Latest topics

QH New promo and your prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH New promo and your prediction

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-14, 12:11

Hi Gals..,,,
After seeing the new promo of QH, lots of storylines are roaming arround my headwa!!

My prediction

Mamu and Zoya's father were partners, mamu wanted to destroy Zoya's father, for some unknown reason. He took help of Rashid in setting fire in the toys factory.

Rashid was unaware that the factory hosted few workers at the night!! The fire turned nightmare and people died.
Zoya's father was booked by police for the accident
He is absconding henceforth.

Rashid got afraid, that he might be caught for killing so many people so he is captive in hands of mamu and razia

Zoya's mother might have ran away with their daughters!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls, that was my prediction. Whats you prediction.. please share

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: QH New promo and your prediction

Post by Admin on 2013-02-14, 13:06

anjani-pagli wrote:Hi Gals..,,,
After seeing the new promo of QH, lots of storylines are roaming arround my headwa!!

My prediction

Mamu and Zoya's father were partners, mamu wanted to destroy Zoya's father, for some unknown reason. He took help of Rashid in setting fire in the toys factory.

Rashid was unaware that the factory hosted few workers at the night!! The fire turned nightmare and people died.
Zoya's father was booked by police for the accident
He is absconding henceforth.

Rashid got afraid, that he might be caught for killing so many people so he is captive in hands of mamu and razia

Zoya's mother might have ran away with their daughters!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls, that was my prediction. Whats you prediction.. please share

Link De, Sul..

If Zoya's Mom had run away with the daughter, Why would Zoya be searching for the Mom while the eldest one would stay quiet..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-14, 13:09

I thght Zoya's mom died!! and she is searching for her father!!

Ohh Yeah, I forgot that..Yes, She is searching for her father but then it still does not say that Mom and daughters escaped na..

Mujhe iss fortnight ki kahani fill karegi please..Had given it a miss..

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-14, 13:11

pollyanna wrote: QH new promo-18th Feb 2013

new promo link

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-14, 13:20

Sul I agree with ur prediction partly.........abt Zoya's father, Mamujaan angle......but Zoya's mother is shown to be dead till date.....also she was raised by her mausi.....in NY.......and she lived with her cousin .......she doesnt have any real sister as per the track till now......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-02-14, 13:35

pollyanna wrote:Sul I agree with ur prediction partly.........abt Zoya's father, Mamujaan angle......but Zoya's mother is shown to be dead till date.....also she was raised by her mausi.....in NY.......and she lived with her cousin .......she doesnt have any real sister as per the track till now......

okay... so she is nt her real sis... tht i did nt know Rolling Eyes
then wht abt asad's mom, she s nt her real phoofi?

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-14, 13:40

Naah Sul, Asad's mom is not her real phoophi.......Dilshad was known to Zoya's Jiju and he requested Dilshad to let Zoya stay over at her place for some time.......When Zoya came to her house, while interacting with Dilshad, she said that she gets her mom wali feeling from Dilshad and will henceforth call her phoophi......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-02-15, 18:30

Hey Sul... :)

I only watch KSG scenes in this show :P

but i remember Zoya hides her burn marks that are there on her hands... most probably she too got burnt and her mom died during the accident... her sis took her away or may be some relative took both the girls away... ! Her father absconded as you told.
So now she is looking for her father.
What I dont understand is that Zoya is doing everything but looking for her father :lol!:

Anyways... i recently came to know about this new forum so just roaming around and replying

Cheers,
Monsi

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-15, 19:15

Sul,

Zoya's mon passed away in the fire. Her Appi is her cousin sister and not her real sister. After their accident I think her Uncle and Aunt took her away to USA. Her Appi knows something is wrong and so did not want Zoya to find out the truth. She stayed because of her Jiju.

I my gut feeling is that the darpoke Maamijaan is the father. Razia found out about Raasid's two houses and made use of it. She blackmailed him to set the fire. When she went Mangalpur, she found out that the picture she was searching for belonged to very rich people. So I think its that Maamijaan. Razia got rid of the mother in the fire.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum