Latest topics

Jodha to go missing from 'Jodha Akbar'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha to go missing from 'Jodha Akbar'

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 08:41

A still from Jodha Akbar

The tension between Jodha and Akbar in Jodha Akbar won't get sorted anytime soon. 

The queen will leave the palace as asked by Akbar, who suspects her of infidelity. He realises her loyalty but it's too late.

The kissing-away-tears sequence will happen in his dreams while in reality, she has already gone away. He then goes to Amer, where Jodha lives, to bring her back. However, to his shock, the emperor realises that she hasn't reached her home.

TOI

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha to go missing from 'Jodha Akbar'

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 08:45

candy wrote:

A still from Jodha Akbar

The tension between Jodha and Akbar in Jodha Akbar won't get sorted anytime soon. 

The queen will leave the palace as asked by Akbar, who suspects her of infidelity. He realises her loyalty but it's too late.

The kissing-away-tears sequence will happen in his dreams while in reality, she has already gone away. He then goes to Amer, where Jodha lives, to bring her back. However, to his shock, the emperor realises that she hasn't reached her home.

TOI
just read dis on TOI. b8 anyway thnx candy......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 08:51

So now its confirmed isnt.. Tell your friends.. Yesterday you felt bad.. Say.. Our predictions along with spoilers are True,True.., True..

Anyways i shared for all friends here who still has a confusion.. Especially our Aisha..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 08:56

candy wrote:So now its confirmed isnt.. Tell your friends.. Yesterday you felt bad.. Say.. Our predictions along with spoilers are True,True.., True..

Anyways i shared for all friends here who still has a confusion.. Especially our Aisha..
thnk god d spoilerss r true.............yaar meri izzat bach gayi apni frnds ke samne,,,,,,,,,,,& i thing, ab toh har track hi lambi or twistw ke saath dekhne ki aadat ho gayi hai yaar..............isiliye chhoti or easy track ab digest hi nehi hoti............ hppy  hppy 

kya kare, aadat se majboor.................. hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 09:02

Exactly Sanchu.. Tats y everyone had a feel of it to be dream when the show was over..

Moti bi jalal ke dreams mein ROFL
ROFL ye Jo ne hamara jalal ko kya bana Diya ROFL

MORAL OF THE STORY- IF YOU HAVE A STRONG FIGHT WITH YOUR LOVED ONES .. HAVE A DEEP SLEEP TO AVOID THE CONSEQUENCES [Like Day Dreaming, Dreaming While Walking, Dream including Servants Too]
ROFL ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 09:05

Ok.. Will be back by ten, bye Sanchu..

Akdha fans .. Be ready with your headsets to watch tonight episode.

Jungle ke manGal track shuroo ho jaye !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-09, 09:11

candy wrote:So now its confirmed isnt.. Tell your friends.. Yesterday you felt bad.. Say.. Our predictions along with spoilers are True,True.., True..

Yes ! So this was a dream ... Looking forwards for more romance girls ! ,..I am so happy !..
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 09:20

--sumana13-- wrote:

Yes ! So this was a dream ... Looking forwards for more romance girls ! ,..I am so happy !..
 Dance 
ya......im also looking 4 their actual pure romance...........................lallu jallu ka haalat ab is kadar kharab ho chuka ki unke dream mein ajkal moti bhi hai........lol ROFL  ROFL

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 12:55

Sanchu... That was the funniest part of dream.. Moti -Jo convo.. ROFL

finally they made a servant's entry in a emperor's day dream.. Its day dream. So no logic confused

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 13:31

candy wrote:Sanchu... That was the funniest part of dream.. Moti -Jo convo.. ROFL 

finally they made a servant's entry in a emperor's day dream.. Its day dream. So no logic confused
yeh jallu sirf day dream hi karta hai.....................sometimes i feel dat, according 2 cv's jalal was most weakest king of mughal emperor..............jinhe apni saltanat ji nehi ...........sirf apni harem jodha begum, khwajasera, amer ki problems sort out karna etc. etc. pe hi sirf dhyan hai................agar ab se hi aisa raha, toh iske baad kya hoga, DEA, DEK per jaana chood denge kya woh?????????iske baad hum unhe sirf ja ke hojre mein hi dikhenge...aur kahi bhi nehi......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-09, 14:08

Nahi , Moti was not part of dream...That was the information given to Jodha..Sujamal was safe!! That is when Jodha decides to leave Agra in compliance with Jalal's orders as NOW she knows that Jalal knows the truth and knows that she was chaste !!

The rajvanshi pride rears its head as well as Patni dharma .. She does what her hubby asked her too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-09, 14:14

Tanthya wrote:Nahi , Moti was not part of dream...That was the information given to Jodha..Sujamal was safe!! That is when Jodha decides to leave Agra in compliance with Jalal's orders as NOW she knows that Jalal knows the truth and knows that she was chaste !!

The rajvanshi pride rears its head as well as Patni dharma .. She does what her hubby asked her too..
if it  happens 2 be true...........then it will bw so illogical.............bcoz iske baad jo ko koi mahal chhodne nehi dega............& so she can't leave mahal at that time..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-09, 16:06

Sathya begum.. How could it be so.. So moti informs when jalal comes back to palace.. Before he reaches her place,how could Jo move so fast.. I mean, a big palace. And how moti got the information so soon..

Even Ruks comes to know later.. While starting moti will be with Jo isnt. I mean packing work.. How she got this..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum