Latest topics

Bachaao!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachaao!!!

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 12:35

Bechara Raman beset on all sides.

First Ishita ruins his deal. And then.. then.. SHE HUGS HIM!!! and woh bhi Ruhi ke liye  Bang  not for him

Off he goes to complain to the Iyers about their daughter.. what does Ishu do? sends him off to sleep with Mr. I.. who in his dreams, sees Madhu looking better than Rekha on their wedding day  ROFL  ROFL  .. his approaches make Raman afraid for his izzat  ROFL 

It was an absolutely hilarious scene with Raman gesticulating madly at the Iyers, Ishu twisting his words, the Iyers calming him down, Mrs. I promising rasam and Ishu dusting her hands off later.

Poor man's troubles are not finished even then.. he has to appreciate Ruhi in a dress that the Jhansi ki Rani selected, calm his board down and absorb a veiled threat from Mr. Tandon - if you want my support with the board get Mihir married to Trisha. 

Its a wonder the man was still able to function.

Off topic - why so many leches in this show.. Romi and now Parmeet?

And rather mean of Mrs. B grabbing the chance of Mrs. I's presence to berate Ishu.

Pic credit: original uploaders

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachaao!!!

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 12:53

Loved reading u Shanti.. 

I also enjoyed the scenes of Raman with Iyers.. Too funny they were.. I liked Mrs Bhalla being excited for the puja.. And Ishu's exchange with her was also cute..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 13:00

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Shanti.. 

I also enjoyed the scenes of Raman with Iyers.. Too funny they were.. I liked Mrs Bhalla being excited for the puja.. And Ishu's exchange with her was also cute..

Thanks Ria  hpee 

Mrs. B was so sweet during the taking bangles off bit.. so excited.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-11, 13:02

hahaha. Thanks for this. 
Also, totally agree about the avalanche of creeps this family seems to collect around it.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-11, 13:10

Mr. Iyer dreaming was the best...Ramans reaction  hppy 

Parmeet hitting on ishu  Bang  Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by dilpreetdua24 on 2014-04-11, 13:15

hpee raman's reaction was hilarious when ishita made up the story about -raman wanting to sleep with d iyers

dilpreetdua24

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 13:26

hooked wrote:hahaha. Thanks for this. 
Also, totally agree about the avalanche of creeps this family seems to collect around it.

Welcome hooked  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 13:27

zuzana wrote:Mr. Iyer dreaming was the best...Ramans reaction  hppy 

Yup Raman was hilarious with his izzat dialogue.

Parmeet, Romi.. all need to be found out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 13:29

dilpreetdua24 wrote:hpee raman's reaction was hilarious when ishita made up the story about -raman wanting to sleep with d iyers

Hi dilpreet, welcome to Dhwani.
Yes it was.. he was gesturing madly and no one understood  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-11, 13:30

Shanti.. Watching repeats now,
loved Raman's angry jankiri reactions, with Ishita at Iyers. Ishita's dad gave the next ROFL poor Raman FIL se dhoor hine se chakkar mein khud gir gaya ROFL ROFL

Raman again scored while taunting Ishita in his half audible voice.. God.!! This man is terrible in anger..

Mrs.B , was enjoying the ceremony thoroughly . Her scenes with Ishita, happily removing Bangles was nice..

Parmeet bi- chee !!! Evil or Very Mad finding reasons to touch Ishita, and drool., idiot guy.. Ishita is so innocent, she thinks him like Bala..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-11, 13:32

Dilpreet..Welcome to Dhwani..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-11, 13:34

dilpreetdua24 wrote:hpee raman's reaction was hilarious when ishita made up the story about -raman wanting to sleep with d iyers

Welcome Dilpreet to Dhwani  hpee 

Raman was in soup ..poor guy  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-11, 13:35

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Mr. Iyer dreaming was the best...Ramans reaction  hppy 

Yup Raman was hilarious with his izzat dialogue.

Parmeet, Romi.. all need to be found out

as if  nty 

I loved the picture of ishu hugging him  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 13:47

candy wrote:Shanti.. Watching repeats now,
loved Raman's angry jankiri reactions, with Ishita at Iyers.  Ishita's dad  gave the next :*rofl*:poor Raman FIL se dhoor hine se chakkar mein khud gir gaya  ROFL ROFL

Raman again scored while taunting Ishita in his half audible voice.. God.!! This man is terrible in anger..

Mrs.B , was enjoying the ceremony thoroughly . Her scenes with Ishita, happily removing Bangles was nice..

Parmeet bi- chee !!! :evil:finding reasons to touch Ishita, and drool., idiot guy.. Ishita is so innocent, she thinks him like Bala..

Candy, I simply love how they bring in comedy.. its so naturally done.

Exactly, Ishu is treating Parmeet like Bala.

Mrs. B was sweet in that bit.

Wonder whether KP really has a sore throat? because his voice modulation is fantastic if not.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 14:10

slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria  hpee 

long hug  long hug
ya and I loved how Ishu also said nice sari and Mrs Bhalla started her boasting.. She is awesome  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 14:12

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria  hpee 

long hug  long hug
ya and I loved how Ishu also said nice sari and Mrs Bhalla started her boasting.. She is awesome  hppy

hppy  yes that was cute

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 14:13

Welcome to Dhwani  long hug 
Raman scenes with Mr Iyer was awesome  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 14:16

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria  hpee 

long hug  long hug

hppy  yes that was cute
Ishita & Raman have accepted each others family whole heartedly.. They have issues with each other but deep down they know they can trust each other.. 

Waise I watched the Tandon ka video conference but still didnt think Tandon was trying to force Raman about marriage between Trisha and Mihir.. I just felt he was worried about Trisha changing her mind..  Though can u tell me the monologue Raman had after the video conference..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 14:22

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria  hpee 

long hug  long hug

hppy  yes that was cute
Ishita & Raman have accepted each others family whole heartedly.. They have issues with each other but deep down they know they can trust each other.. 

Waise I watched the Tandon ka video conference but still didnt think Tandon was trying to force Raman about marriage between Trisha and Mihir.. I just felt he was worried about Trisha changing her mind..  Though can u tell me the monologue Raman had after the video conference..

Yes Tandon was afraid of Trisha changing her mind.. but when Raman said something about next week being too quick, he mentioned the board.. that was indirect pressure brought on by Tandon.. because he has promised to back Raman with the board.

I can't actually remember the exact words that Raman said .. something about the state he is in I think.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 14:36

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
 long hug  long hug

hppy  yes that was cute

Yes Tandon was afraid of Trisha changing her mind.. but when Raman said something about next week being too quick, he mentioned the board.. that was indirect pressure brought on by Tandon.. because he has promised to back Raman with the board.

I can't actually remember the exact words that Raman said .. something about the state he is in I think.
I missed that part where Tandon mentions board after Raman said about next week being soon.. Though i remember he said something about just joking..  Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 14:38

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  yes that was cute

I missed that part where Tandon mentions board after Raman said about next week being soon.. Though i remember he said something about just joking..  Embarassed

He said its a joke because Raman became serious when he mentioned the board.. but it was a direct dig.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-11, 14:49

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

He said its a joke because Raman became serious when he mentioned the board.. but it was a direct dig.
oo so he said that to soften the blow of engagement thingy.. I missed that again I guess.. the part where Tandon mentioned board..  Maybe thats y Raman cribbed after the video chat that due Ishu they all are in soup or something to that effect..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 14:54

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

oo so he said that to soften the blow of engagement thingy.. I missed that again I guess.. the part where Tandon mentioned board..  Maybe thats y Raman cribbed after the video chat that due Ishu they all are in soup or something to that effect..

hpee  yup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-11, 15:16

Thanks for the posts Shanthi... Every bit of YHM is enjoyable.... Even when ishu was sad thinking how her action hurt everyone was so nicely executed... The story , dialogue, acting everything is excellent... It is becoming very difficult for me to watch other serials ( no matter how  big a hit they are) and wonder why CVs insult out intelligence... 

Thanks for the ijjat wala post  long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-11, 15:23

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks for the posts Shanthi... Every bit of YHM is enjoyable.... Even when ishu was sad thinking how her action hurt everyone was so nicely executed... The story , dialogue, acting everything is excellent... It is becoming very difficult for me to watch other serials ( no matter how  big a hit they are) and wonder why CVs insult out intelligence... 

Thanks for the ijjat wala post  long hug

Sabi  long hug  

I agree, YHM is the best show on TV at the moment, enjoying every moment of it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next