Jodha Akbar - Episode 211 - April 08, 2014 - Episode Recap Hug n Kiss scene

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 23:39

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Episode 211 - April 08, 2014 - Episode Recap Hug n Kiss scene

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 23:45

Hugs for this clip Sathya ..
Now please tell us do you think this is dream of Jodha/Jalal or is this really happening in the show ??
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-08, 23:48

The tenor of Jodha  is not right .... for me ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-08, 23:52

See..see.. Jalal is standing over something.

May be platform..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 23:53

candy wrote:See..see.. Jalal is standing over something.

May be platform..
Yeah its a foot stool yaar
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-08, 23:55

Tanthya wrote:The tenor of Jodha  is not right .... for me ..

You mean she would not be kissing Jalal right !!
 scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-08, 23:58

Arre she didn't kiss... Jalal kissed her tears off... But from the camera angle it looked like she didn't kiss him...maybe the footstool Jalal was standing on was getting in the way.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 00:07

Shesherkobita wrote:Arre she didn't kiss... Jalal kissed her tears off... But from the camera angle it looked like she didn't kiss him...maybe the footstool Jalal was standing on was getting in the way.
HAHAHA Sabi you are too much
hppy hppy 
How can a foot stool which is under the foot .interfare with a kiss ??
 confused confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-09, 00:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Arre she didn't kiss... Jalal kissed her tears off... But from the camera angle it looked like she didn't kiss him...maybe the footstool Jalal was standing on was getting in the way.

How can a foot stool which  is under the foot .interfare with a kiss ??

She had  to Lean forward and her feet were stopped by the edges of the stool... Height challenged people should always kiss sitting down... I know ... I am one of them ...  hpee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 02:03

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

How can a foot stool which  is under the foot .interfare with a kiss ??

She had  to Lean forward and her feet were stopped by the edges of the stool... Height challenged people should always kiss sitting down... I know ... I am one of them ...  hpee
Is. that so ?? are there so many technicalities in kissing too !! I never knew Sabi ..!!..
 ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 02:36

My dear friends, I hope all of us will stop finding fault with Pari and Jalal closeness, comfortable, uncomfortable or body double issues.

It was not a love confession scene right? It was meant for them to apologize to each other for the misunderstanding if it is even real and not a dream.  Jodha didn't confess her love to Jalal in this moment. She now knows that Jalal loves her in a bitter confession but she has not revealed her love yet. So love confession is on the way lets chill. Maybe this is a start for them to get into the romantic mood so lets wait for that moment when they have a heart to heart confession without any misunderstanding and a romantic time with each other then we can judge them based on the romantic scene. I think they will do well in the coming scenes. I don't mean to hurt anyone opinion or point of view if I do I apologize.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 06:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:My dear friends, I hope all of us will stop finding fault with Pari and Jalal closeness, comfortable, uncomfortable or body double issues.

It was not a love confession scene right? It was meant for them to apologize to each other for the misunderstanding if it is even real and not a dream.  Jodha didn't confess her love to Jalal in this moment. She now knows that Jalal loves her in a bitter confession but she has not revealed her love yet. So love confession is on the way lets chill. Maybe this is a start for them to get into the romantic mood so lets wait for that moment when they have a heart to heart confession without any misunderstanding and a romantic time with each other then we can judge them based on the romantic scene. I think they will do well in the coming scenes. I don't mean to hurt anyone opinion or point of view if I do I apologize.

Nanayaa As Far as. Am concerned i loved that scene and I hope it is a dream because then I can hope for another confession scene between Jodha and Jalal
Heart Heart 

All the fans here are discussing that why the creatives did not make it clear if this is a dream or real ... They left us on a cliff hanger naa
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-09, 07:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:My dear friends, I hope all of us will stop finding fault with Pari and Jalal closeness, comfortable, uncomfortable or body double issues.

Nanayaa As Far as. Am concerned  i loved that scene and I hope it is a dream because then I can hope for another confession scene between Jodha and Jalal
Heart Heart 

All the fans here are discussing that why the creatives did not make it clear if this is a dream or real ...  They left us on a cliff hanger naa
 hppy hppy 
Yes Manu, when I read every comment and post I realized am not the only one freaking out, am trying to use all the defense mechanism I know not to. It looks like more romance ahead and hope Pari and Rajat will make us proud. the CVs Evil or Very Mad  Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 07:25

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Nanayaa As Far as. Am concerned  i loved that scene and I hope it is a dream because then I can hope for another confession scene between Jodha and Jalal
Heart Heart 

All the fans here are discussing that why the creatives did not make it clear if this is a dream or real ...  They left us on a cliff hanger naa
 hppy hppy 
Yes Manu, when I read every comment and post I realized am not the only one freaking out, am trying to use all the defense mechanism I know not to. It looks like more romance ahead and hope Pari and Rajat will make us proud. the CVs Evil or Very Mad  Bang
OH YESS !! Nanayaa i am sure lots of romantic scenes of the king and queen are coming up .. And their confession scene wil have to be something very beautiful ... Not while both are  weeping in the hojara of the palace
Heart Heart 
 Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: