Latest topics

my prediction on yesterday's jj romance............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my prediction on yesterday's jj romance............

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 08:15

guys, main jj ke kal ke performance ke baare mein baat nehi karungi.................sidha topic pe jaati hu..............sorry 2 say, b8 i hav a strong feeling dat yesterday jj romance scene was just a sweet dream of jallu, most probaly while walking towards jo' hojra.....................& i m 97% sure about that................i agree that cv doesn't maintain any logic....................b8 i hav logics 4 thinking such........................

1--aj tak is serial mein kabhi koi mu track itni easily sort out hui hai kya jo yeh hogi?????????& no need 2 mention that it's one of d most important track of dis serial.........this is such a awaited track & it happens so easily!!!!!!!!i don't believe...............

2--ofscreen pics of jalal in amer & jodha in mathura.......jalal amer mein jo ke bina kyun jayaga??????i'm saying dis bcoz still now, in amer there is no trace of jo's pics.& mathura mein ordinary dress mein kyun jo hai???/waha par jalal kyun nehi hai???????

3--most important reason, jo's nature.......remember, episode of 6 th april.soul talk mein jo ke paas do option dikhaye gaye the......either tell everything 2 jalal or leave d palace.........as bcoz first option was fail, i don't think ki wo uske baad mehal mein ruki hogi...bcoz of her egoistic nature...........moreover, BHASHAN-E-BEGUM, QUEEN OF LECTURES, JALAL KE ISHT THODI NA JALLU KO BINA RULAYE USKE SAATH PATCH UP KAR LEGI..........i don't think so.........

now, u can ask me about moti-jo scene..well in dat case i 'll say dat, as bcoz u all know ki logics or cv's ka door door koi rishte nehi hai, so...........yeh wala scene bhi.............

i 'm just giving my speculations.........pls give ur on views in dis matter.........b8 if my prediction bcomes false, i will be really really happy..........bcoz just like all of u, i also want jj romance.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: my prediction on yesterday's jj romance............

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 08:33

AHHH Sanchu my dear friend .. Its so nice to read your post the first thing in the morning my dear .. Loved it and I agree with you completely ..
This is their dream ...
And I too hope for another better confession scene....Between Jodha and Jalal ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 08:33

Sanchu.., y to be sorry to have a feel tat it was dream.. Hum forumwaasion mein bi bahut log hai tumhare saath...

And i just felt tat it could be a dream oly after reading pre cap . Cos they dint give importance for Jo - JA romance there.. Actually that would be the first where they show.. Remember jalal doing pooja while Jo was in death bed..

They showed in pre cap two days before.. Which made it true, so i felt. And Jo- JA romance main - Jo immediately kissing Ja tears was not believable for me..

it was like kids reciprocating each others actions

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 08:36

candy wrote:Sanchu.., y to be sorry to have a feel tat it was dream.. Hum forumwaasion mein bi bahut log hai tumhare saath...

And i just felt tat it could be a dream oly after reading pre cap . Cos they dint give importance for Jo - JA romance there.. Actually that would be the first where they show.. Remember jalal doing pooja while Jo was in death bed..

They showed in pre cap two days before.. Which made it true, so i felt. And Jo- JA romance main - Jo immediately kissing Ja tears was not believable for me..

it was like kids reciprocating each others actions
exactlyyyy..........& dumb jodha itni asani se jallu ke sath romance keliye nehi manegi.............i'm damn sure... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum