Latest topics

Raman ko tujhse achhi biwi nahi mil sakti

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman ko tujhse achhi biwi nahi mil sakti

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 12:20

Talli Mrs. B was in terrific form yesterday. Having drunk the spiked orange juice, her mood which was already good, bubbled over in all encompassing love, and she satisfies her long dormant wish to give a speech. She even climbs over the centre table to do so  hppy 

After admonishing Simi - "tu itna kyon hil rahi hai? seedhi kadi reh"  ROFL  ROFL , she turns her attention to Ishita. Mrs. I has an anxious moment wondering what is going to be said about her precious daughter. But Mrs. B is all honey. She says Ishu has completed her family, is a good mother and though she had thought that she was not worthy of her son, now she knows that Raman could not get a better wife than her. She gifts her the gold chain she is wearing saying its her blessing  Heart. Ishu is deeply touched and Mrs. I grabs the chance to crow to Bala's mom.

Getting down from the table with great difficulty, Mrs. B turns her attention to Mrs. I... and doesn't hold back on the love even though Mrs. I is trying to turn her into a vegetarian and is slimmer than her and gets carried around by Mr. I, a feat Mr. B is unable to match with Mrs. B  ROFL 

The icing on the cake comes with Bala's mom. She is given a big hug and told that she is Mrs. B's favorite... because... she got Subbu to reject Ishita  ROFL  ROFL  . It was an epic moment with Bala's mom not knowing where to look. 

All in all, a fun episode with good performances by everyone  hpee 

*Pics credit: Ria  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman ko tujhse achhi biwi nahi mil sakti

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-15, 12:25

long hug  Shanti for the awesome post.. The episode was epic.. Enjoyed it.. I loved how Mrs Bhalla praised Ishu.. And how Mrs Iyer was also taunting Subbu's mom..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-04-15, 12:33

thanks Shanti.. seems a great epi... will watch it today :)

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 12:45

Maria J wrote:long hug  Shanti for the awesome post.. The episode was epic.. Enjoyed it.. I loved how Mrs Bhalla praised Ishu.. And how Mrs Iyer was also taunting Subbu's mom..

long hug  thanks Ria.. yes Mrs. I grabbed the chance she got.. Subbu's mom always seems to have the upper hand.. yesterday she was put down nicely  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 12:45

monsi08 wrote:thanks Shanti.. seems a great epi... will watch it today :)

Monsi.. kahaan gayab ho yaar? it was fun.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-15, 12:47

monsi08 wrote:thanks Shanti.. seems a great epi... will watch it today :)
pls do Monsi.. It is a must watch.. Parmeet's plan gets flopped and Raman realises that Mihir is still concerned for Mihika, Mrs Bhalla's antics took the cake though..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-15, 12:49

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:long hug  Shanti for the awesome post.. The episode was epic.. Enjoyed it.. I loved how Mrs Bhalla praised Ishu.. And how Mrs Iyer was also taunting Subbu's mom..

long hug  thanks Ria.. yes Mrs. I grabbed the chance she got.. Subbu's mom always seems to have the upper hand.. yesterday she was put down nicely  hpee
 long hug 

True that Subbu's mom is such a chipkoo.. can't she just get lost..  Bang I wonder what she has in mind about Trisha now

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 12:53

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

long hug 

True that Subbu's mom is such a chipkoo.. can't she just get lost..  Bang I wonder what she has in mind about Trisha now

Depends how much access she gets to Trisha.. but she will bring up the MMS to her if she gets a chance.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-15, 13:34

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

long hug 

Depends how much access she gets to Trisha.. but she will bring up the MMS to her if she gets a chance.
true she cant see anyone's happiness.. I wonder how Bala turned out so nice

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 13:37

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

long hug 

Good point .. i guess he has too much brains to be swayed by her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-15, 13:48

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
 long hug 

Good point .. i guess he has too much brains to be swayed by her
I know.. Lucky Vandu..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-15, 18:12

sounds like a good episode...she climbed on the table  hppy she should have started her speech wit gaau walu...pyaar ka mausam aaya...

bala mum needed to b told...but her reactions wouldn't b that different from a lot of people...

all this love...does that mean it will shatter soon enough...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 19:31

sarra0 wrote:sounds like a good episode...she climbed on the table  hppy she should have started her speech wit gaau walu...pyaar ka mausam aaya...

bala mum needed to b told...but her reactions wouldn't b that different from a lot of people...

She started with betis, bahus, dost and dushman if I remember right  hppy 

Oooh.. I don't know.. perhaps when Parmeet's and/or Romi's truth is out pyaar will disappear

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-15, 19:47

If Mrs B were to say in sober mood, that all she said was in jest  Wink and due to intoxication, it would become rather embarrassing.    hppy 

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-15, 20:05

sameersaagar wrote:
If Mrs B were to say in sober mood, that all she said was in jest  Wink and due to intoxication, it would become rather embarrassing.    hppy 

hppy  and say give back the gold chain.. how dare you trick me

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 03:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:sounds like a good episode...she climbed on the table  hppy she should have started her speech wit gaau walu...pyaar ka mausam aaya...

Oooh.. I don't know.. perhaps when Parmeet's and/or Romi's truth is out pyaar will disappear

parmeet action I can understand can cause issues because it effects Simmi her daughter...but which truth of romi could shatter Mrs B love for ishita?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 12:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

parmeet action I can understand can cause issues because it effects Simmi her daughter...but which truth of romi could shatter Mrs B love for ishita?

Ishita wanting Romi punished for the MMS and the cheating at exams? both instances her family is involved

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 13:38

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ishita wanting Romi punished for the MMS and the cheating at exams? both instances her family is involved

ah my thinking wit that is if Raman knows then he will lead the charge...he has already slapped him once...he finds out about either of these romi will b dead...ishita wont need to lead the cause...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 13:48

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ah my thinking wit that is if Raman knows then he will lead the charge...he has already slapped him once...he finds out about either of these romi will b dead...ishita wont need to lead the cause...

hmm true..  scratch  no idea then .. but we can depend on the makers.. surely no saas bahu can be all hunky dory all the time

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 14:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hmm true..  scratch  no idea then .. but we can depend on the makers.. surely no saas bahu can be all hunky dory all the time

especially not when she is emotional and punjabi as Mrs B...solution to that get her fully loaded  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 14:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

especially not when she is emotional and punjabi as Mrs B...solution to that get her fully loaded  hppy 

ROFL  yes works every time with her no doubt

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum