

Your views please.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun's mental state

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-08, 11:32

Shanti  long hug 

I think its all of the reasons.. She has always wanted to get married to Ashok but he is prolonging it.. Now Raman has moved on and started a new life while she is still trying to make a place for herself..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-08, 11:47

i think its all of the reasons above...she is a narcisist...she likes to think that the world revolves around her and her beauty...hope she doesn't have any faith in her personality she doesn't have any...she is used to raman pining over her...she likes her friends and society to think she ended raman life and happiness when she left...someone who was happy wit there own life and had no regrets would not even need to think along this line...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-08, 11:52

sarra0 wrote:i think its all of the reasons above...she is a narcisist...she likes to think that the world revolves around her and her beauty...hope she doesn't have any faith in her personality she doesn't have any...she is used to raman pining over her...she likes her friends and society to think she ended raman life and happiness when she left...someone who was happy wit there own life and had no regrets would not even need to think along this line...
So true Sarra.. She is a kind of person who will never be happy with her life..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-08, 12:37

she is too much into herself...she prides with the fact that she could make two people lattu over her at same time...yes as you stated she cant get over the fact anyone can come out of love for her.......she hasnt realised Raman has moved on ..she is stuck in the past. And Ashok too egging her with his constant reminders tht how raman is still in love with her ...stupid woman

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-08, 12:39

Maria J wrote:Shanti  long hug 

I think its all of the reasons.. She has always wanted to get married to Ashok but he is prolonging it.. Now Raman has moved on and started a new life while she is still trying to make a place for herself..

long hug  Ria

Yes she can't believe Raman is over her and moved on can she? She is trying very hard to get Ashok to marry her but..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-08, 12:41

sarra0 wrote:i think its all of the reasons above...she is a narcisist...she likes to think that the world revolves around her and her beauty...hope she doesn't have any faith in her personality she doesn't have any...she is used to raman pining over her...she likes her friends and society to think she ended raman life and happiness when she left...someone who was happy wit there own life and had no regrets would not even need to think along this line...

Its so true.. she needs everyone to think Raman is still pining for her.. and I guess the fact that Ashok is delaying their marriage adds to her insecurities. And I guess women like her do not understand the worth of an ordinary woman like Ishita.. who have a life besides spas and parties.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-08, 12:43

zuzana wrote:she is too much into herself...she prides with the fact that she could make two people lattu over her at same time...yes as you stated she cant get over the fact anyone can come out of love for her.......she hasnt realised Raman has moved on ..she is stuck in the past. And Ashok too egging her with his constant reminders tht how raman is still in love with her ...stupid woman

She is quite pathetic with her needs to have everyone dancing on her.. yes Ashok keeps reminding her that she says Raman is in love with her and Raman keeps reminding her that Ashok has not married her  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-08, 18:34

Shanthi,

Lovely post and I just saw the episode. She is just not over the fact that anyone that is men would move on after loving her.She does not like the fact and all the reasons you mentioned above. She is also insecure that Ashok who still has not married her may leave her also.She is always after money now that Raman has made it big she wants a piece of that cake too. She is totally shameless in my opinion. I really pity the two kids whose lives will be spoilt under her.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-08, 19:29

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

Lovely post and I just saw the episode. She is just not over the fact that anyone that is men would move on after loving her.She does not like the fact and all the reasons you mentioned above. She is also insecure that Ashok who still has not married her may leave her also.She is always after money now that Raman has made it big she wants a piece of that cake too. She is totally shameless in my opinion. I really pity the two kids whose lives will be spoilt under her.

Anu, thanks.

Yes as you said, Shagun is very selfish and is totally focused on herself and her needs.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-08, 19:29

Shanthi
Shagun has no genuineness , her only claim to importance is because she knows that Ashok will always need her, whenever he wants to needle Raman. 
The Day Ashok tires off from his fight with Raman, it may be curtains for the role of Shagun in his life also.  Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-08, 19:47

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi
Shagun has no genuineness , her only claim to importance is because she knows that Ashok will always need her, whenever he wants to needle Raman. 
The Day Ashok tires off from his fight with Raman, it may be curtains for the role of Shagun in his life also.  Twisted Evil

Oh my, yes that is so true.. all we need is for Ashok to find a new hobby.. then we will be done with Shagun.. hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-09, 04:05

Maria J wrote:
So true Sarra.. She is a kind of person who will never be happy with her life..

and makes everone else unhappy in the process as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-09, 04:09

zuzana wrote:she is too much into herself...she prides with the fact that she could make two people lattu over her at same time...yes as you stated she cant get over the fact anyone can come out of love for her.......she hasnt realised Raman has moved on ..she is stuck in the past. And Ashok too egging her with his constant reminders tht how raman is still in love with her ...stupid woman

two men lattu at the same time is not impressive...one did it out of getting something someone else had and the other is kind of moving on...she needs to go back to the drawing board to c wat she is doing wrong.. hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-09, 04:11

slmu wrote:

Its so true.. she needs everyone to think Raman is still pining for her.. and I guess the fact that Ashok is delaying their marriage adds to her insecurities. And I guess women like her do not understand the worth of an ordinary woman like Ishita.. who have a life besides spas and parties.

wonder how raman fell in love wit her, was is just a bit starstruck or as arranged marriage he saw wat he was expected to c...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-04-09, 11:12

hey shanti, i'm back  long hug 

errrr, more than Shagun's mental state, i think she's purely a mental case  Rolling Eyes

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-09, 11:26

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

wonder how raman fell in love wit her, was is just a bit starstruck or as arranged marriage he saw wat he was expected to c...

bit of both perhaps.. couldn't believe that a beautiful woman was his wife?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-09, 11:26

chitmanas wrote:hey shanti, i'm back  long hug 

errrr, more than Shagun's mental state, i think she's purely a mental case  Rolling Eyes

Welcome back Chits  long hug 

hppy  mental case is right

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-09, 12:16

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

kya pata iss budhu ke dimaag mein kya chalta hai

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-09, 14:12

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

kya pata iss budhu ke dimaag mein kya chalta hai

hppy  budhu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-09, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

sarra well said  Clap 

yes looks like a case of start struck and also tht he was a normal looking person must have been overwhelmed by shaguns beauty and a pessimistic too back them

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum