Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 13:35

WU please WU please  bounce bounce bounce 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 16th April - Promo - Ruhi stands up for Ishita

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 14:03

Here you go Sarra..

Ishita is about to give the baby honey when Bala's mom says don't do it or it will be bad luck. Pooja wants to know whey because its Ishu who safely delivered the baby. Bala's mom says because Ishu is barren. Ruhi says she's not - she's my Ishu ma

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-16, 14:05

So sweet of Ruhi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 14:14

thanks shanthi jhappies and pappies to u... hppy I had forgotten this..i had moved ahead to parmeet issue...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 14:16

sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi jhappies and pappies to u... hppy I had forgotten this..i had moved ahead to parmeet issue...

bhelcomes.. you thought Ruhi was supporting Ishu against Parmeet.. now that would be a stretch even for a TV show  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 14:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi jhappies and pappies to u... hppy I had forgotten this..i had moved ahead to parmeet issue...

bhelcomes.. you thought Ruhi was supporting Ishu against Parmeet.. now that would be a stretch even for a TV show  hppy

one word kekta...thou I did read raman is meant to save ishita from parmeet....i wonder if the pregnancy saga comes first or after  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

one word kekta...thou I did read raman is meant to save ishita from parmeet....i wonder if the pregnancy saga comes first or after  hppy 

Before I would say because Parmeet apparently overhears Raman asking Ishu how if they have nothing between them.. if Raman saves Ishita that would be awesome.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 14:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Before I would say because Parmeet apparently overhears Raman asking Ishu how if they have nothing between them.. if Raman saves Ishita that would be awesome.

so parmeet hears it will make him bolder...chance pe dance...raman will think how many people r after0her  hppy he needs to start seeing her differently slowly

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-16, 14:37

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

so parmeet hears it will make him bolder...chance pe dance...raman will think how many people r after0her  hppy he needs to start seeing her differently slowly

hppy  true. I was also thinking about Subbu.. he got 2 mentions recently if I'm not mistaken, one by his mom saying she wanted to do the naming ceremony for the baby.. and also by Mrs. B thanking his mother for getting him to turn Ishu down.

Wonder if he will be making a reentry

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-16, 15:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  true. I was also thinking about Subbu.. he got 2 mentions recently if I'm not mistaken, one by his mom saying she wanted to do the naming ceremony for the baby.. and also by Mrs. B thanking his mother for getting him to turn Ishu down.

Wonder if he will be making a reentry

lets hope not..he has just had a baby as well.v don't need anymore creeps...apart from raman and balla the younger lot r sleazy...two is enough for raman to b going on wit  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum