Latest topics

All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-21, 22:45

jiggy yaar...results announce kardo na!!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-21, 22:53

aishakapoor wrote:jiggy yaar...results announce kardo na!!!!
i will... pakka... aaj raat ko kar dungi if i can... or by tomorrow morn...
you see... ana also wanted to give the test... so was waiting for her...
but i promised i'll announce the result and i will...
though don't stay up late on my account... kay...? long hug
apologies for the wait...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-21, 23:24

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:jiggy yaar...results announce kardo na!!!!
i will... pakka... aaj raat ko kar dungi if i can... or by tomorrow morn...
you see... ana also wanted to give the test... so was waiting for her...
but i promised i'll announce the result and i will...
though don't stay up late on my account... kay...?  long hug
apologies for the wait...
okay okay jai guru maata!!!! hppy

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by ana28 on 2014-04-21, 23:37

pranam gurumate
my answers:
1)jalal should give not so much vaow to jo....go back to agra,she will re
turn herself as she is a jelous one

or
jalalshould praises her infront of everyone(j

o ki wo krte rahte hai)...jo will be happy at it
2)sr will happen at amer after
the mu clear
3)a)during sr baghin is over jalal
b)jo putting ornaments after the morning of sr remembering happily about last night        c)kal ratko maine ruks ko jo kahke bula dia...to usne mujhe jodha begam se bhi jor ka dhakka mara
d)hey vogban..sheshah ke gal pe meri sindoor...agar MA ne  dekh li to
e)mujhe kuch yaad...kahi kal rat me bhi Maine unhe dhakka to nehi mar di

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-11
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by candy on 2014-04-21, 23:42

Ana.. Superb.
loved your answer for question 1.
ROFL jalal also to be rolled in cheer leaders gang ..



Waise.. Answers for 3 c&d hppy good one..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by ana28 on 2014-04-22, 00:01

Thanks yaar candy
and thanks to gurumate also for giving me the chance of appearing in the exam

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-04-11
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 01:04

updated test rules 
(no result yet....lol...)
i'm working on it.....its tough....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 01:21

ana28 wrote:pranam gurumate
my answers:
1)jalal should give not so much vaow to jo....go back to agra,she will re
turn herself as she is a jelous one

or
jalalshould praises her infront of everyone(j

o ki wo krte rahte hai)...jo will be happy at it
2)sr will happen at amer after
the mu clear
3)a)during sr baghin is over jalal
b)jo putting ornaments after the morning of sr remembering happily about last night        c)kal ratko maine ruks ko jo kahke bula dia...to usne mujhe jodha begam se bhi jor ka dhakka mara
d)hey vogban..sheshah ke gal pe meri sindoor...agar MA ne  dekh li to
e)mujhe kuch yaad...kahi kal rat me bhi Maine unhe dhakka to nehi mar di
ANA !! .. That was superb performance my girl .. Being a bewcomer .. You have already shown your talents .. Hope you will carry on writing and enjoy yourself in Dhwani
 Clap  Clap


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 10:16

sanchu wrote:question no--1------

the methods are-------1.jallu achanak jo ko ek hug kare or use ek deep kiss kare...... hppy 
Hum sab yahi chahte hai bitwa.... ek jhappi aur 100 pappi...  ROFL 
2.jallu's most common theory..........jo ke pairo mein gidgidaye or agar nehi mani to kisi stupid sa act karenge...
like that fake death wala..... gosh i wanted to enter my television and kick his pretty ass....
no wait.... why his..... the CV's.... bash their brains... Bang  even zombies would avoid them and zombies are pretty passionate about brains.....  ROFL

question no--2---------





halka sa starting(mentally) mathura mein hi hogi...........b8 final wala sr agra mein jo ke hojre mein raat ko akelepan mein hogi.........jallu will be more eager..........kiss se final SR start hogi....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
*ahem* *ahem* what do you mean  halka sa starting..... vistaar mein samjhaaiye...
jallu has been waiting so long.... poor guys has been getting vivid dreams in the middle of the day.... uske soldiers kya sochte honge.... "humare shehenshah ka screw finally gir gaya lagta hai" ROFL  ROFL 
par kiss toh hoke rahegi...




question no--3-----------



captions---
1.during SR when jallu realised that bed has not enough space for making love.......
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL .... sanchu...!!!!! floor par hi family planning....!!!!

2.after sr, when jodha freshed herself & wearing her ornament & dresses,,,,,
or taking them off ...??? for.....

3.jo ki pehle miscarriage ho jane ke baad apni mehnat par pani phirta hua dekh jallu ka ghum.....
aur try maarne ka bahaana mil jaayega....

4.sr ke baad dono jab ek dusre ke saamne thikthak aaye, then jo's awkwardness.
thikthak aaye...... thikthak means... weaing clothes...??  ROFL  ROFL 

5.sr ke results ke liye sir chakrana------in short, morning sickness.
bechaari.... hate vomiting.....


my exam has finished...........
bahut khub baalak..... hum prasann huye....
aapka GM isi prakaar kaayam rahe.... aashirvaad hai humara....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 10:19

Jiggy what about next test for those who have cleared ?? may be in another thread ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 10:28

ana28 wrote:pranam gurumate
new student oh my....!!
pranipat... ayushmaan bhav vats.... long hug 

my answers:
1)jalal should give not so much vaow to jo....go back to agra,she will return herself as she is a jelous one
jealousy is a lousy pain in the backside..... it'll pull jo faster than a shatabdi....
or it may backfire on jallu..... so far the odds are not in the poor guys favour...


or
jalalshould praises her infront of everyone(jo ki wo krte rahte hai)...jo will be happy at it
this may also work  hppy  hppy ... but as i said..... jo looks like a promising canditate at giving the silent treatment....hayye ... humare promised romance ki band baj gayi....

2)sr will happen at amer after the mu clear
looks like.....the way the current track is going.... good prediction Thumbsup 

3)
a)during sr baghin is over jalal
aaah.... jallu would like that   ROFL 

b)jo putting ornaments after the morning of sr remembering happily about last night        
and blushing... along with us viewers  Embarassed  Embarassed 

c)kal ratko maine ruks ko jo kahke bula dia...to usne mujhe jodha begam se bhi jor ka dhakka mara
ruks dhakka nahi.... scratch maaregi... jangli billi....  hppy
 

d)hey vogban..sheshah ke gal pe meri sindoor...agar MA ne  dekh li to
toh achcha hoga.... heart attack se wahi mar jaayegi wo white witch..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

e)mujhe kuch yaad...kahi kal rat me bhi Maine unhe dhakka to nehi mar di
dhakka nahi.... lekin bahut kuchh zaroor kiya.... Shocked  Shocked 
excellent test ana.... welcome to the school...
have fun with the crazies here..... head mistress included...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 10:31

--sumana13-- wrote:Jiggy what about next test for those who have cleared ?? may be in another thread ??
check masti thread.....
those who have cleared (actually anyone who gives this test will automatically clear the entrance and get admission...saves me from much angst) can hold mini tests of their own and share it with other members....
healthy GM discussions.....matlab sab happy....  long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 10:47

Nanayaa623 wrote:hehehe... just realised i didn't use the compulsory read ink for your first exam....*sheepish smile*
Ques. 1

Jalal will first try to make up a stroy that Jodha's mother or Hamida is very sick.
that would get jo up and about faster than anything.... oh but it'll come back to bite jalal in the you-know-where when she finds out the truth.... and he needs the you-know-where for the you-know-what... you know?

Jalal will try to make Jodha jealous by flirting with Shezaa.
Jalal himself will get jealous the way shehnaaz is clinging to Jo like an overgrown koala.... gives me the creeps... what is this girl upto ??

Ques 2.
Jalal will be more eager since he has been waiting for this moment the first day he laid his eyes on her. Most probably SR will take place in the jungle as they travel to Amer since Jalal promised to bring her back.
How we wished for a jungle SR.... alas...everything went in the gutter....
no...it didn't....i'd be happy if it did though.... Clap 


Ques 3.
Jodha sitting on the bed in the hut all nervous and the same time longing for Jalal as the both are so much aware of the feeling rushing through them, Jalal walks in thinking of how he can approach her, "what if she rejects me" He is about to turn and leave then suddenly just then her sweet voice echos through his mind calling Shesheshan. He freeze with excitement and turn  slowly towards her she reaches out to him with her hand asking him to come to bed. He can't believe this Jodha is asking him to come close to her willingly he moves towards her with a sassy smile looking into her eyes to see if she wants him as much as he does. He slips his hand into hers and entangles it slowly with hers without taking his eyes of her she looks into his eyes and smiles he kisses her gentle and then...
and then....and then what...........WHAT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell meeeeeeeeee
i'm in GM heaven... do not disturb.... fantasies and GM roaring in ultimate form.... ROFL 

super test nanayaa......  Thumbsup

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-22, 10:50

Ok..here goes my answers..

Q1:

method 1-I think Jalal will try to make Jodha Jealous. He will say that if you are not ready to come back with me, I will have to go and find Ben's sister jo sach me kaafhi kubsoorat hai hpee . Instant reaction from Jodha - Ab aap hame rokna cheto bhi hum nahi rukenge  hppy 

method 2- He can appeal to her kind heart  Wink . Jodha begum Salim Chisti saab ne kaha tha ki Salim humko aap ki vajehse hi milega  scratch . Kyaa aap me itnaa bhi daya nahi hai ki aap Salim ke liye hamare saath Agra waapas nahi aa sakthi??? ROFL 

Q2:

I think SR for this royal buddhus should happen in a royal khema in the middle of kale jungle. That way no tom, dick and harry can cause any interruption  hpee . 
Undoughtedly, Jalal will be the eagar personality here. Bechara shaddi ki pehele se hi wait kar raha hai...

Q3:

p1: Jalal: Jodha begum, kya aap ko pata hai ki kwaab me hum ne aap ki Kajri wala roop deka  Kiss 
p2: Jodha: Theek hai shehenshah agar aap isse prasann hai tho hum apna jewerat nikalthe hai   
Clap 
p3: Jalal: Lekin Jodha begum, aap doosre pal me hi Lakshmi bankar humse door cheligayi.. Scared 
p4: Jodha: Hum ab kya kare sehenshah -apne jewerat nikale ya nahi..aap hi batayiyenaa  confused 
p5:Jodha: Aaap kis tarah ki kwaab dekte hai Sehenshah ??  Bang  soch kar hi hamare mastishk me peeda horahi hai... Shout out

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:15

Priya.n wrote:Ok..here goes my answers.
Priya... you just redefined "in the nick of time"
was assembling all the answer sheets and forming the result..... (hate this part of the job Bang )
oh well....lets read what you have eh?


Q1:

method 1-I think Jalal will try to make Jodha Jealous. He will say that if you are not ready to come back with me, I will have to go and find Ben's sister jo sach me kaafhi kubsoorat hai hpee . Instant reaction from Jodha - Ab aap hame rokna cheto bhi hum nahi rukenge  hppy 
Tum CV's ka job lelo pls...... hum viewers ko raahat milegi.....  ROFL 
waise agra ke log kuchh blind se hai..... if bens beauty is anything to go by..... jo should NOT get jealous of a mini SUV..... ROFL  ROFL 


method 2- He can appeal to her kind heart  Wink . Jodha begum Salim Chisti saab ne kaha tha ki Salim humko aap ki vajehse hi milega  scratch . Kyaa aap me itnaa bhi daya nahi hai ki aap Salim ke liye hamare saath Agra waapas nahi aa sakthi??? ROFL 
when this scene finally happens.....gosh... my laptop is gonna melt.....
yeah... and he would get salim chisti to convince her for him.... maybe chisti would give her mind's eye a vision of the *ahem* fun she's been missing on.....

Q2:

I think SR for this royal buddhus should happen in a royal khema in the middle of kale jungle. That way no tom, dick and harry can cause any interruption  hpee . 
MA beings the ultimate tom, dick and harry..... but if she does....good for us.... she'll suffer a stroke of huge proportions......  Clap 
Undoughtedly, Jalal will be the eagar personality here. Bechara shaddi ki pehele se hi wait kar raha hai...
how well we viewers know him..... wonder how he would feel if he read the posts in these forums... ROFL 

Q3:

p1: Jalal: Jodha begum, kya aap ko pata hai ki kwaab me hum ne aap ki Kajri wala roop deka  :(<3):
aur hum bhi...... kajri aur badal kud do romance tey dance uncaring for the agra paagal khana... give them back.....plssssss 

p2: Jodha: Theek hai shehenshah agar aap isse prasann hai tho hum apna jewerat nikalthe hai   
Clap 
nikalo nikalo...jaldi.... SR is long overdue now..... Clap 
p3: Jalal: Lekin Jodha begum, aap doosre pal me hi Lakshmi bankar humse door cheligayi.. Scared
Jodha : "kya kare shehensha.....agay hum agra mein rukte toh apne aap ko rok nahi paate... aur moh paksh mein aapke kapde utarvaakar SR ki demand kar dete......"
and then jalal wakes up from yet another dream....
 ROFL  ROFL  
p4: Jodha: Hum ab kya kare sehenshah -apne jewerat nikale ya nahi..aap hi batayiyenaa  confused 
kab aur kahan..... chaliye.....  ROFL  ROFL 
p5:Jodha: Aaap kis tarah ki kwaab dekte hai Sehenshah ??  Bang  soch kar hi hamare mastishk me peeda horahi hai... :)>>:
par hume toh mazaa aata hai naa..... hppy  hppy 
lovely answers priya..... great work
aapko bhi admission mil gaya humare school mein......
congrats....  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:21

Jiggy wrote:
Priya.n wrote:Ok..here goes my answers.
Priya... you just redefined "in the nick of time"
was assembling all the answer sheets and forming the result..... (hate this part of the job Bang )
oh well....lets read what you have eh?


Q1:

method 1-I think Jalal will try to make Jodha Jealous. He will say that if you are not ready to come back with me, I will have to go and find Ben's sister jo sach me kaafhi kubsoorat hai hpee . Instant reaction from Jodha - Ab aap hame rokna cheto bhi hum nahi rukenge  hppy 
Tum CV's ka job lelo pls...... hum viewers ko raahat milegi.....  ROFL 
waise agra ke log kuchh blind se hai..... if bens beauty is anything to go by..... jo should NOT get jealous of a mini SUV..... ROFL  ROFL 


method 2- He can appeal to her kind heart  Wink . Jodha begum Salim Chisti saab ne kaha tha ki Salim humko aap ki vajehse hi milega  scratch . Kyaa aap me itnaa bhi daya nahi hai ki aap Salim ke liye hamare saath Agra waapas nahi aa sakthi??? ROFL 
when this scene finally happens.....gosh... my laptop is gonna melt.....
yeah... and he would get salim chisti to convince her for him.... maybe chisti would give her mind's eye a vision of the *ahem* fun she's been missing on.....

Q2:

I think SR for this royal buddhus should happen in a royal khema in the middle of kale jungle. That way no tom, dick and harry can cause any interruption  hpee . 
MA beings the ultimate tom, dick and harry..... but if she does....good for us.... she'll suffer a stroke of huge proportions......  Clap 
Undoughtedly, Jalal will be the eagar personality here. Bechara shaddi ki pehele se hi wait kar raha hai...
how well we viewers know him..... wonder how he would feel if he read the posts in these forums... ROFL 

Q3:

p1: Jalal: Jodha begum, kya aap ko pata hai ki kwaab me hum ne aap ki Kajri wala roop deka  :(<3):
aur hum bhi...... kajri aur badal kud do romance tey dance uncaring for the agra paagal khana... give them back.....plssssss 

p2: Jodha: Theek hai shehenshah agar aap isse prasann hai tho hum apna jewerat nikalthe hai   
Clap 
nikalo nikalo...jaldi.... SR is long overdue now..... Clap 
p3: Jalal: Lekin Jodha begum, aap doosre pal me hi Lakshmi bankar humse door cheligayi.. Scared
Jodha : "kya kare shehensha.....agay hum agra mein rukte toh apne aap ko rok nahi paate... aur moh paksh mein aapke kapde utarvaakar SR ki demand kar dete......"
and then jalal wakes up from yet another dream....
 ROFL  ROFL  
p4: Jodha: Hum ab kya kare sehenshah -apne jewerat nikale ya nahi..aap hi batayiyenaa  confused 
kab aur kahan..... chaliye.....  ROFL  ROFL 
p5:Jodha: Aaap kis tarah ki kwaab dekte hai Sehenshah ??  Bang  soch kar hi hamare mastishk me peeda horahi hai... :)>>:
par hume toh mazaa aata hai naa..... hppy  hppy 
lovely answers priya..... great work
aapko bhi admission mil gaya humare school mein......
congrats....  Thumbsup  Thumbsup
Well done Priya..
 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:22

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:question no--1------

the methods are-------1.jallu achanak jo ko ek hug kare or use ek deep kiss kare...... hppy 
Hum sab yahi chahte hai bitwa.... ek jhappi aur 100 pappi...  ROFL 
2.jallu's most common theory..........jo ke pairo mein gidgidaye or agar nehi mani to kisi stupid sa act karenge...
like that fake death wala..... gosh i wanted to enter my television and kick his pretty ass....
no wait.... why his..... the CV's.... bash their brains... Bang  even zombies would avoid them and zombies are pretty passionate about brains.....  ROFL

question no--2---------





halka sa starting(mentally) mathura mein hi hogi...........b8 final wala sr agra mein jo ke hojre mein raat ko akelepan mein hogi.........jallu will be more eager..........kiss se final SR start hogi....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
*ahem* *ahem* what do you mean  halka sa starting..... vistaar mein samjhaaiye...
jallu has been waiting so long.... poor guys has been getting vivid dreams in the middle of the day.... uske soldiers kya sochte honge.... "humare shehenshah ka screw finally gir gaya lagta hai" ROFL  ROFL 
par kiss toh hoke rahegi...




question no--3-----------



captions---
1.during SR when jallu realised that bed has not enough space for making love.......
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL .... sanchu...!!!!! floor par hi family planning....!!!!

2.after sr, when jodha freshed herself & wearing her ornament & dresses,,,,,
or taking them off ...??? for.....

3.jo ki pehle miscarriage ho jane ke baad apni mehnat par pani phirta hua dekh jallu ka ghum.....
aur try maarne ka bahaana mil jaayega....

4.sr ke baad dono jab ek dusre ke saamne thikthak aaye, then jo's awkwardness.
thikthak aaye...... thikthak means... weaing clothes...??  ROFL  ROFL 

5.sr ke results ke liye sir chakrana------in short, morning sickness.
bechaari.... hate vomiting.....


my exam has finished...........
bahut khub baalak..... hum prasann huye....
aapka GM isi prakaar kaayam rahe.... aashirvaad hai humara....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 12:01

oh just awesome blossom, mindblowing priya..............just loved ur answers............... hug1  hug1

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-22, 14:13

Jiggy, Sumana and Sanchu - thank you  long hug . 

Hum kehnahi sakthe ke hum kitne kushh hai  hpee. Hum aasha karte hai ki aap ke pratistit vidyalaya me hame seekneko bohat kuch milegi  Clap

P.S. - I will start preparing for my graduation speech right away  Thumbsup

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 14:25

Priya.n wrote:Jiggy, Sumana and Sanchu - thank you  long hug . 

Hum kehnahi sakthe ke hum kitne kushh hai  hpee. Hum aasha karte hai ki aap ke pratistit vidyalaya me hame seekneko bohat kuch milegi  Clap

P.S. - I will start preparing for my graduation speech right away  Thumbsup
Sadde naal rahogey te aish karoge zindagi ke saarey maja cash karoge ..
You shall have all the fun with us here in Dhwani Priya ...

No day can be boring at dhwani
 Party1 Frnds chatting 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-22, 15:04

I did put on my seat belt to enjoy the ride bounce. Looking forward for the fun time Sumana.. party4  Dance  party4

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 18:03

Priya.n wrote:I did put on my seat belt to enjoy the ride bounce. Looking forward for the fun time Sumana.. party4  Dance  party4

Priya what shows do you watch on TV. My dear ?
I watch IPK EBP , JA, Madhubala, BI, Rangrasiya, YHM ...
Quite a few naa !!
 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum