Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 14th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 14th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-14, 19:20

Amer:

Jalal is impatient, He wants to go out and search for Jodha .Raja Bharmal tries to be the bright ray of sunshine by pointing out that Jodha might be reaching tonite or tomorrow ..But Jalal refuses to be comforted, He turns to  Mainavati apologises for hurting her and acknowledges  that he has hurt two mother's heart with his actions one his own and another Her .. He promises that he will not return without Jodha and that this is the promise of her Son in law to Mainavati ..

Jalal leaves to find Jodha ..

Mainavati's Sister in law comforts Mainavati saying that she saw  love and trust in Jalal's eyes  * Geez these ppl are eye readers, no surprises then Jodha expected Jalal to read her eyes *  and that Jalal's trust and Love will guide him to Jodha..

MATHURA

Jodha has reached a ashram .. A kind and considerate man welcomes  Jodha, offers his help ..Jodha in her soft voice requests some water to ease her parched throat .. She also enquires about accommodation and tries to pay  by handing out her bangles..The proprietor refuses the bangles citing that the Ashram is for everyone and does not charge and the expenses are borne by Todarmal who has opened the Ashram for  the needy and poor, The name appears to be familiar to Jodha but is unable to recognize it.. The proprietor  enquires about  her name, Jodha after due hesitation replies that it is Lakshmi..

ON THE ROAD

Jalal  is searching for Jodha  enroute ..stopping the traveller's  , describing Jodha's face  and asking whether they ever saw her..The replies are all in negative.

NIGHT TIME

Sharifuddin is by the same pond in which  Jodha was playing with Rahim ..splashing  the water , smelling  the water n imagining Jodha ..He is mumbling to himself in ecstasy about how he feels for Jodha, demanding to know from the water as to why Jodha became Jalal's Begum..when he had not given ehr any happiness.. he points out  very reasonably to the water that  had Jodha been  his wife ..she would have been lucky indeed... The poor Guys water castle evaporates when the jealous voice of Bakshi  wafts thru sarcastically demanding how would he have treated  Jodha?? Sharif tries to recover  grounds and in the end has to resort to physical intimidation to cow Bakshi..

Meanwhile Jalal is still searching n searching.. His enquiry from a temple priest bears no fruit..

AGRA
Salima and  Ruqaiyya are talking..Salima is worried that Jodha will not be coming  as her heart is very hurt.. Ruqaiyya is very sure that Jodha has to obey King's order.. Salima points out that sometimes order will not work and only love will triumph..  

Ruqaiyya  caustically tells Salima that Jalal's pride will not allow him to stoop and if Jodha refuses to come then Jalal will dump her there itself n be returning ..Salima points out that sometimes Love will break the wall built by pride and set out in conquest ...

Ruqaiyya gloats to herself that Jalal does  not possess heart  ...

MATHURA

Jodha  is praying in front of Kanha , wishing for the best of everybody.. accompanied by sorrowful sighs , deep breathes  informing th viewers how heart broken she is , how much she loves Jalal .. Jodha closes her eyes n prays  long and hard..She opens her eyes n sees that her  Kanha has disappeared..she comes out searching  and sees a young lady running away with the idol ..Jodha runs behind her asking for  the return of the idol .. The young lady refuses saying that God belongs to all..

ROADS

Jalal is getting fatigued , searching for Jodha has stripped him of any energy ... Jalal spies some  Gypsies  on the roadside n remembers the time when Jodha cooked rotis for him.. Jalal sinks to the ground.. praying  that he finds a way to Jodha very fast and that the gods who are angry with him must show him the way when ... h hears the call of Azan.. Jalal's face lights up..

NO PRECAP

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-14, 20:20; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 14th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-14, 19:22

Tanthya wrote:

Poor Jallu Baba, Look at you, EK ladki ki Moh ne tumhe  Mahal se street par le aaya  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Aaj Bituwa kitne buckets bharega with his tears ... yeh Jaan  ne keliye.. tune in to D

lallu jallu jaye age age, sipahio & glycerine hojra jaye pichhe pichhe................ hppy hppy 

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-14, 19:42

Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Poor Jallu Baba, Look at you, EK ladki ki Moh ne tumhe  Mahal se street par le aaya  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Aaj Bituwa kitne buckets bharega with his tears ... yeh Jaan  ne keliye.. tune in to D

lallu jallu jaye age age, sipahio & glycerine hojra jaye pichhe pichhe................ hppy hppy 

hppy hppy hppy 

Jallu ko  ronaa aaya
Jodha ke gum mein aansoo bahayaa
Sipahiyon ne glycerine pahunchaya
hppy 

Magar usney  jab doobki lagayaa
Toh khushi sey phoola na samayaa
Jab nazron ke saamney khoyi begum ko paya

Starry Love Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-14, 19:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hppy hppy hppy 

Jallu ko  ronaa aaya
hppy 

Starry Love Dance

manu, romeo ko itni jald uska juliet nehi milne wala................

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-14, 19:53

Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hppy hppy hppy 

Jallu ko  ronaa aaya
hppy 

Starry Love Dance

manu, romeo ko itni jald uska juliet nehi milne wala................

I k now yaar he has to do ghor tapasya in the water and sing for Jodha .... "Blue hai pani pani ..aur din bhi sunny  sunny ..aajao on the ...."
 hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-14, 20:20

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-14, 20:36

thanks for the WU tants...
was a pretty boring ep...m atleast my jodhu was there... she was looking gorgeous... missed her over the weekend
aur yeh shehnaaz ki bhi kya entry... ROFL pagal ladki...:D

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-14, 21:20

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants...
was a pretty  boring ep...m atleast my jodhu was there... she was looking gorgeous... missed her over the weekend
aur yeh shehnaaz  ki bhi kya entry... ROFL pagal ladki...:D

U are welcome  hpee

Sharifs Psycho rambling was good..and another one was when Kanha disappeared

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-14, 21:48

Thank you Tanthya for written update.

Is Todarmal not the same guy Jodha and Jalal met on their trip last time?  I can't believe Ruqaiya is still saying Jalal doesn't have a heart seriously or she is in denial of that fact.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-14, 21:49

@tants
i liked jo's prayer for jallu and jallu's breakdown in the last scene...
superb superb acting by pari and rajat in an otherwise bland episode....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-14, 22:03

Bakshi Bano should wake up and smell the coffee and stand up for herself she is royalty for God sakes.! It is time she stop feeling sorry for herself that her husband will leave her so put up with his abuse. I hope he is exposed before my Jodha return to Agra I don't like it at all when he thinks of Jodha. My temperature goes too high. I can't  wait to see what Jalal would do to him when he finds out his dark intention.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-15, 00:46

Nanayaa623 wrote:Bakshi Bano should wake up and smell the coffee and stand up for herself she is royalty for God sakes.! It is time she stop feeling sorry for herself that her husband will leave her so put up with his abuse. I hope he is exposed before my Jodha return to Agra I don't like it at all when he thinks of Jodha. My temperature goes too high. I can't  wait to see what Jalal would do to him when he finds out his dark intention.

I think Sharifuddin will be the next test for Akdha love, Nanayaa ... but this time Jalal will stand by her .. Me thinks

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-15, 01:56

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Bakshi Bano should wake up and smell the coffee and stand up for herself she is royalty for God sakes.! It is time she stop feeling sorry for herself that her husband will leave her so put up with his abuse. I hope he is exposed before my Jodha return to Agra I don't like it at all when he thinks of Jodha. My temperature goes too high. I can't  wait to see what Jalal would do to him when he finds out his dark intention.

I think Sharifuddin will be the next test for Akdha love, Nanayaa ... but this time Jalal will stand by her .. Me thinks

Tanthya, I hope Jalal better step up his game next time because if he doesn't trust  her fulyl after what they have been through I will have a big problem with him. Sharifuddin character makes me mad especially when he mistreat his wife.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum