[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Yeh hai mohabbatein 10th April 2014 Ishita ko mila saas ka pyaar

Post by candy on 2014-04-10, 16:01

Written update.

On the sets..
Its chooda utrana rasam.. Ishita is sitting in a room , before Durga Maa photo.- all decorated. Mrs. Bhalla who is lookin all happy, removes Ishita's shagun ka Bangles, all the while happily talking with her. She then gives shagun ka taal with new Saree and some accessories.. Ishita gets it happily.

VO comments after long time, its finally chooda utarna raSam and it comes in auspicious day durga ashtami..
Mrs. Bhalla has accepted Ishita as her bahu whole heartedly.

Ishita and Mrs.Bhalla are in kitchen. Doing the preparations for pooja. Ishita is doin Halwa . Raman is all anger.he gets a call and starts to leave.

Simmi stops him asking y do u leave even today, and who will do pooja, he gives a angry reply MR . bhalla comes asking y do u speak so.. Raman points Ishita tat she had spoiled his business, and now his job is under threat of losing.

Hearing this Mrs.Bhalla who was good with Ishita til then.a starts to taunt her asking wats the need to interfere in his job and wat would happen if he loses his job on this auspicious day.

Ishita says not now Raman.

Raman shuts her.. She turns dull ..

VO comments even now Raman dint get his full voice back but started to taunt Ishita.

Off screen.
Mr . bhalla confirms the ceremony . Mrs. Bhalla says am happy and blesses Ishita to have kids. Ishita replies this is YHM .

VO says this show has completed 100days.

Ishita gives the Halwa she prepared to everyone in the sets.
Raman says, am not aware, it was like we began shooting last month. Everyone shares tat they are happy. Ishita says we party for tat. Sbs will come.

Mihika says she is super excited. Mihir says it just 100 days. If its 500 or 1000 days i would be excited. Ok fine lets wait for 500 days..

Ishita tries to make Raman to eat Halwa . He says no. She says its bad not to have this. I did with love . So have it. She is abt to feed with spoon , he hesitates strongly. She then leaves forcing him. They speak to some one.

Segment ends .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 18:53

hpee  sounds like a nice scene.

TFS

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-10, 19:05

I hope Raman stays angry for 500 episodes.... Can't stand lovey dovey romantic heros.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 19:11

Will he Sabi? After all he is going to find out that she actually saved his skin by not bidding... that might just change his thinking a little bit.

I don't care whether they are in love or not, but i want a continual dose of their nok jhok  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-10, 19:31

slmu wrote:Will he Sabi? After all he is going to find out that she actually saved his skin by not bidding... that might just change his thinking a little bit.

I don't care whether they are in love or not, but i want a continual dose of their nok jhok  hpee
There were many times when Raman realized he was wrong , got done with a short thank you to Ishita and went back to his angry ways... I was t that to continue... ASR turning 180 was too much... Basic personality of a person doesn't change much... Maybe  tones down a bit but never really goes away for good... The way it does on serials.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-10, 19:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Will he Sabi? After all he is going to find out that she actually saved his skin by not bidding... that might just change his thinking a little bit.

There were many times when Raman realized he was wrong , got done with a short thank you to Ishita and went back to his angry ways... I was t that to continue... ASR turning 180 was too much... Basic personality of a person doesn't change much... Maybe  tones down a bit but never really goes away for good... The way it does on serials.

Yes but the angry Raman is the 180 isn't it? wasn't he all lovey dovey with Shagun?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum