Latest topics

new song

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new song

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-11, 02:14

Hey!! I heard this song and it matches jodha' state... Plz do comment!!! The song is ik tu hi tu hi from the movie mausam

Here is the lyrics..
Singer: Hans Raj Hanstera sheher jo peechhe chhoot rahakuch andar andar toot gayahairan hain mere do nainaye karna jharna kahan se phoot rahaAs your town is left behindsomething is breaking inside me,my two eyes are surprised,where this waterfall is running from..Jab jab chaha tune raj ke rulayaJab jab chaha tune khul ke hansayaJab jab chaha tune khud mein milayaik tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi tu hi..whenever you wished, you made me cry a lot,whenever you wished, you made me laugh openly,whenever you wished, you merged me within yourself,you're the one, the only one..mainda to hai rab kho gayamainda to hai sab kho gayateriyan mohabbatan ne lutti putti saayateriyan mohabbatan ne sachhiyan satayakhali hath modi na tu khali hath aayamainda to hai rab kho gayamainda to hai sab kho gayamy god is lost,my everything is lost,your love took even my shadow,your love really troubled me,I went and came empty handed*my god is lost,my everything is lost..kaanch pe chalnaaanch mein jalnajitne bhi dard hain maayeseh na sake na ye jindadizeher ko pee kesooli pe jee kenikle jo dum kabhi to indardon se chhoote jindadi(your pain is like) walking on glass,burning on flame,all these painsthis life cannot bear..by drinking poison,or by crucification,if this life comes to an end,then the life will be away from these pains..yoon waqt kate meri jaan ghate armaan sabhi tukdon mein bantekaanch pe chalnaaanch mein jalnajitne bhi dard hain maayeseh na sake na ye jindaditeriyan judaiyan ek dukh saare chhoteteriyan judaiyan ek sukh saare khotepal pal hote mere dil de totemainda to hai rab kho gayathus time goes, life in me decreases, all wishes are broken into pieces,walking on glass,burning on flame,all these painsthis life cannot bear..with your separation, all other sorrows are small,with your separation, all other joys are fake,every moment my heart breaks into pieces,my everything is lost...dil ki gagar sesaat sagar sechhalke hai to kyun ye paachodariya bhi hairan ho gayesaaz tan man kesone se khankesath mere tha jab meraab to ye veeran ho gayetere gham ko mitaanva kaise tujhko bhulanva kaise-lagiya nibhanva kaise bichhde ko paanva kaisefrom the vessel of heart,(as if) from seven seas,these tears have spilled(with such ferocity) that even the oceans are surprised..the musical instruments of my body and soulused to jingle like goldwhen you were with me,now they are all desertedhow do I remove your pain, how do I forget you..how do I fulfil this relationship how do I get the one lost..dil ki gagar sesaat sagar sechhalke hai to kyun ye paachodariya bhi hairan ho gayeteriyaan mohabbatan ne haq bhi diye hainteriyaan mohabbatan ne dukh bhi diye haintere liye lakh vaari mar ke jiye hainmainda to hai rab kho gayafrom the vessel of heart,(as if) from seven seas,these tears have spilled(with such ferocity) that even the oceans are surprised..your love has given rights too,your love has given me pain too,I have lived after death hundreds of thousand times for you,my everything is lost..

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum