Latest topics

Mob mentality

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 14:36

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

have u forgotten SP is all about nayi soch...

 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  so true.. and what better way to prove it

exactly and SP got tired of being accused for being backward.. so they took action and raised arms  hppy hppy 

 hppy  and who better than Kekta to put it in place

mayb kekta held SP hostage

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 14:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  so true.. and what better way to prove it

exactly and SP got tired of being accused for being backward.. so they took action and raised arms  hppy hppy 

 hppy  and who better than Kekta to put it in place

mayb kekta held SP hostage

 ROFL  very possible.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-16, 19:23

Shanthi


The CVs are all seem to be borrowing such scenes from "Sabse Bada Dramabaz type shows"    hpee 
In One Shot SP bahu Bolti Bandh Kar Dehte Hai Pure Mob Ki   hppy 
The Actors playing the Mob seems to be coming straight from a Break Dance Show.  ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 19:29

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi


The CVs are all seem to be borrowing such scenes from "Sabse Bada Dramabaz type shows"    hpee 
In One Shot SP bahu Bolti Bandh Kar Dehte Hai Pure Mob Ki   hppy 
The Actors playing the Mob seems to be coming straight from a Break Dance Show.  ROFL

 ROFL  ROFL break dance show.. sabse bada dramabaz type show is so right

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-16, 20:19

Shanti hilarious synchronised goondas  hppy 

Kekta maiyya makes it all so cooly dramatic...and SP vahu lecturing goondas and now doing child delivery...how talented..I have yet to see a SP vahu who cant do any particular thing ..multi talented  Bang

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 20:22

zuzana wrote:Shanti hilarious synchronised goondas  hppy 

Kekta maiyya makes it all so cooly dramatic...and SP vahu lecturing goondas and now doing child delivery...how talented..I have yet to see a SP vahu who cant do any particular thing ..multi talented  Bang

 Shocked  sochne waali baat hai yeh.. none of them ever face anything they can't do.. they can't be human.. must be aliens  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-16, 20:27

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti hilarious synchronised goondas  hppy 

Kekta maiyya makes it all so cooly dramatic...and SP vahu lecturing goondas and now doing child delivery...how talented..I have yet to see a SP vahu who cant do any particular thing ..multi talented  Bang

 Shocked  sochne waali baat hai yeh.. none of them ever face anything they can't do.. they can't be human.. must be aliens  hppy

ofcourse they cant be from this world.....Raman was rightly pissed off .....he knew oerfectly well she would go out inspite of his warning  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 20:32

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti hilarious synchronised goondas  hppy 

Kekta maiyya makes it all so cooly dramatic...and SP vahu lecturing goondas and now doing child delivery...how talented..I have yet to see a SP vahu who cant do any particular thing ..multi talented  Bang

 Shocked  sochne waali baat hai yeh.. none of them ever face anything they can't do.. they can't be human.. must be aliens  hppy

ofcourse they cant be from this world.....Raman was rightly pissed off .....he knew oerfectly well she would go out inspite of his warning  hppy 

Yes that's true.. he was right in his way..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-17, 03:52

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti hilarious synchronised goondas  hppy 

Kekta maiyya makes it all so cooly dramatic...and SP vahu lecturing goondas and now doing child delivery...how talented..I have yet to see a SP vahu who cant do any particular thing ..multi talented  Bang

 Shocked  sochne waali baat hai yeh.. none of them ever face anything they can't do.. they can't be human.. must be aliens  hppy

at least unlike normal SP bahus she got guidance...a doctor talked her thru it...usual sp mantra for bahus is do wat u want and v will make sure it turns out ok  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mob mentality

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum