Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update April 11th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update April 11th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-11, 23:36

The episode open with Parmeet pretending to console Ishita ..Mrs.Bhalla is worried about the Kanjak ceremony as Ishita is absent from the hall.. Ruhi comes rushing in with her Kanjak collection and demands that Ishima should start her pooja. Mrs.Bhalla  tells Ruhi that Ishita is insidethe room..Ruhi rushes in ..calling out to Ishita..She tugs at Ishita's hand , removing Parmeets hand.. Ishita is reluctant  to come out but Ruhi will not hear of it and drags Ishita out..

Raman comes out , calls  Mihir and tells him to fix a venue for Mihir's engagement on sunday..Ishita who had come  there is shocked to hear this info..and so is  Mihika and Mihir...Raman informs Mihir's fiancee's family..She too comes out , barging into Raman's house ,dashing against a shattered Mihika.. She is all excited, requests Mihika to help her in picking out engagement costume but Mihika declines and suggests  that  she must take Mihir but does warn her  that Mihir always makes bad decisions.

ASHOK's OFFICE

Ashok walks into his office and is greeted  by Mihika..Ashok tries to taunt  Mihika but  Mihika  retorts  that she does not mix business with family and she is doing this job cuz Ashok threw  her a challenge..Mihika suggests that  Ashok should take  his seat and that she will begin the preparation..

IN RAMAN's House

Raman and Ishita are feeding the children , Raman's father tells somebody to switch on the Tv..Ashok  makes his entry into the party via TV..He leaves no chance to mock and ridicule  Raman while Raman listens in on silent anger ..all the while glaring at Ishits who is squirming .. Just then in Ashok's conference , The voice of law sounds..

A posse of policemen  walk in, says that Ashok was fooled and conned into buying a govt land and that the auction is null and void..Ashok is left looking like a fool ..while  Bhallas are jubilant at the turn of events.. Raman remembers the taunts he had served on  Ishita ..looks at her in a glaring apologetic wway..walks off instructing Mihir that they ought to start their office works to deal with the aftermath of the fallen deal..

RAMAN's HOME

Ishita isin her room, folding her sari's ..mumbling that nobody hears her views but thanks the stars  that Raman's job  got saved.. The door opens silently.. Parmeet  opens the door and in the guise of apologizing holds Ishita's hands again and again ..Ishita becomes aware of this odd behavior  and grows uncmfortable..Just then Raman's sister walks into Ishita's room talking loudly as is her normal style.. Parmeet instantly lets go of Ishita's hand..Ishita observes  this... Parmeet with quick wit explins away his presence saying that he took the onus of saying sorry to Ishita as none of the Bhallas were gracious enough to apologize...   Things seemed to have cleared up for a while , Raman's wife and Parmeet's wife leave the room in perfect accord..

POLICE STATION

Ashok is being interrogated by the police, just then Goyal is being brought in by the police, Ashok loses control and gets physical with Goyal threatening to kill him  ..Shagun comes in just then and urges Ashok  to restrain himself ..but  is controlled only when Police warn  him that he will be put in jail..

Raman is video conferecnign with Trisha's bro..Trisha's bro keeps praising Ishita and requests Raman to buy a big, costly gift to Ishita on his behalf..He  cites another meeting n ends the call.. Raman is left wondering as to what ppl think about him ..that he is a santa Claus who will buy gifts for Ishita..

POLICE STATIOn

Ashok is berating his luck , and saying that ever since Ishita came, Raman has been winning... Shagun's hackles rise..she demands to know whether Ashok is implying that She, Shagun is unlucky.. Ashok sharply remnds her that everything is not about her n not to start her drama..so saying he walks away leaving her in the middle of the road..

PRECAP

Ishita busy with removing Pooja istems n cleaning the hall..A hesitant Raman walks in, looks at her silently..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update April 11th

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-11, 23:39

Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-11, 23:53

Tfs Sathya WinkWink
Raman's Santa Claus dialogue hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-11, 23:56

Thanks for the update. :)

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-12, 00:08

Oh God ... What is Ravan Kumar gonna get her this time? Last time he bought a toothbrush as a gift... Maybe some toothpaste this time around... I hope the Raman character stays nasty ... My SKD!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-12, 00:13

@Sabi I think he'll try to thank Ishita but rather poorly and then because she's too busy to listen to him, get back on his high horse and continue being nasty to her. :D

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-12, 00:16

hooked wrote:@Sabi I think he'll try to thank Ishita but rather poorly and then because she's too busy to listen to him, get back on his high horse and continue being nasty to her. :D
Fantastic ... That's exactly what I want  Rikhia... I don't like lovey dovey romantic heroes.... Those romantic type are more suitable as Parmeet character... Disgusting man... What's gonna happen when the truth comes out! He has a 6 month old bay...  :(

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-12, 00:21

Parmeet is a creep. I am glad Ishita realised that he isn't the same gentleman that Bala is. When he was holding her hand...ughh!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-12, 00:28

hooked wrote:Parmeet is a creep. I am glad Ishita realised that he isn't the same gentleman that Bala is. When he was holding her hand...ughh!
Double uuuuggghhhh... That balla family is full of creeps  scratch

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-12, 02:00; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-12, 00:41

hehe..exactly!! Even Mihir is sort of a loser. On the other hand, am becoming a big fan of Bala. I get super-excited these days whenever he comes on for a scene. I just hope nothing bad comes off from that bribe business. I don't want the writers to spoil his character. :)

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 11:46

Thanks Tants

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-12, 17:17

Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:@Sabi I think he'll try to thank Ishita but rather poorly and then because she's too busy to listen to him, get back on his high horse and continue being nasty to her. :D
Fantastic ... That's exactly what I want  Rikhia... I don't like lovey dovey romantic heroes.... Those romantic type are more suitable as Parmeet character... Disgusting man... What's gonna happen when the truth comes out! He has a 6 month old bay...  :(
Sabi Its too early for him in the show to turn lovey dovey to her.He will be his old self and his ego will not permit him.But I do hope he kicks the living daylights out of Parmeet the creep.That is my SKD.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-12, 17:19

hooked wrote:hehe..exactly!! Even Mihir is sort of a loser. On the other hand, am becoming a big fan of Bala. I get super-excited these days whenever he comes on for a scene. I just hope nothing bad comes off from that bribe business. I don't want the writers to spoil his character. :)
Rihika,

Even I hope that Bala will be successful in catching the students.I hope the CV's do not change his character.Maybe that Parmeet will join Ashok later.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-12, 21:08

Yes! Hope Bala gets those students in line. Not easy though. He'll probably be pulled into some misunderstanding with his wife, the principal, and Raman, the brother of master-criminal, Machiavelli of crime, Mister Romi Bhalla. 
Bala, please stay the same though! He's the one dependable guy on the show you can count on for acting in a mature manner.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum