Latest topics

Santa Claus Kumar with his behenji wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Santa Claus Kumar with his behenji wife

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 12:07

A fast paced episode. No drags anywhere. The fraudulent deal is exposed straight away leaving Ashok with egg on his face. Mihika knows about the Mihir-Trisha impending engagement. And Ishita is beginning to get uncomfortable in Parmeet's presence.

The pooja bit was very sweet with Ruhi blessing her parents with a long and happy married life  Heart 

Maata rani's blessing makes sure that before the kids have finished eating the prasad, Goel is exposed just as Ashok was - in Raman's words "kha raha hoon prasad, TV pe Ashok baant raha hai"  hppy .  Mrs. I and Mrs. B of course have a battle of words with neither understanding the other  hppy 

A furious Ashok wants to beat Goel up with the inspector warning him to calm down or he will be arrested  hppy 

Tandon meanwhile, is all praise for Ishita and asks Raman to buy a big expensive gift on his behalf, leaving Raman wondering if he is Santa Claus as everyone wants him to buy Ishita presents  ROFL 

Mihika got a good dig at Mihir about his bad choices  Clap  .. excellent.. its time for Mihir to either grow a backbone and stand up to Raman or explain why he is doing this. Did Raman have a guilty, uncomfortable look on his face when Ishu looked accusingly at him when Mihika had stormed off? Couldn't tell - but he did not look triumphant.

Ashok was hilarious in his anger - talking about Raman's behenji wife who seems to make everything right for Raman and everything wrong for Ashok. He even asked Shagun to get lost saying everything is not about her...  ROFL  ROFL  .. that was a real shock for our self centered Shagun 

Today's episode should have nice moments with Raman trying to say sorry/thank you to Ishita. 

Pics credit: original uploaders.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa Claus Kumar with his behenji wife

Post by nadi.iq on 2014-04-12, 12:30

hahahaha! exactly! i loved it too  long hug  long hug  hppy  hppy  Bang  Bang 

So many emotions portrayed in one frame! Brilliant 

I wonder what Raman might do when he realizes that Parmeet is trying to get close to Ishita   confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused

nadi.iq
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 12:52

nadi.iq wrote:hahahaha! exactly! i loved it too  long hug  long hug  hppy  hppy  Bang  Bang 

So many emotions portrayed in one frame! Brilliant 

I wonder what Raman might do when he realizes that Parmeet is trying to get close to Ishita   confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused

Nadi, good question.. I hope he trusts Ishu and realizes that Parmeet is the baddie..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-12, 13:18

Great post shanthi,,,, raman gets the best lines in the show... That creep permeet is too much... Im happy too that the land issue got solved quickly... 
Feeling bad for simmi... She will turn into a anjali basket case ? ( like IPK ) mere parmeet ji lauta do.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-04-12, 13:41

LOL, PD!
That was a class line... main Raman Kumar Bhalla hoon, ya Santa Claus Bhalla? Har koi mujhsey Ishita ke liye gift laaney ki baat kyun kartey hain? ROFL!
But I liked the way Ishita's Mahaan Bahu status is being brought out... she acted on the spot... there was no  long drawn out bhashans, only a pig-headedness... she believed herself to be right... she tried to explain... but left it at that. The next day, she did accept her fault... and she did entertain doubts about her own actions... and when she was finally, proved right, she was relieved first and then went into smug mode...
she was not above enjoying Mrs. B and Mrs. I's fight on the issue... decidedly human!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 15:33

Shesherkobita wrote:Great post shanthi,,,, raman gets the best lines in the show... That creep permeet is too much... Im happy too that the land issue got solved quickly... 
Feeling bad for simmi... She will turn into a anjali basket case ? ( like IPK ) mere parmeet ji lauta do.

Thanks Sabi  hpee .. yes Raman does get the best lines.

Simmi, oh god I hope not.. i am hoping she will turn into a kali ma and kick Parmeet's butt

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 15:34

sonshine487 wrote:LOL, PD!
That was a class line... main Raman Kumar Bhalla hoon, ya Santa Claus Bhalla? Har koi mujhsey Ishita ke liye gift laaney ki baat kyun kartey hain? ROFL!
But I liked the way Ishita's Mahaan Bahu status is being brought out... she acted on the spot... there was no  long drawn out bhashans, only a pig-headedness... she believed herself to be right... she tried to explain... but left it at that. The next day, she did accept her fault... and she did entertain doubts about her own actions... and when she was finally, proved right, she was relieved first and then went into smug mode...
she was not above enjoying Mrs. B and Mrs. I's fight on the issue... decidedly human!

That's true.. we have not had any long drawn bhaashans from her.. I hope they keep it that way.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-12, 17:07

Shanthi,

I really loved this wonderful post encompassing the whole episode.I really felt like kicking Parmeet myself. I hope no one misunderstands.That is Simmi.I hope Ishita finds out what a leach he is and tells him off.

Mihir has to come clean to Mihika and cant dangle between two girls. Why I wonder Tandon was not talking of the engagement as the company was saved? Will he have a change of mind? 

I did miss some episodes in the beginning so I want to know what has Raman have against Mihika or is it plain pigheadedness on his part.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 18:23

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

I really loved this wonderful post encompassing the whole episode.I really felt like kicking Parmeet myself. I hope no one misunderstands.That is Simmi.I hope Ishita finds out what a leach he is and tells him off.

Mihir has to come clean to Mihika and cant dangle between two girls. Why I wonder Tandon was not talking of the engagement as the company was saved? Will he have a change of mind? 

I did miss some episodes in the beginning so I want to know what has Raman have against Mihika or is it plain pigheadedness on his part.

Tandon has not had a change of mind.. its still going ahead.. he just said they will discuss stuff later. He wants Trisha married.

About Mihir-Mihika... their relationship came to the forefront when both families were at the height of MUs.. so the Iyers said no and the Bhallas said no... and Mihir never tried to get Raman to agree even after Ishra marriage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-12, 19:19

Raman will certainly require a magic wand now.
His ex-wife has not left him really, as he is still in her Head all the time. 
He now will have to make special efforts for Ishita, as his Father, Friend, & Business Associate have only one thing in mind, that Ishita must get due credit

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-12, 19:40

sameersaagar wrote:Raman will certainly require a magic wand now.
He now will have to make special efforts for Ishita, as his Father, Friend, & Business Associate have only one thing in mind, that Ishita must get due credit

don't forget his daughter.. she is all for Ishi ma

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-04-12, 19:55

Sameer,

I totally agree with you.The insecurity of Shagun will increase after Ashok incident and she may play for him. Raman has his work cut out.Its going to take a long time.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-13, 18:38

slmu wrote:

Shanthi

Raman     nty knows that his daughter is No 1 Fan of Ishita, so he only has to act superficially with Ishita, that they are a unbreakable jodi  Wink  in front of Ruhi, that is enough for Ruhi

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-13, 18:42

anurao66 wrote:
Sameer,

I totally agree with you.The insecurity of Shagun will increase after Ashok incident and she may play for him. Raman has his work cut out.Its going to take a long time.
Anu

Shagun will ensure that if Raman takes two steps forward for Ishita, he will have to go one step back because of her (Shagun)  Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-13, 18:42

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi

Raman     nty knows that his daughter is No 1 Fan of Ishita, so he only has to act superficially with Ishita, that they are a unbreakable jodi  Wink  in front of Ruhi, that is enough for Ruhi

Cheater Kumar then  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-13, 18:47

Hay I know someone who couldn't get past the memory of ex wife for six years... And he didn't even have kids,,, it's tough to get over these ... Cos you bare your soul to another person and they betray ... I like the way they are fleshing the character of Raman..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-13, 18:50

Shesherkobita wrote:Hay I know someone who couldn't get past the memory of ex wife for six years... And he didn't even have kids,,, it's tough to get over these ... Cos you bare your soul to another person and they betray ... I like the way they are fleshing the character of Raman..

I guess we can't really understand what they are going through without actually experiencing it. Yes Raman is decently fleshed out, though I don't get Shagun.. just self centered wanting the world to be in love with her or what?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-13, 19:10

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Hay I know someone who couldn't get past the memory of ex wife for six years... And he didn't even have kids,,, it's tough to get over these ... Cos you bare your soul to another person and they betray ... I like the way they are fleshing the character of Raman..

I guess we can't really understand what they are going through without actually experiencing it. Yes Raman is decently fleshed out, though I don't get Shagun.. just self centered wanting the world to be in love with her or what?
Shagun is beautiful  and extremely selfish... She is used to being worshipped by Raman... Ashok doesn't really worship her the same way... She wants Raman to love her forever... Cause she is extremely insecured...  ... See, Shagun doesn't have anything else but beauty to go on... Unlike Ishita who is smart and self sufficient... Shagun is dependent... Financially on Ashok and emotionally on Raman.. .. Girls who are born beautiful ( expects everything and everyone to be at their feet)  vs girl who has earned her place by hardwork...  Very nice contrast... Though I often don't understand what behenji really means cause Ishita is soooo beautiful and I grew up in a society where education was more important than everything else... Things are changing... Kids nowadays wanna be rock stars, models etc more than a chemist, pharmacist, doctor ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-13, 19:18

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shagun is beautiful  and extremely selfish... She is used to being worshipped by Raman... Ashok doesn't really worship her the same way... She wants Raman to love her forever... Cause she is extremely insecured...  ... See, Shagun doesn't have anything else but beauty to go on... Unlike Ishita who is smart and self sufficient... Shagun is dependent... Financially on Ashok and emotionally on Raman.. .. Girls who are born beautiful ( expects everything and everyone to be at their feet)  vs girl who has earned her place by hardwork...  Very nice contrast... Though I often don't understand what behenji really means cause Ishita is soooo beautiful and I grew up in a society where education was more important than everything else... Things are changing... Kids nowadays wanna be rock stars, models etc more than a chemist, pharmacist, doctor ...

Nice analysis  hpee . Its lucky for Shagun that Askok is obsessed with beating Raman. That gives her an excuse to flaunt herself before Raman I guess.. what she would do if Ashok is totally defeated or moves on to something else no idea.

Behenji, I guess, means someone who is not so focussed on their looks.. don't pay too much attention to what they are wearing, spend hours in a parlor etc.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-13, 20:52

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Nice one sabi  Clap 

I too know of people who are divorced but cant forget their ex...I have also heard of stories where ex's become best friends later on..but Raman seems to have def moved on from shagun

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum