Latest topics

Jodha Akbar written Update April 8th

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar written Update April 8th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 19:19

The women's council  are in full flow in the court ..Ruqaiyya is all for condemning Jodha  based on her nightly trysts but Hameeda holds out on judging Jodha, she   reminds Ruqaiyya and us viewrs that Jodha has always put the welfare of Jalal first  and whatever she has done , has been for Jalal..Ruqaiyya will not hear of it  ..She points out the bravery of the Rajvanshi who had come to meet Jodha, reminds that Jalal has gone  to hunt the Rajvanshi and THEN the real truth, the real face of Jodha will come out..salima looks at Ruqaiyya and in her quiet , dignified voice retorts that Jalal and Jodha are 2 mature individuals  who have faced many road blocks and they will overcome this hurdle too .. and the real truth will come out soon..

it's Love all between 2 camps !!!!

MANGO ORCHARD OR WATEVAAA

The Horse chase is going on in full power  * all car company's plagiarized the horse power lingo*  Jalal  manages to come abreast of Sujamal ..He manages to topple Sujamal..Both engage in fencing ..Jalal  wants Sujamal's blood  while Sujamal defends  himself from attack. Jalal manages to push him to the ground,taunts him about his fighting skill..Sujamal  retorts that he  is merely trying to defend himself and  not kill him..

While the two warriors are fighting it out, The slimy rattle snake Sharifuddin  is perched high up on a branch  taking careful aim  !!

In the process of dueling, Sujamal loses his sword ... Jalal being the gracious gentleman even in anger .. and a just one..Opts not to duel with the sword anymore n chooses to engage in hand to hand combat .. With a roar, Jalal falls up the slender and dainty Sujamal .. Jalal pummels Sujamal  reducing him to the state of Crushed Tomato Ketchup..  The Combat  progresses to a point where Jalal pins Sujamal against a tree * No Gusht of veend on this one* .. Sujamal lols against the tree..Tomatoketchup running freely over his mouth , nose etc etc when his closing eyes spots the assassin  aiming  his arrow at Jalal.. with a cry of "Shehnshah" n last burst of energy.. Sujamal pushes Jalal  aside and takes  the arrow on himself * Nirupa Roy version 3.4 *

Sujamal falls to the ground while Jalal stands over him in shock!!! Jalal bends down, holds up sujamal  while his hawk like eyes scan the horizon and spot the  running figure.. Jalal turns his attention to Sujamal, demands to know the reason why the Rajvanshi saved  him, Rajvanshi still has enuff breath to reply that he was honor bound to save his sister's suhaag .. Jalal's befuddled brain  grasps that things are entirely different from what he has seen.. He demands to know the ID of the Rajvanshi and is told that he is Sujamal, Jodha's brother.. Jalal realizes that Jodha was meeting Sujamal on the sly and not a lover.. 

Adham Khan reaches the area   and is about to behead Sujamal ..when.....

when Jalal stops the sword with his palm.. informs his soldiers   to hunt down the man who tried to kill him.. The entourage leave  to grab the man .... Adham and Atgah are puzzled at Jalal's action but stay quiet ..

AFTER FEW MINS/HOURS

Jalal is trying to wash off his guilt feeling by splashing his face with the water from the pond ..His recent encounter with Jodh plays on in his mind, he realizes how wrong   he was about Jodha..

Adham comes to the spot n is stopped by Atgah who informs Adham that Jalal wants to be alone and now might not be a better idea  to interrupt Jalal but Adham wants his talk time with Jalal..He pushes ahead.. He enquires the reason for Jalal's strange behavior .. he points out  that  Sujamal is a traitor anyway, he is the man who had tried to kill Jalal   during the jashn..but Jalal negates it saying that had Sujamal wanted to kill him then, he would not have saved him today .. Jalal is sure that things are not what  what is apparent to naked eye .. and there is something that he is missing something ..  Jalal also points out that a warrior will not kill a unarmed or injured man.. Sujamal who hs heard this is pleased to know the noble heart of Jalal..

Shariffu comes by just then  after doing his 100 mtr sprint..Jalal casts a suspicious eyes on him, silkily enquires  the delay in his arrival..

Sharif stammers that  he was chasing Sujamal ..

Jalal turns his attention to Atgah enquires about Sujamal.. Atgah  says that Sujamal is being treated by hakim and is stable..Shariffu breaks into sweat and wonders whether his involvement will come out ..

IN SIDE THE KHEMA ( Mughal's travel in style even while dashing out to catch a killer  )   ..Sujamal is  awake.. Jalal walks in.. Jalal and Sujamal engage ina conversation ..The gist of which is..Sujamal had promised to defend Jodha's suhag, and he came to Agra on hearing about the poison attack on Jodha .. and when he had come  , spoke to her n was leaving  he came to know about Abul Mali's  conniving with someone close to kill Jalal..that forced him to enter the Harem..

Jalal also comes to know that for  Rajvanshi , their honor and vachan are most important and they live and die by it.. Jodha's "HUm Vivash hai" words ring out  ..

Sujamal  points out that he did not kill Jalal today but on battlefield he surely will treat him as an enemy..

Sujamal asserts that he is leaving the hospitality  of the Mughals  , he gets up n prepares to leave but is blocked by  Adham and Sharif.. after further exchange of words .. Jalal orders that Adham and Sharif   to leave way ..after getting their "Open sesame" password  both the giants part n Sujamal sails through..

IN THE PALACE

jalal is hurrying towards the palace, hoping that Jodha will forgive him for his insult ..

In Jodh's Hojra..Jodha is sitting on the  Ottoman, Moti comes in.. tells happily that Jalal knows the truth and that Sujamal has been spared.. Moti requests Jodha not to be angry on Jalal as she is sure that Jalal will be making a beeline  to Jodha's  Hojra to seek her forgiveness .. Jodha smiles..

On the ohtser side..jalal is hurrying along...Jalal comes inside Jodha's hojra..  Jodha's face lights up on seeing him .. tears trickle down  .. Jalal comes closer to Jodha.. He thanks the God that Jodha is still in the place..Jodha pouts n replies that what ever made him think that she will leave the palace  just cuz of his last nights diktat.. Jalal huskily retorts never to remind him about that dark night..

Jodha is all gentle understanding ..She says that Jalal was in a temper and that  it is not right to hold on to the bitter words of yesterday.. tears roll down  Jodha's eyes.. Jalal leans over.. slowly drinks the tears of pain, absorbing her pain into his soul.. and being a true companion, tears roll down his eyes too.. Jodh kisses the injured hand  of Jalal...Jalal's eyes  overflow with tears as Jodha's gentle kiss tries to wash away the pain of Jalal.. Jodha kisses jalal's tears to staunch the flow of  hurt, to assure him that  she understands, she is his..Jodha  leans on to Jalal's chest while Jala's hands enclose her within his bosom, never to let her go..The two lovers smile as they triumph  over this hurdle too..

PRECAP

Ruqaiyya informing Maham that  RV was none other than Sujamal , Maham pretending to be all shocked ...

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 20:57; edited 10 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar written Update April 8th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 19:47

The entire Cyber world waits for your awesome updates of Jodha Akbar Sathya ...
 Dance Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 19:54

Wat a pic Sathya !! Haila.. That was my fav in y day episode, The Emperor himself - was in RT .

Am ready for a furious horse ride WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 19:55

Exactly said manu.. Totally agree with you.. hpee

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-08, 20:09

tants love...aagey kya ho rahah hai...
i hear suja is wounded and he has revealed all ALL to jallu
i'm literally on the edge of my seat here....
jaldi jaldi batao......uff....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-08, 20:17

dude...dont stop at suspense!!! u're killing me!!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-08, 20:18

y do u ppl call tanthya...sathya???

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 20:39

Tanthya,  long hug  Party1  Party1  Party2  Party2 

Am so excited can't even sit down. ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 20:40

gals, oops sorry, ullus.............now we hav 2 use idea internet.............. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

kya kya spoilaers tha....haan, mathura,jungle etc. etc...............i feel ashamed of myself that i also bcom ullu................

so aaj ke baad spolers pe iss kadar vishwas nehi karenge............................

excuse me, to woh mathura ofcreen pics, shehnaz woh sab kya tha?????? confused  confused 

kahi isme kuch kisika dream to nehi hai na?????????? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  god knows..............

& not 2 mention jallu-jodhu ka first kissing scene.............hai hai, main to mar jawa........... Starry Love  Starry Love

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-08, 20:45

That tomatoketchup stuff... too good, still laughing!

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-08, 20:55

Wonderful update sathu Japan

Precap kya he

Jungal mein mangal nahin

@ aishakapoor nice question we call tanthya sathya too . or sathu sometimes

She is our guide and amma :)

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-08, 20:58

Tanthya wonderful update you put the fun inside out too well can't stop laughing and being happy at the same time. bounce

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 20:58

Extremely sorry guys... Net is playing truant ..and could not upload in time...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 21:00

thnx sathya.................thnx cv's 4 making us ullus...... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 21:05

Sathya long hug you are my darling.. Sujju was all ok as you said, Dance

Jungle track nahi !! No prob. Wild animals got great escape !! ROFL

Finally Jo under stood jalal correctly abt last night.., jalal's energy dint go waste at least by this way.. Me totally happy Dance

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-08, 21:06

But thankfully no more drama and I loved the ending

Apt one for me

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 21:07

Sanchu.. You want to know everything today itself ??! Jalal himself dint get answer within a day so how could we.
wait dear Sanchu.. Mathura track is there.. Pics never fail like spoilers.

In Ben track, Ben's new costume pic se ye experience hai humko..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 21:08

Shami.. Well said. They dint drag a lot, like jalal riding.. Riding.. Riding.. Even horse gets tired ...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 21:10

candy wrote:Sathya :*ohg*:you are my darling.. Sujju was all ok as you said, Dance

Jungle track nahi !! No prob. Wild animals got great escape !! ROFL 

Finally Jo under stood jalal correctly abt last night.., jalal's energy dint go waste at least by this way.. Me totally happy Dance
so,how r u ullus???????? yaar, all my frnds r messeging me calling me ullu & i feel so embarassed..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-08, 21:12

i cannot believe tht ekta kapoor made their love confeesion so fast!!! i mean she is known to drag things!!!! 
all the spoliers everyhting was false!!!
we like stupid idoits were waiting for huge climax to happen!!!

i dont know y...but i still feel tht this is jalal's dream!!
i mean remember the last time...tht confrontation scene was i total dream!!!!
i dont know...my heart is just not ready to believe tht ekta kapoor made it soo easy...
and wat about those spolier pics of mathura and new entry!????
and btw whoever SAW the episode..dont u think tht the kiss scene was fake...looks like they didnt do it...sum1 else did it for tem...oly hand kissing was real!! i think

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 21:14

Kyun.. Sanchu.. Sujju revealing truth to jalal , and he gettin arrow to save jalal was also the spoiler. Was it not true,

so Wat if one spoiler goes wrong..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-08, 21:16

actually, i m happy & shocked................im very very happy at this confession...............b8 it will be so easy, it was really beyond my thinking..................b8 chalo jo bhi hua achha hua............i'm so happy 4 jj.

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-08, 21:21

I would say if Jo really lovers ja the ending is perfect as with love cones understanding and she clearly knows the reason for his outburst and I were inher pplace I would have felt happy knowing that how much he loves. And his outburst was only cause of his love .
.but about jalal I'm not justifying but he tried to reason with her silence and her keeping secrets

After giving chances he only said so many things which I feel was overboard

Phir bhi anth bhala tho Sab bhala

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 21:26

Aisha..you think it to be jalal dream!!

But why would he imagine Moti -Jo convo !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-08, 21:28

i dont dude.....just cant belive tht the confession took place soo fast!!!@candy

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum