Latest topics

I'm a doctor not a magician

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm a doctor not a magician

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 13:04

Hilarious scene with the doctor asking Raman to open wide with the entire family attempting to peer down his throat at the same time.

The doctor had Raman pegged at once.. drinks alcohol, shouts a lot  hppy . He gives him marital advice saying don't shout at your wife if you want to have peace  ROFL . He even spoke to him as if he is a little kid calling him Raman beta and using the tone adults sometimes use with kids. And he delivers his verdict.. give your voice a rest, and drink this syrup.. stick to the dosage, don't treat it as a chota peg and drink it all at once  ROFL  ROFL 

When asked by Mihir if Raman can't be given something to make him speak instantly because of the auction, the doctor says he is a doctor not a magician who can wave a wand to make everything ok. No auction he says firmly  hppy . And departs happily, asking Ruhi to look after her dad.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a doctor not a magician

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-10, 13:38

will have to catch the episode then

I actually saw the scene from the auction ...looks like i missed the interesting one

They really bring out comedy well in the show  hpee

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 13:43

zuzana wrote:will have to catch the episode then

I actually saw the scene from the auction ...looks like i missed the interesting one

Yes they do do comedy well. 

I thought the doctor bit was funnier than anything.. even more than Ishu asking for Raman to ask her dil se.. and the whole family going say please Raman  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-10, 13:59

slmu wrote:

I thought the doctor bit was funnier than anything.. even more than Ishu asking for Raman to ask her dil se.. and the whole family going say please Raman  hppy

oh my Ishu takes badla from Raman then  hppy 
have to watch it

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 14:00

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

have to watch it

yes it was funny.. he writes please and she says she doesn't feel its from the heart and he curses and she says yes that was dil se  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-10, 14:18

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

have to watch it

yes it was funny.. he writes please and she says she doesn't feel its from the heart and he curses and she says yes that was dil se  hppy

hppy 

she should ahve asked him to do utak baitak  ROFL ..ishu ishu u missed a chance  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-10, 14:19

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

have to watch it

that was awesome...  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 14:19

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

have to watch it

hppy 

she should ahve asked him to do utak baitak  ROFL ..ishu ishu u missed a chance  hppy 

ROFL  oh gosh.. imagine Ravan Kumar doing utah baitaks

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 14:23

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

have to watch it

that was awesome...  hppy

hppy  yes it was but i liked the doctor bit more

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-10, 14:42

must catch up sounds like a funny scene and they do them well

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 14:46

sarra0 wrote:must catch up sounds like a funny scene and they do them well

the rest was pretty much what you would expect.. but this scene was good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-10, 18:11

Shanthi,

I just watched the episode.I did like the scene.I also liked one dialogue of Ashok.he tells Shagun to come to the bid.She tells she wants to curl her hair.He tells Raman has come with Ishita and when you come here your hair will curl by itself. I found that very funny.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-10, 18:16

The doc was so funny. Thanks for the post Shanthi.... Also I thought of IPK when Ishita was dragged to the auction cos she understands what he says... But the good thing about YHM is ... They don't take this seriously... No one says... Oh Ishita can read his mind , must be love... They just take it matter of factly... Cos Raman yells at Ishita the most.... 
I also loved bala and Ishita convo... What a nice natural way of talking... Especially if I compare to parmeet who is a complete leech ... 
Nice post.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-10, 18:27

slmu wrote:

this doctor is so bad...normally doctors come give a miracle cure and all is well...did the auction scene where ishita stopped bidding did it come across as ok? I never liked the way they did it in IPK when ASR lost his voice...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 18:47

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

I just watched the episode.I did like the scene.I also liked one dialogue of Ashok.he tells Shagun to come to the bid.She tells she wants to curl her hair.He tells Raman has come with Ishita and when you come here your hair will curl by itself. I found that very funny.

Yes Anu, that was a hilarious comment

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 18:50

Shesherkobita wrote:The doc was so funny. Thanks for the post Shanthi.... Also I thought of IPK when Ishita was dragged to the auction cos she understands what he says... But the good thing about YHM is ... They don't take this seriously... No one says... Oh Ishita can read his mind , must be love... They just take it matter of factly... Cos Raman yells at Ishita the most.... 
I also loved bala and Ishita convo... What a nice natural way of talking... Especially if I compare to parmeet who is a complete leech ... 
Nice post.

Sabi  long hug 

Yes its all natural... Mihir even said bhabhi can understand him, what a talent. It reminded me of IPK too, but they kept it low key which was good.

I love Bala and Ishu's relationship.. I hope Bala is not going to be swayed by the students.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 18:51

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

this doctor is so bad...normally doctors come give a miracle cure and all is well...did the auction scene where ishita stopped bidding did it come across as ok? I never liked the way they did it in IPK when ASR lost his voice...

Yes he was most unlike doctors.. refused to give a miracle cure  hppy 

The auction was ok.. nothing OTT.. she just stopped bidding trying to explain that the land is not worth it and held his hands so that he couldn't put it up.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-10, 21:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

The auction was ok.. nothing OTT.. she just stopped bidding trying to explain that the land is not worth it and held his hands so that he couldn't put it up.

oh good...there was no explanation about onions or the prates of things thats a relief...u don't actually need0a voice her for auctions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 21:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh good...there was no explanation about onions or the prates of things thats a relief...u don't actually need0a voice her for auctions...

no you don't need a voice... and that was the ridiculous part.. everyone shouting out the amount and not actually stopping at the no.. adding crores at the end.. as if the crores would have changed to lakhs in between bids  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-10, 21:05

The Doctor made Raavan Kumar almost a Kid and Ruhi the parent.
Perhaps the Doctor could have suggested mouth exercises to Raman the Kid, like putting his tongue out or blowing his mouth like a balloon, with the whole family also following those steps. 

hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-10, 21:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

no you don't need a voice... and that was the ridiculous part.. everyone shouting out the amount and not actually stopping at the no.. adding crores at the end.. as if the crores would have changed to lakhs in between bids  hppy

hppy its pocket change to hot shot businessmen...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 21:06

sameersaagar wrote:The Doctor made Raavan Kumar almost a Kid and Ruhi the parent.
Perhaps the Doctor could have suggested mouth exercises to Raman the Kid, like putting his tongue out or blowing his mouth like a balloon, with the whole family also following those steps. 

hppy

Yes that's true.. and he even used the voice that grown ups use.. it was hilarious  hppy 

Mouth exercises  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 21:08

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ah, wouldn't it be lovely if they passes a few paise over to us

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-10, 21:11

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

v would put it to a lot better use then them trying to show each other up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 21:13

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

v would put it to a lot better use then them trying to show each other up...

Absolutely true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: