Re: Jodha Akbar 14Apr2014Episode in caps

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-14, 21:51

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-14, 23:11

I give a hand of applause to the make up artists that takes care of Pari makeup she/he takes into consideration her natural beauty and brings it out in different ways.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-14, 23:25

Nanayaa623 wrote:I give a hand of applause to the make up artists that takes care of Pari makeup she/he takes into consideration her natural beauty and brings it out in different ways.

Hello Nanayaa ...
I agree with you my friend .. she is given that royal touch to make her look every inch a princess .. every scene in this show .. if you take a look at her previous serial she looked quite plain yaar 
so applause to the make up dada is in order 
 Clap  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-14, 23:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:I give a hand of applause to the make up artists that takes care of Pari makeup she/he takes into consideration her natural beauty and brings it out in different ways.

Hello Nanayaa ...
I agree with you my friend .. she is given that royal touch to make her look every inch a princess .. every scene in this show .. if you take a look at her previous serial she looked quite plain yaar 
 Clap  Clap
agree yaar
in her first show pari played a negative role.....hence the awful make up and hairstyle
in her next show she looked beautiful enough cos she played a positive character.....albeit a minor one
here...she really shines  luv

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-15, 00:09

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hello Nanayaa ...
 Clap  Clap
agree yaar
in her first show pari played a negative role.....hence the awful make up and hairstyle
in her next show she looked beautiful enough cos she played a positive character.....albeit a minor one

I agree Jiggy some actors are naturally beautiful .. But I feel in the case of Paridhi ...... more part is played by the makeup artist in making her look so beautiful .. Because in some of the offscreen pics she has quite plain next door girl looks .... . But in the show looks every part a royal after makeup .. And I love Our dear Jodha begum
 Thumbsup hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-15, 00:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hello Nanayaa ...
 Clap  Clap
agree yaar

I agree Jiggy some actors are naturally beautiful .. But I feel in the case of Paridhi ...... more part is played by the makeup artist in making her look so beautiful .. Because in some of the offscreen pics she has quite plain next door girl looks .... . But in the show looks every part a royal after makeup .. And I love Our dear Jodha begum
 Thumbsup hpee
Yes that is what I thought after seen her on and off screen pictures but it looks like off screen personally she doesn't like make up too much just like me. ROFL and loves her natural look.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-15, 00:26

Yes Nanayaa .. I am in full agreement with oyu on that note .. Paridhi is quote down to earth in real life and so is her husband ... But onscreen she is fully into her character .. That is what makes her an excellent actress ....
 hpee Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-15, 00:38

--sumana13-- wrote:Yes Nanayaa .. I am in full agreement with oyu on that note .. Paridhi is quote down to earth in real life and so is her husband ... But onscreen she is fully into her character .. That is what makes her an excellent actress ....
 hpee Thumbsup 
Yes my dear exactly that is why I admire her so much and she doesn't have that attitude of stars going out with make up and looking like they do on TV. You can see the quality of a real wife and womanhood by just looking at her in both worlds.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-15, 00:42

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Yes Nanayaa .. I am in full agreement with oyu on that note .. Paridhi is quote down to earth in real life and so is her husband ... But onscreen she is fully into her character .. That is what makes her an excellent actress ....
 hpee Thumbsup 
Yes my dear exactly that is why I admire her so much and she doesn't have that attitude of stars going out with make up and looking like they do on TV. You can see the quality of a real wife and womanhood by just looking at her in both worlds.

She is very good natured person in real life .... I am more of a Jodha fan than Akbar's yaar Sorry ... She is very well behaved with reporters and very honest in her interviews .. Rajat on the other hand is quite stuck up .. His fame has gone into his head very early in life ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-15, 00:53

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 hpee Thumbsup 

She is very good natured person in real life .... I am more of a Jodha fan than Akbar's yaar Sorry ...  She is very well behaved with reporters and very honest in her interviews .. Rajat on the other hand is quite stuck up .. His fame has gone into his head very early in life ..  
 Well they compliment each other onscreen so well  no wonder some fans wish they are real couple in life. ROFL  So she could compliment him there too. Sorry it is a big lose for him she is fully taken ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-15, 01:07

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 hpee Thumbsup 

She is very good natured person in real life .... I am more of a Jodha fan than Akbar's yaar Sorry ...  She is very well behaved with reporters and very honest in her interviews .. Rajat on the other hand is quite stuck up .. His fame has gone into his head very early in life ..  
 Well they compliment each other onscreen so well  no wonder some fans wish they are real couple in life. ROFL  So she could compliment him there too. Sorry it is a big lose for him she is fully taken ROFL
Well said Nanayaa ... Paridhi would have complimented him very well .. Her real life hubby is a lucky man .. And it is a big loss for Rajat .. But I dislike his choice of partner yaar .. Rajat is quite good looking .. What an ugly girl he has fallen for !! I wonder if it is actually a love marriage or marriage of convenience for the girl .. What say Nanayaa !,
I so want and pray for Paridhi and Rajat's happiness in real life you know

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-15, 01:26

Manu, I don't know if it is a marriage of convenience or love either. I was tempeted to think that Rajat is the kind of "men" who like to be on top and be pampered so they chose a woman that would not give them too much challenge or competition, he is intimidated by successful and smart women so that he is always the man. They are the kind of men  you work hard to keep kind of relationship and it looks like she is ready to work hard to keep him.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-15, 01:31

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I don't know if it is a marriage of convenience or love either. I was tempeted to think that Rajat is the kind of "men" who like to be on top and be pampered so they chose a woman that would not give them too much challenge or competition, he is intimidated by successful and smart women so that he is always the man. They are the kind of men  you work hard to keep kind of relationship and it looks like she is ready to work hard to keep him.
I really wish you are right Nanayaa and that they do live happily ever after .. And keep each other happy just like Paridhi is with her real life partner ..
It is so interesting to talk to you Nanayaa .. Wish you come here more often ...
Your real life keeps you busy I guess ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-15, 01:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I don't know if it is a marriage of convenience or love either. I was tempeted to think that Rajat is the kind of "men" who like to be on top and be pampered so they chose a woman that would not give them too much challenge or competition, he is intimidated by successful and smart women so that he is always the man. They are the kind of men  you work hard to keep kind of relationship and it looks like she is ready to work hard to keep him.
I really wish you are right Nanayaa and that they do live happily ever after .. And keep each other happy just like Paridhi is with her real life partner ..
It is so interesting to talk to you Nanayaa .. Wish you come here more often ...
Yes dear am quite busy most time but when am free I don't miss the fun too.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-15, 01:44

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes dear am quite busy most time but when am free I don't miss the fun too.
I lve your new DP of Jodha drinking water at the well .. She is looking very pretty here
 Thumbsup Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum