Latest topics

SPOILER ALERT: Jodha Akbar will consummate in a filmi style

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-10, 04:55

We all know that Jodha and Akbar are soon going to consummate their marriage. Both love birds will come closer only to unite forever in each other arms. But do you know how this scene will be set up? Well, our sources tell us that Ekta Kapoor wants to shoot this epic scene in the most beautiful way possible. The creative team is spending lot of time discussing about it with her, after all it’s about the Royal family of Television.
The creatives of Zee TV’s Jodha Akbar might shoot their love scene in a totally filmi style but keeping in mind the image of the show. There will be some situations under which Akbar and Jodha will come closer and finally make love. The channel and producers know how far they can go when it comes to airing such intimate scenes. However, Ekta will make sure that it would be remembered as the best consummation scene ever created on small screen.
But before that Akbar will have to deal with Shehnaaz, the new entry which will happen in the show soon, who will create a turmoil in his lie.
The consummation scene is slated to be aired in April last week or May first week.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER ALERT: Jodha Akbar will consummate in a filmi style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-10, 07:11

NANAYAA !! A bigg hug to you for sharing this awesome spoiler news my dear ...
 hpee long hug Starry Love Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-10, 07:23

--sumana13-- wrote:NANAYAA !! A bigg hug to you for sharing this awesome spoiler news my dear ...
 hpee long hug Starry Love Dance 

Manu you are welcome anything for our Dhwani family. hug1 

I saw a picture of Maham on FB it was so funny I shared it too.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-10, 09:19

Thanks Nanayaa.. long hug

am glad tat they mentioned jalal had to deal with shenaz.. A chance for him.. Not Jo begum !

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-10, 09:23

candy wrote:Thanks Nanayaa.. long hug

am glad tat they mentioned jalal had to deal with shenaz.. A chance for him.. Not Jo begum !
i'm still confused dat which type of character is shehnaz????????+ve or -ve confused 

& she will create how kind of turmoil in jj relationship?????????

woh jalal ke begum to nehi banegi??????

wat do u think????

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-10, 15:29

Oye Sanchu.. You want to learn everything so early. Wait re .. Asking too many questions Twisted Evil

we will get all that next week.. And when you read tat you will be back to your square one question hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-10, 17:11

candy wrote:Oye Sanchu.. You want to learn everything so early. Wait re .. Asking too many questions Twisted Evil

we will get all that next week.. And when you read tat you will be back to your square one question hppy
 hpee  hpee .yaa that's my nature............see, i'm soooo gooood student..........who wants 2 know everything........ Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

hum sirf jigs ka hi nehi, apki bhi bahot badi shishya hai mahotaurma........ Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-10, 17:14

nanayaa... dearie i absolutely love your dp....gosh Jo/Pari looks adorable.... :D
sanchu
i guess shehnaaz might start as a +ve character and slowly turn grey and -ve... thats what i think....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-10, 17:15

Jiggy wrote:nanayaa... dearie i absolutely love your dp....gosh Jo/Pari looks adorable.... :D
sanchu
i guess shehnaaz might start as a +ve character and slowly turn grey and -ve... thats what i think....
ya..............it's ekta;s serials traditon u know............ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-10, 18:33

Jiggy wrote:nanayaa... dearie i absolutely love your dp....gosh Jo/Pari looks adorable.... :D
sanchu
Yes Jiggy she looks so pretty, adorable without much jewelry and when she add on jewelry then she becomes the Queen.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-10, 19:13

Sanchu.. Meri daadi.. Tu meri shishya nahi ho sakti.. I can clear doubts from you it seems..

Waise.. As Jiggy said there may be twist of character change as usual .. But i want jalal to solve the up coming prob all by himself at least this time..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-10, 19:17

candy wrote:Sanchu.. Meri daadi.. Tu meri shishya nahi ho sakti.. I can clear doubts from you it seems..

Waise.. As Jiggy said there may be twist of character change as usual .. But i want jalal to solve the up coming prob all by himself at least this time..
kyun???????? Embarassed  Embarassed ..see, i'm so innocent & sharif little girl...........tum bachhi ka dil tod dogi kya??????

waise, yeh sr scene ki limitations ke baare mein kuch pata hai kya??????? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-10, 19:23

Sanchu wrote:
candy wrote:Sanchu.. Meri daadi.. Tu meri shishya nahi ho sakti.. I can clear doubts from you it seems..

kyun???????? Embarassed  Embarassed ..see, i'm so innocent & sharif little girl...........tum bachhi ka dil tod dogi kya??????

waise, yeh sr scene ki limitations ke baare mein kuch pata hai kya??????? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
haan haan...kyun nahi
kiss kiss....hug hug....cuddle cuddle....nuzzle nuzzle...kiss kiss.....dori opening of blouse  ROFL ...kiss kiss (if we're lucky).....shy wala hug.....another cuddle.......lights dimmed/camera pans......ok tata bye bye....
oh and all this will be interspersed with sweet talks, husky confessions, contented sighs and whatever else blooms your GM..... ROFL 
and that sanchu shishya is SR 101 lesson for todat

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-10, 19:26

Ye lo .. Jiggy gave the lesson for today..
Sanchu.. I know you hate studying.. So as usual dont learn this lesson .. Ok..
hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-10, 19:28

Jiggy wrote:
Sanchu wrote:

haan haan...kyun nahi
kiss kiss....hug hug....cuddle cuddle....nuzzle nuzzle...kiss kiss.....dori opening of blouse  ROFL ...kiss kiss (if we're lucky).....shy wala hug.....another cuddle.......lights dimmed/camera pans......ok tata bye bye....
oh and all this will be interspersed with sweet talks, husky confessions, contented sighs and whatever else blooms your GM..... ROFL 
and that sanchu shishya is SR 101 lesson for todat
 hppy  hppy  ROFL  ROFL 
oh sirf itna????? mujhe toh laga tha ki kamse kam jallu ka jo ka kamar pakdana dikhayegi...........
waise reply 2 chat  thread yaar..........yaha n par ab nehi....... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum