Latest topics

ILKDM # .. - And So Said I

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM # .. - And So Said I

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-13, 01:33

anurao66 wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, awesome this is, I never thought this way! Their upbringing, childhood has a great impact on their behavior. But still I'm not convinced that leaving Agra was the only option in front of her. This all drama started for 'save the emperors life' and 'find the cuprit mission' strengthened it but now it has all turned into 'catch me if you can'. I'm not trying to find any logic here but saving Jalal's life was the theme of this track and now when the culprit has not caught yet, Jalal is still in danger. Jodha and Sujamal both have left Agra ! So this is where Jodha's loyalty to the Emperor comes into picture, she is bound with her dharma and her fathers loyalty towards Jalal, CVs have created a big blunder here by neglecting this very fact, and the character Jodha is paying its price !. Jodha has every right to be angry on Jalal, but she kept quite because of the vachan she gave to her brother, she now says she is following Jalal's order as the marriage vow says so. But today after watching the precap I suddenly rememberd the suicide track, she promised Mainavati her arthee will go from Agra, she will never leave Agra before her death. Now she has abandon Agra! and went for a vanvaas. On one hand this track is showing that for a princess like Jodha, a vachan is above everything because this is what she was taught and expected to follow, but on the other hand her accepting her mistakes to conscience and then blaming Jalal in her letter were self contradictory. Her previous vachans are forgotten and she has bid adeiu to Agra! For all these reasons I'm not able to connect with her character. Attack on Jalal can happen anytime, she knows it, if Jalal's enemy finds her wandering then it will create a havoc and problems for her too! I know she is not in a state of mind to realise this, but a code of conduct was different for a queen and a normal woman. I did not like her leaving palace ! Therr were so many ways to make Jalal realise his mistakes and resolve the conflicts between the two. Jalal is head of the family, and an Emperor too, if there is a question raised on her character then he has to answer all the people! If she was bound by her vachan then the Emperor was bound by his Rajdharma! But here the Emperor has put aside his rajdharma as it is question of a dignity of his wife and he has asked her privately, he has already saved her dignity by not making it public. What I mean by all this, she should have given a thought about this too! Bharmal called her a 'Kalank' when he caught her on a boatride with her fiance Suryabhan, she was innocent then and she is innocent now too ! She loves her father and she forgave him, now she loves Jalal too then I feel the makers should have taken care of this. When Jodha left Agra neither Sujamal was safe nor Jalal, thats why I've problem with it, she is coming across as cold with her this abandening Agra act. I want the depth in Jodha's character, thats what my lament is for. But otherwise, you have fabulously described her and Jalal's side of story !!! Kudos to your positive approach  hpee

Neha,

I loved your post.It had many valid points.He did tell her to leave the place before sunrise.In that state of mind and the anger he was in she took it as an order and left the place.She cant hang around for she never knew she would be exonerated.She was following her husband's orders so she left the place.
I didn't see her follow her husband's orders and come back into the tent on the thunderstorm night.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # .. - And So Said I

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-17, 02:56

Really good analysis of characters. Enjoyed reading your post and it's responses.

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum