Latest topics

" I Love Talking Like My Mom Zoya,Hygiene & Cleanliness Like My Dad ASAD "Says Surbhi about Leap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

" I Love Talking Like My Mom Zoya,Hygiene & Cleanliness Like My Dad ASAD "Says Surbhi about Leap

Post by candy on 2014-04-15, 15:39

In most of the shows, leap gives actors a chance to don a modern look and get-up. Tina Dutta got a complete modern makeover post leap in Uttran. Ankita Lokhande and Drashti Dhami also got a younger look post leap. But Surbhi Jyoti’s case is different. She will get rather a traditional look post leap in ‘Qubool Hai’.

Surbhi Jyoti’s was spotted shooting for the leap promo for ‘Qubool Hai’ at filmcity. She was donning Patiyala style salwar-kameez. When inquired about her character and look Surbhi replied “I am playing Asad-Zoya’s daughter Sanam and I run a dhaba in Punjab. But how did I land in Punjab from Bhopal, that’s a secret which be revealed on 21st April. However I am loving my new traditional Punjabi look. Our show’s designer has designed beautiful suits for me. Also I love this nose ring. This makes me look hot.”

Further talking about her character Surbhi excitedly says “I love talking like my Mom Zoya but at the same time I am very finicky about hygiene and cleanliness like my Dad Asad used to be.”

Very soon Karanveer Bohra will join the show as Sanam’s love interest. So Surabhi will once again have Karan opposite her. Talking about this co-incidence Surabhi says “Yes first it was Karan Singh Grover and now it’s Karanveer Bohra, It seems Karan is not going to leave me. However I have always had good time with all my co-actors. Be it Karan or Raqesh. I wish I have equally good time with Karanveer also.”

Well Surbhi, we really wish you and your show ‘Qubool Hai’ all the luck post leap.

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: " I Love Talking Like My Mom Zoya,Hygiene & Cleanliness Like My Dad ASAD "Says Surbhi about Leap

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-15, 15:55

TFS Candy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum