Latest topics

Reliving the Romance???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 09:39

So I am not the only one who thinks Gul Khan (creative head and director of Qubool Hai) and the Protagonist of QH; Zoya Faququi; looks identical? See for yourself…


How about her husband Gorky… REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE? Is he the guy her heroes are fashioned after? A guy with hardened exterior and soft as gel-o interior (he certainly has that menacing look and piercing eyes).


The rough guy meets chirpy, funny, intelligent gal (Zoya, Khushi, Geet)…overcomes gulf of differences (usually trivial MUs in Hindi serials but this couple had to overcome trials of interfaith relationship)…. I wonder if Gul Khan is reliving her love life through her creations? Whether she is or not, I am thoroughly enjoying her fantasies. :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 10:26

thats indeed a good find Sabi Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by tweety on 2013-04-03, 10:43

S, Gul and Zoya looks are identical Sabi!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-03, 12:15

mills and boons and guls and gorkys and khushis and arnavs, geeth and manns . nice and esp loved the similar looking haristyle of zoe and gul ma

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-03, 12:52

Nice post..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 19:11

pollyanna wrote:thats indeed a good find Sabi Thumbsup
Thanks Pallavi...I am amazed myself...
Gorky is directing Arjun...and he looks kinda like the guy who plays Arjun... I have never seen that serial.. So no idea what the characters like...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 19:13

tweety wrote:S, Gul and Zoya looks are identical Sabi!!

Kinds creepy... Zoya was wearing the exact shirt Gul is wearing ( with the tie) only in red... scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 19:16

clarissasham wrote:mills and boons and guls and gorkys and khushis and arnavs, geeth and manns . nice and esp loved the similar looking haristyle of zoe and gul ma

shami...That's true... Old stories re hashed... But we still love it... Everyone's a hopeless romantic at some level...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 19:16

Maria J wrote:Nice post..

Thanks Maria :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by slmu on 2013-04-03, 19:19

well spotted Sabi :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 19:25

slmu wrote:well spotted Sabi :)
Thanks Shanthi... I wonder what their back story is ...
Hay I watched a bit of Khubsoorat, interesting...wonder how it would go if the Girl was dark skinned .. In QH they are paying a hefty amount ( in cars , apartment) to get the Dark Skinned sister married off Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-03, 19:26

whats this name "Gorky"ya???? what does it mean ... Sorry to (Real Gorky) but I find it bit Ajeeb....

Each time when I read Gorky.... I get the feel of snore .... ( snorky Embarassed )

Have never come across this name before ...... pls let me know if nyone has any friends or relatives by name of Gorky and its meaning

( Sorry if i sound snobbish)

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by slmu on 2013-04-03, 19:28

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:well spotted Sabi :)
Thanks Shanthi... I wonder what their back story is ...
Hay I watched a bit of Khubsoorat, interesting...wonder how it would go if the Girl was dark skinned .. In QH they are paying a hefty amount ( in cars , apartment) to get the Dark Skinned sister married off Evil or Very Mad

You did?? love you.. actually the past 2 episodes have been great. Madhav's dark skinned sister has already been rejected a few times and once by a family which said yes, and then insisted that their daughter get married to Rahul

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 19:34

Godschild wrote:whats this name "Gorky"ya???? what does it mean ... Sorry to (Real Gorky) but I find it bit Ajeeb....

Each time when I read Gorky.... I get the feel of snore .... ( snorky Embarassed )

Have never come across this name before ...... pls let me know if nyone has any friends or relatives by name of Gorky and its meaning

( Sorry if i sound snobbish)
Snorky, Dorky.... Would go better... cheers
I know a few who are named Gorky.. They are named after Maxim Gorky, I presume..
I.ve only seen pretentious , pseudo-intellectual parents name their kids Gogol, Gorky, Lenin, Stalin etc...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by slmu on 2013-04-03, 19:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
Godschild wrote:whats this name "Gorky"ya???? what does it mean ... Sorry to (Real Gorky) but I find it bit Ajeeb....

Each time when I read Gorky.... I get the feel of snore .... ( snorky Embarassed )

Have never come across this name before ...... pls let me know if nyone has any friends or relatives by name of Gorky and its meaning

( Sorry if i sound snobbish)
Snorky, Dorky.... Would go better... cheers
I know a few who are named Gorky.. They are named after Maxim Gorky, I presume..
I.ve only seen pretentious , pseudo-intellectual parents name their kids Gogol, Gorky, Lenin, Stalin etc...

:lol!: I've always thought the same about such parents too.. does that make me pretentious in a way??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 20:13

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Godschild wrote:whats this name "Gorky"ya???? what does it mean ... Sorry to (Real Gorky) but I find it bit Ajeeb....

Each time when I read Gorky.... I get the feel of snore .... ( snorky Embarassed )

Have never come across this name before ...... pls let me know if nyone has any friends or relatives by name of Gorky and its meaning

( Sorry if i sound snobbish)
Snorky, Dorky.... Would go better... cheers
I know a few who are named Gorky.. They are named after Maxim Gorky, I presume..
I.ve only seen pretentious , pseudo-intellectual parents name their kids Gogol, Gorky, Lenin, Stalin etc...


:lol!: I've always thought the same about such parents too.. does that make me pretentious in a way??
OMG... That is such a deep question... Yes, that is "reverse pretentious".... That's why I love you so much... Snubbing the pretentious parents because we are snobs queen

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by slmu on 2013-04-03, 20:18

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Godschild wrote:whats this name "Gorky"ya???? what does it mean ... Sorry to (Real Gorky) but I find it bit Ajeeb....

Each time when I read Gorky.... I get the feel of snore .... ( snorky Embarassed )

Have never come across this name before ...... pls let me know if nyone has any friends or relatives by name of Gorky and its meaning

( Sorry if i sound snobbish)
Snorky, Dorky.... Would go better... cheers
I know a few who are named Gorky.. They are named after Maxim Gorky, I presume..
I.ve only seen pretentious , pseudo-intellectual parents name their kids Gogol, Gorky, Lenin, Stalin etc...


:lol!: I've always thought the same about such parents too.. does that make me pretentious in a way??
OMG... That is such a deep question... Yes, that is "reverse pretentious".... That's why I love you so much... Snubbing the pretentious parents because we are snobs queen

Hi 5 cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-03, 20:22

Sabi long hug Heart

Where do u get so many ideas from? I really loved the post. By the way was the real picture of Gorky?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-03, 20:42

Lolzzz Sabi and Shanthi.......u guys are just awesome

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 22:21

anurao66 wrote:Sabi long hug Heart

Where do u get so many ideas from? I really loved the post. By the way was the real picture of Gorky?

Awww Anu... so sweet of you... you guys are the inspiration...knowing you will read whatever junk i write...love you... cream

Yup... real picture... here's his facebook acct... he is a great photographer too. you can also check Gorky M, 4 Lions...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-03, 22:56

Shesherkobita wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sabi long hug Heart

Where do u get so many ideas from? I really loved the post. By the way was the real picture of Gorky?

Awww Anu... so sweet of you... you guys are the inspiration...knowing you will read whatever junk i write...love you... cream

Yup... real picture... here's his facebook acct... he is a great photographer too. you can also check Gorky M, 4 Lions...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankuuu shesherkobitha, Hee heee , But does anyone know meaning of Gorky??? scratch

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-03, 23:21

Godschild wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sabi long hug Heart

Where do u get so many ideas from? I really loved the post. By the way was the real picture of Gorky?

Awww Anu... so sweet of you... you guys are the inspiration...knowing you will read whatever junk i write...love you... cream

Yup... real picture... here's his facebook acct... he is a great photographer too. you can also check Gorky M, 4 Lions...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankuuu shesherkobitha, Hee heee , But does anyone know meaning of Gorky??? scratch

I would say he is named after the Russian Revolutionary Maxim Gorky (because he used the name Gorky M. ) Now I dont know if he assumed that name or that's the name his parents gave him... But I know other people named after Russian writers (like Gogol, Lenin, Gorky etc) because their parents liked their writing.
Nowdays Gorky means a girl who is dorky or geeky... or a combination of Dork+Geek. Whats your name Godschild? I am Sabrina...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-03, 23:40



Thankuuu shesherkobitha, Hee heee , But does anyone know meaning of Gorky??? scratch [/quote]

I would say he is named after the Russian Revolutionary Maxim Gorky (because he used the name Gorky M. ) Now I dont know if he assumed that name or that's the name his parents gave him... But I know other people named after Russian writers (like Gogol, Lenin, Gorky etc) because their parents liked their writing.
Nowdays Gorky means a girl who is dorky or geeky... or a combination of Dork+Geek. Whats your name Godschild? I am Sabrina...[/quote]

Sabrina I am Maya, Thankyou and ummaaah for explaining so well hug1 .... woow its interesting....

when I read about Dorky , i could not stop laughing ... haaa haaa, just imagine can we rename Gul as Dorky, ROFL

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Reliving the Romance???

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum