Latest topics

ILKDM # .. - And So Said I

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM # .. - And So Said I

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-10, 17:59

Hi All's Peepul trees , Shrubs and herbs  long hug 

It has been a while since I have written anything on any show , Although I woud get bombarded with stray thoughts , The thoughts were never powerful enough to conduct me to the laptop n induce me to key in my thoughts, Until today ( I do love to talk about myself, don't I ??)  ..All the thoughts have converged and are in dharna demanding to be heard much like the Begums of Harem who gheraoed Jalal!!

*Takes a deep breath n plunges into the icy cold waters of fandom*

It has been with deep dismay that I have been watching the steady decline of Jodha Akbar the show .. Were there any contributing factors?? There indeed was, Palak leaving the show, work atmosphere getting affected due to needless controversies , Morale of the actors dipping  and the enemy of soap shows CRICKET ruling the air waves , Net Result: The show suffered,The calibre of acting dipped  Until this week !!The turnaround began from Friday with Rajat Tokas pulling the show back from the Brink , He had help from his team too  and the BIG BANG happened ...

Jalal, a young impetuous man has been steered adroitly by Maham Anga to think the worse of Jodha , Jodha's  mysterious rendezvous lends credence to the smoke that Maham hopes to fan into flames  and she succeeds in her mission..The fires are lit;Jalal writhes in those flames, his only thought to escape from the fires and douse the embers and the fires can be doused with water , Jodha being that water! Alack, Jalal finds that instead of dousing , Jodha actually feeds the flames .. The result ::  INFERNO !! 

An Inferno does not see reason nor is selective, it lashes out burning everything blindly such was the case with Jalal who lashes out blindly , striking at everything and everyone, The rage blinding him to reason, The hurt clouding his thoughts , Jalal simply reacts ,baring his soul , hurling the most hurtful words aimed at cutting Jodha to smithereens, to shatter her, to wreck her so that out of that wreckage comes the truth, the words that he desperately wants to hear unfortunately his raw wound does not get soothing salve that he was expecting rather boiling water is poured on the exposed raw nerve. The Outcome :: Jodh'a Exile !

Scene Shifts : Jalal's suspicion are found to be unfounded and baseless, Jalal is penitent, Jodha comes to know that Jalal is abreast of the truth; NOW it is time for Jodha to bare her soul, to reveal the anguish caused by Jalal's throwaway words, the lacerations suffered by the whiplike accusations that sliced the silence of night  tearing her heart to shreds ..Jodha is quick to assure him that her heart bears no malice towards him nor any anger  but her heart is wounded, grief stricken at the lack of trust, faith of a husband in his own wife thereby breaking his promise of guarding the honor of his wife with his life .How can a wife stay in a place where her own husband does not trust her, suspects her fidelity, raises a question on her chastity .. So Jodha leaves the mire of  distrust, suspicion and heads out to solitude where the heart can come to terms , where it can heal without being subjected to any more brutality.

NOW  to the readers of mine who may accuse Jalal of being a lowly suspicious husband who would not give a even chance to his wife, the purported love of his life , Who did not stand up for her nor believe her implicitly .. Remember He was a boy who was brought in an environment of mistrust, where danger to his life lurked every second, where  there was no difference between blood and water .. His nearest and dearest tried to assassinate him from the day he was born.. Jalal has soaked up this atmosphere , trust does not come as easy as suspicion. He has been brought as a King to be and treated always with respect but not with affection, His life has been devoid of softer emotions, cheated of mother's love,father's protective hand nor the unconditional acceptance  of friends.. He has been brought up as a soldier, a kill machine,alert to treacheries of his kith and kin ..Jalal can easily believe that a person will back stab him but will find it very difficult to believe that the person loves him wholly for he has not been conditioned that way  hence it is no great wonder for him to believe that Jodha was complicit  in some unfavourable wheeling dealing, He sees what his eyes see and does ask Jodha but indirectly and vaguely ..The natural question that arises is ..if Jalal was this mean machine why the thumping of heart , the tears  , the bellow of pain.. Then lemme again bring up his childhood.. Although he was trained as a commando without conscience, without finer feelings..There always was a young boy craving for affection, of love .. A person who would love Jalal and not Jalaluddin Mohammed, the Heir of Humayun, The emperor of Hindustan ..That yearning and craving found a spark in Jodha , A woman who cared a tuppence for his authority, who held a grudge against his kingship, who was not cowed down by his powers or his cruelty  , who met him on equal footing.. Jalal had met his match, A woman who treated him as a Man rather than a means to power or a King.. His thirsting heart begun to throb with life , hopes on tenuous string for Jalal was always afraid of rejection ; By choosing to meet a man stealthily  Jodha has rejected him * so he thinks* It will be this rejection that will be fueling his passion. Jalal's reactions stemmed out of his insecurity, his fears ..The product of his childhood , His actions reflecting his credos , His character for had Jalal been a ram He could have ordered Jodha to do a agnipariksha , Had he been a regular husband, he could have turned violent , had he been the suspicious husband, he could have divorced her after vilifying Jodha publicly ..He does none of these instead he releases Jodha from the confining shackles n tells her to leave his place.

which brings us to Jodha .. Jodha's letter which was contradictory, which echoed her sorrow, her understanding .. The yoyoing of Jodha will leave many of us confused ..for on one hand she claims to understand the reason for Jalal's wrathful accusation and on the other she is angry that her husband dare cast a slur on her character..  Here I believe the keyword was stated by Sujamal ..The keyword being Rajvanshi code of honor !!! Jodha has been brought up on the strict Rajvanshi code of honor, the kind who places honor/promise/oath above every emotions and relations ..For a woman seeped in this code, who has this code imprinted in her DNA, who has been taught to obey,respect and accept the code blindly it will be very tough to comprehend that  there will be people who will not understand or accept or respect the Rajvanshi code ..That people will be content with "vivash" hai statement .. Did Jodha err by not admitting to the truth when Jalal posed his questions indirectly or asked her directly?? ..  Let us remember that Jodha is ignorant of the fact that her nightly rendezvous is in public domain with Jalal in the know of things ..Jodha believes that the King knows nothing hence his oblique queries will be met with blank looks as her brain cannot even conjecture the fact that the King might be knowing the truth about her trips after all ; when Jalal does ask directly about the worried lines hovering on her face , Jodha maintains her silence or prevaricates instead of coming clean.. reason : she would hardly hand over her brother to the gallows voluntarily , sujamal caught by soldiers  and put to death while being captured  is acceptable but Sujamal betrayed by his sister , caught tamely n executed will be a dishonor to Rajvanshi pride ..of which Jodha will not be a part.. Again lets speak of Rajvanshi Code and Jodha ..Jodha has taken a oath of always ensuring the longetivity of her husband's life whilst marrying  also she is the daughter of a chieftain who has pledged to defend  his master Shehenshah's life with his own..Jodha is thus bound both as wife and  daughter to guard Jalal's life , She will be willing to walk the mile towards ensuring the safety of her husband which Jodha did !

The conflicting and contradictory letter which allays n blames Jalal .. All of us witnessed the conversation with J n J1 .. yet we are making the presumption that both are two different women  but it is not, we witnessed the battle raging in on Jodha's mind and heart.. The Rajvanshi pride clearly taking offense at a Kings lack of trust while the woman and wife of Jalal understands the anger of jalal ..This conflict , contradiction is reflected in the letter , as a wife Jodha tries to reassure Jalal but the Rajputani comes to the fore now and again and reproaches him for his weakness.. In the end , The Rajputani wins and Jodha elects to walk out but her conflict does not end , the war rages on as the wife  stoutly defends Jalal when some commoners pass some scathing remarks on her husband, the defense sharp, automatic and instinctive.. The retorts surprises the villagers as well as Jodha ..for should not she be angry on Jalal, indifferent about him ..yet her temper boils when she hears a word against Jalal..WHY ??? Jodha is seeking the answer ..

In conclusion..I would not lay blame on either parties... both are the reflections of their upbringing..Jalal who has lived in the shadows of suspicion and mistrust fails to see the radiant rays and is always in search of the shadows thrown up by the rays ..Jodha who has lived by the code , one who has been brought up to believe that death is preferable to being suspected finds it unacceptable after her conduct has come up for questions.. In their stand both are correct ..The two are on the opposite sides ..Their thoughts and point of views acting as the river that separates them , keeps them apart but both have not reckoned  on love !! A love that will act as the bridge allowing the crossing over.. of unifying two disparate views, of fusing 2 parts of a heart into one...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # .. - And So Said I

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-10, 18:07

tants tants tants tants...
where are your hands
lemme kiss them...muah  long hug
i love you my lady  luv 
first of all...
gosh i'm so glad you didn't abandon ILKDM, i'm so happy

another...thank you thank you thank you for this unbiased un-prejudiced analysis of the current track... it was badly needed when people are bashing characters left, right and centre

i agree with you on each and every point... yes i blame neither jo nor jalal for this latest fracas... both are right in their stand, both have been hurt and both are dealing with this pain of loss and loneliness
Yes, both jalal and jodha have been influenced by the forces and the teachings of their childhood.....and what we wait to see is how they deal and overcome this...... i feel this will be the last major MU b/w JoJa now.....

what i really want is the exit if MA.......not just for what she did....but that she dirties/cheapens the scenes and conversations with jalal..... i feel sad that this woman for whom jalal holds such high regard is hell bent on making her foster son's life miserable... its extremely sad

i'm glad jodha left agra..... away from the crazies and the evil.... she kept her self respect and i loved her for it....and i loved her letter no doubt......esp the fact that she made moti read it.....
i'm not sure if jo knows yet that jalal can't read....maybe she wanted the issue to reamain private b/w hubby and wife.......and moti was the most trustworthy to her..... cos HB and SB would have tried to reason with jo and stop her from leaving 

i have a feeling that that jodha will go around by the name of kajri and thats probably how jalal will find her....just a mini prediction...lets see...
eagerly waiting for the search and reconciliation.....  Clap 
thanks again for the wonderful analysis tants  hpee

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-10, 20:20; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-10, 18:26

Sathya,

I really am happy that you have written after a long time. I do agree with your point of view but the execution was lacking for they dragged the track to long. They are victims of the upbringing for them to behave in such a manner. But Sujamal was to blame for making Jodha make some promise which had no meaning at all. She could have clarified about the mohabbat she felt for the unknown person but that would not lead to the drama.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nareshkota.baba zombie on 2014-04-10, 18:32

Well I don't watch this serial that much.. but it was a good write up!

hpee  I liked it tanthya ji..

nareshkota.baba zombie
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-10, 19:08

anurao66 wrote:Sathya,

I really am happy that you have written after a long time. I do agree with your point of view but the execution was lacking for they dragged the track to long. They are victims of the upbringing for them to behave in such a manner. But Sujamal was to blame for making Jodha make some promise which had no meaning at all. She could have clarified about the mohabbat she felt for the unknown person but that would not lead to the drama.

Thank You, Anu .. I agree there were lapses in the execution .. Yes, Sujamal's oath is inexplicable.. if we delve on that, we are left to wonder whether he wanted that promise to safeguard his own skin or because he was an enemy of Mughals and it would not behove a Mughal queen meeting the enemy clandestinely and Jodha's upfront revelation might put a wrench in the slowly strengthening relationship of J_J  or was it to prevent leakage of information ..as not to alert the enemy .. the explanation was never provided and we are left to make assumptions..

True , That Mohabbat  reply was inappropriate  but when u translate it into Hindu lexicon.. it turns to prem ..and Jodha has many times confessed her prem for Bapusa , bhaisa's ..taken from tht context , we can digest it a bit ... but it is hard to digest.. M missing the play of words of earlier team...

On the whole the execution faltered very much...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-04-10, 19:19

Sathuuuuuuuuuuu....Hugs.........after soooooooooooooooo looooong........Hugs, Hugs, Hugs long hug 

Loved it as usual Clap 

Me too thinks none cant be blamed, its just circumstances........

Sigh!!!!!

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-10, 19:37

Tanthya, This piece of writing is so wonderful I felt like reading a part of a novel. It also reminded me of the words of the Prophet Salim they both met after the poison track. It brings out the inner depths of the hidden aspects of characteristic that influence both behavior. I love it.  Thumbsup

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-10, 19:57

I wrote a lamba chauda reply and it is all lost now !! Urghhhh ...I will be back soon
But I must say, this is brilliant  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-10, 20:20

updated on page 1....  long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-10, 21:33

For the first time I am convinced that both are right on their respective places

My balance of weight was showing support towards jallu but ur post without doubt cleared it

But phir bhi I'm thodasa biased towards jallu miyan
Ha ha

Though I don't hate Jo I love her too

But for me jalal is like a baby who needs reassurance and Jo is emitionally more matured and in this case I expected the same from her

Your reasoning is mashaAllah bang on

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-10, 22:24

Sathu, awesome this is, I never thought this way! Their upbringing, childhood has a great impact on their behavior. But still I'm not convinced that leaving Agra was the only option in front of her. This all drama started for 'save the emperors life' and 'find the cuprit mission' strengthened it but now it has all turned into 'catch me if you can'. I'm not trying to find any logic here but saving Jalal's life was the theme of this track and now when the culprit has not caught yet, Jalal is still in danger. Jodha and Sujamal both have left Agra ! So this is where Jodha's loyalty to the Emperor comes into picture, she is bound with her dharma and her fathers loyalty towards Jalal, CVs have created a big blunder here by neglecting this very fact, and the character Jodha is paying its price !. Jodha has every right to be angry on Jalal, but she kept quite because of the vachan she gave to her brother, she now says she is following Jalal's order as the marriage vow says so. But today after watching the precap I suddenly rememberd the suicide track, she promised Mainavati her arthee will go from Agra, she will never leave Agra before her death. Now she has abandon Agra! and went for a vanvaas. On one hand this track is showing that for a princess like Jodha, a vachan is above everything because this is what she was taught and expected to follow, but on the other hand her accepting her mistakes to conscience and then blaming Jalal in her letter were self contradictory. Her previous vachans are forgotten and she has bid adeiu to Agra! For all these reasons I'm not able to connect with her character. Attack on Jalal can happen anytime, she knows it, if Jalal's enemy finds her wandering then it will create a havoc and problems for her too! I know she is not in a state of mind to realise this, but a code of conduct was different for a queen and a normal woman. I did not like her leaving palace ! Therr were so many ways to make Jalal realise his mistakes and resolve the conflicts between the two. Jalal is head of the family, and an Emperor too, if there is a question raised on her character then he has to answer all the people! If she was bound by her vachan then the Emperor was bound by his Rajdharma! But here the Emperor has put aside his rajdharma as it is question of a dignity of his wife and he has asked her privately, he has already saved her dignity by not making it public. What I mean by all this, she should have given a thought about this too! Bharmal called her a 'Kalank' when he caught her on a boatride with her fiance Suryabhan, she was innocent then and she is innocent now too ! She loves her father and she forgave him, now she loves Jalal too then I feel the makers should have taken care of this. When Jodha left Agra neither Sujamal was safe nor Jalal, thats why I've problem with it, she is coming across as cold with her this abandening Agra act. I want the depth in Jodha's character, thats what my lament is for. But otherwise, you have fabulously described her and Jalal's side of story !!! Kudos to your positive approach  hpee

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-10, 23:47

Neha what a post man agreeing with ur reasoning too and valid points

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-04-11, 00:13

Sathaya!!! KALAKKITTINGA!!! SUPER SUPER!!!

Many of our friends in this Forum are so biased with JA & Rajjat but after reading your article, I think they will little bit change their views to JO in positive way!!! Nobody would have thought about their childhood upbringing etc!!!

Simply Superb!!!

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-04-11, 00:54

Its wonderful to read ILKDM after such a long time. I could never imagine this track to be connected with their childhood and thier upbringing.

I am a bit biased and will say Jalal was right in his outburst , any normal husband would do that , but after reading you must say JO is also not wrong, but I still feel she should not have left Agra .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-11, 07:52

Sathya begum ... Awesome post.. I reserved to read today morning,cos i knew always your post gives a content feel when i finish..

I was totally on jalal's side, in this.. Cos he dint believe MA ,even his own eyes, he expected the clarification straight from Jo.. This was a total change in his character, which showed his trust for her... I love the way u connected his reactions with his childhood and the atmosphere he was brought up..

and the same way for Jo too., excellent.!! I had no words to disagree your points over Jo.. But..but,still.. Am not convinced some where .. If jalal would have blamed her without gettin any of her side answers(as we saw in JA movie) i would surely be on her side..
she could have tried something to tel him in directly in advance before all this chaos.. She indeed under estimated the power of king tat he will not get her during secret visits..

Now , after the storm night, the all total hurted Jo went to give explanations*kan ketta pin surya namaskaram*, and then when she is denied there, she decides to leave.. Isnt.. She behaves mature than jalal many times, but becomes innocent /stubborn in needy times.. The oly part i liked is she left Moti to read the letter..

i want Jo to confess tat yes.. I too did a mistake of i could have tried to tel you indirectly.. *which would never ever happen*. WinkWink

and Wat does ILKDM-means ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-11, 08:00

Neha ... Agree you with your points for Jo.. Cv's may bring like Jo staying in a village inside agra's dead end border.. So she dint break promise.. It may sound diff. But always they portray her lady of rules.. So they would probably show she dint break this promise too..

Have to say, Tats a nice point u told.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-11, 08:44

neha wrote:Sathu, awesome this is, I never thought this way! Their upbringing, childhood has a great impact on their behavior. But still I'm not convinced that leaving Agra was the only option in front of her. This all drama started for 'save the emperors life' and 'find the cuprit mission' strengthened it but now it has all turned into 'catch me if you can'. I'm not trying to find any logic here but saving Jalal's life was the theme of this track and now when the culprit has not caught yet, Jalal is still in danger. Jodha and Sujamal both have left Agra ! So this is where Jodha's loyalty to the Emperor comes into picture, she is bound with her dharma and her fathers loyalty towards Jalal, CVs have created a big blunder here by neglecting this very fact, and the character Jodha is paying its price !. Jodha has every right to be angry on Jalal, but she kept quite because of the vachan she gave to her brother, she now says she is following Jalal's order as the marriage vow says so. But today after watching the precap I suddenly rememberd the suicide track, she promised Mainavati her arthee will go from Agra, she will never leave Agra before her death. Now she has abandon Agra! and went for a vanvaas. On one hand this track is showing that for a princess like Jodha, a vachan is above everything because this is what she was taught and expected to follow, but on the other hand her accepting her mistakes to conscience and then blaming Jalal in her letter were self contradictory. Her previous vachans are forgotten and she has bid adeiu to Agra! For all these reasons I'm not able to connect with her character. Attack on Jalal can happen anytime, she knows it, if Jalal's enemy finds her wandering then it will create a havoc and problems for her too! I know she is not in a state of mind to realise this, but a code of conduct was different for a queen and a normal woman. I did not like her leaving palace ! Therr were so many ways to make Jalal realise his mistakes and resolve the conflicts between the two. Jalal is head of the family, and an Emperor too, if there is a question raised on her character then he has to answer all the people! If she was bound by her vachan then the Emperor was bound by his Rajdharma! But here the Emperor has put aside his rajdharma as it is question of a dignity of his wife and he has asked her privately, he has already saved her dignity by not making it public. What I mean by all this, she should have given a thought about this too! Bharmal called her a 'Kalank' when he caught her on a boatride with her fiance Suryabhan, she was innocent then and she is innocent now too ! She loves her father and she forgave him, now she loves Jalal too then I feel the makers should have taken care of this. When Jodha left Agra neither Sujamal was safe nor Jalal, thats why I've problem with it, she is coming across as cold with her this abandening Agra act. I want the depth in Jodha's character, thats what my lament is for. But otherwise, you have fabulously described her and Jalal's side of story !!! Kudos to your positive approach  hpee

Neha,

I loved your post.It had many valid points.He did tell her to leave the place before sunrise.In that state of mind and the anger he was in she took it as an order and left the place.She cant hang around for she never knew she would be exonerated.She was following her husband's orders so she left the place.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 11:30

Loved reading u Tants after a long time.. I really don't understand y is MA is still not caught. Hope she gets caught soon..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 11:31

anurao66 wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, awesome this is, I never thought this way! Their upbringing, childhood has a great impact on their behavior. But still I'm not convinced that leaving Agra was the only option in front of her. This all drama started for 'save the emperors life' and 'find the cuprit mission' strengthened it but now it has all turned into 'catch me if you can'. I'm not trying to find any logic here but saving Jalal's life was the theme of this track and now when the culprit has not caught yet, Jalal is still in danger. Jodha and Sujamal both have left Agra ! So this is where Jodha's loyalty to the Emperor comes into picture, she is bound with her dharma and her fathers loyalty towards Jalal, CVs have created a big blunder here by neglecting this very fact, and the character Jodha is paying its price !. Jodha has every right to be angry on Jalal, but she kept quite because of the vachan she gave to her brother, she now says she is following Jalal's order as the marriage vow says so. But today after watching the precap I suddenly rememberd the suicide track, she promised Mainavati her arthee will go from Agra, she will never leave Agra before her death. Now she has abandon Agra! and went for a vanvaas. On one hand this track is showing that for a princess like Jodha, a vachan is above everything because this is what she was taught and expected to follow, but on the other hand her accepting her mistakes to conscience and then blaming Jalal in her letter were self contradictory. Her previous vachans are forgotten and she has bid adeiu to Agra! For all these reasons I'm not able to connect with her character. Attack on Jalal can happen anytime, she knows it, if Jalal's enemy finds her wandering then it will create a havoc and problems for her too! I know she is not in a state of mind to realise this, but a code of conduct was different for a queen and a normal woman. I did not like her leaving palace ! Therr were so many ways to make Jalal realise his mistakes and resolve the conflicts between the two. Jalal is head of the family, and an Emperor too, if there is a question raised on her character then he has to answer all the people! If she was bound by her vachan then the Emperor was bound by his Rajdharma! But here the Emperor has put aside his rajdharma as it is question of a dignity of his wife and he has asked her privately, he has already saved her dignity by not making it public. What I mean by all this, she should have given a thought about this too! Bharmal called her a 'Kalank' when he caught her on a boatride with her fiance Suryabhan, she was innocent then and she is innocent now too ! She loves her father and she forgave him, now she loves Jalal too then I feel the makers should have taken care of this. When Jodha left Agra neither Sujamal was safe nor Jalal, thats why I've problem with it, she is coming across as cold with her this abandening Agra act. I want the depth in Jodha's character, thats what my lament is for. But otherwise, you have fabulously described her and Jalal's side of story !!! Kudos to your positive approach  hpee

Neha,

I loved your post.It had many valid points.He did tell her to leave the place before sunrise.In that state of mind and the anger he was in she took it as an order and left the place.She cant hang around for she never knew she would be exonerated.She was following her husband's orders so she left the place.
Neha Well said..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-11, 11:58

Sathu....such a treat to read your post...and hats off to u ...the way u bring positivity ...i had given up hope starting last week....and u throw  an all together different light and once again i feel ...i shld give this show a dekko...not in mute (yes i watched couple of them this week on mute)

Lubbs ur writing ...muaaahh

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naina on 2014-04-11, 12:25

tanthya loved ur post....un baised one... long hug 

what i found odd is ja once doubted her ..dis is second time ...jo is way too predictable..if it had been any gair mard she herself would not have met that guy..it was her brother so it didn't clicked in her mind that her character will be doubted..only loyalty wud be questioned n for that suja already took vachan from her .
About leaving Agra , she  didn't leave Agra when she was accussed in false pregnancy track by jalal because he didn't ask her to do so..but this time it was different....as a queen she has trust on her king since he know truth so he will find out the gaddar...but as a wife she cant stay in palace because her husband asked her to leave...so i am happy jo left Agra...moreover this will give more romance to viewers..

Naina

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-11, 12:53

this is a fabulous post ! ! was waiting for ur post .

clearly describing jodha and jalal's pov  in a very insightful manner....

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-11, 16:50

Jiggy wrote:tants tants tants tants...
where are your hands
lemme kiss them...muah  long hug
i love you my lady  luv 
first of all...
gosh i'm so glad you didn't abandon ILKDM, i'm so happy

another...thank you thank you thank you for this unbiased un-prejudiced analysis of the current track... it was badly needed when people are bashing characters left, right and centre

i agree with you on each and every point... yes i blame neither jo nor jalal for this latest fracas... both are right in their stand, both have been hurt and both are dealing with this pain of loss and loneliness
Yes, both jalal and jodha have been influenced by the forces and the teachings of their childhood.....and what we wait to see is how they deal and overcome this...... i feel this will be the last major MU b/w JoJa now.....

what i really want is the exit if MA.......not just for what she did....but that she dirties/cheapens the scenes and conversations with jalal..... i feel sad that this woman for whom jalal holds such high regard is hell bent on making her foster son's life miserable... its extremely sad

i'm glad jodha left agra..... away from the crazies and the evil.... she kept her self respect and i loved her for it....and i loved her letter no doubt......esp the fact that she made moti read it.....
i'm not sure if jo knows yet that jalal can't read....maybe she wanted the issue to reamain private b/w hubby and wife.......and moti was the most trustworthy to her..... cos HB and SB would have tried to reason with jo and stop her from leaving 

i have a feeling that that jodha will go around by the name of kajri and thats probably how jalal will find her....just a mini prediction...lets see...
eagerly waiting for the search and reconciliation.....  Clap 
thanks again for the wonderful analysis tants  hpee

Hand main kyun, why not on my softy softy ..errr.mmmmm Cheeks ?/ * what were u thinking*

Love you 2,3,4,5, Jiggy

Thank you, Jiggy..

There is another hurdle in Sharif but I have a feeling that this hurdle both will overcome together..

lets see what happens next..too much jumping ahead is not good for sehat !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-11, 16:54

smithashankar wrote:this is a fabulous post ! ! was waiting for ur post .

clearly describing jodha and jalal's pov  in a very insightful manner....

Thank You very much for appreciating the post !! hope to hear from u in future too ..join us mad girls in our chit chats too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-04-12, 10:10

Tants what a remarkably brilliant piece of writing.. I donot watch the serial but just read your post and was able to draw such a wonderful character sketch of J& J that it doesnot  feel I don't watch it.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum