Latest topics

All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-17, 19:02

Dhwani family love you all!!! Kiss 

You all made my day so so so bright!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-17, 19:50

Nanayaa623 wrote:Dhwani family love you all!!! Kiss 

You all made my day so so so bright!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Nanayaa you are very much a part of Dhwani family ... we all love you too .. Hugs 
 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 20:04

candy wrote:guru maata .. pranaam. !!

Ayushmaan bhav vats....jeete raho...... aapka GM sadev phale phoole

my answers..

Ques 1.  when Jo refuses, he should keep his finger over her lips and say "sshh..ab aap kuch nahi bolenge " and should lift her and take her with him..
 **lifting is it possible???** possible *

of course its possible....if he can pick and carry heavy-duty benzo baby.....toh yeh komal si jodha kya cheez hai...... ROFL  ROFL  woh toh bahut kush hoke uthaayega..... eager as a puppy....  hppy 

else

  should make other girls there to do seva for him, by staying there.. you know head massage, oil massage all..
*possessive  girl will wake up *
 yeh actually kaam karega....jallu learned his lesson from benz baby well ROFL 

Ques 2.

 SR to happen in Agra palace.. of course jalal .. poor buoy was waiting for a long long time,

too long...far far too long...for him and for us as well   Clap 
Ques 3

OOH ..captions..
 Pic- 1  "
   "  A tigeress over a lion.. "
jalal- hum jaante hain jodha begum ....
 Kya....kya shehenshah.....aap kya jaante hai

pic 2
 "Mera tohfa"
Jo happily wearing jalal 's gift for her..
ishh....confession ke baad...ye sab hi dekhne ko milega.....
i can't wait  bounce  bounce  bounce 


Pic 3
"ye kya haal hai mera"
just like a champu   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 


jalal- Mujhe pyaaz nahi kaatna (i wont cut onions) jalal who wants to give a surprise dish to Jo suffers while cutting onions
oooooooo....... braekfast in bed...??? poha ?


Pic 4
     "wats this"

Jo thinks.. wats he wearing.. looks like my pearl set. !!  hppy  
subah subah.....kiski jewellery kiski hai...kya pat...hubby wife sharing and caring  luv  luv 


Pic 5
"zara sa jhoom roomm "

Jo wakes up and asks "kal raat kya hua, mera sar"

jalal- maine KUCH NAHI KIYA Jodha begum ROFL 
jodha begum ne meri izzt pe haath daala.......humara najaayaz faayda uthaya  ROFL  ROFL 
great job yaara...
what answers.....*applause*
candy..did you watch todays ep of EMZ.....
i'm in heaven yaaru...... luv  luv 
you??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 20:05

Nanayaa623 wrote:Dhwani family love you all!!! Kiss 

You all made my day so so so bright!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
aur aapka test madam ji.......
kahan hai......  hppy 
love you too nanu

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 20:06

results ke liye abhi time hai bachchon
sabr rakhe

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-17, 20:25

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Dhwani family love you all!!! Kiss 

You all made my day so so so bright!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
aur aapka test madam ji.......
kahan hai......  hppy 
love you too nanu
Oh YESS Nanayaa we would love to see your answers yaar ....come on be a sport !!
 long hug Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by candy on 2014-04-17, 20:42

Jiggy, thanks yaar. and missed the episode. wanna catch repeats.. read updates alone..


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-17, 21:16

Ques. 1

Jalal will first try to make up a stroy that Jodha's mother or Hamida is very sick.

Jalal will try to make Jodha jealous by flirting with
Shezaa.

Ques 2.
Jalal will be more eager since he has been waiting for this moment the first day he laid his eyes on her. Most probably SR will take place in the jungle as they travel to Amer since Jalal promised to bring her back.

Ques 3.
Jodha sitting on the bed in the hut all nervous and the same time longing for Jalal as the both are so much aware of the feeling rushing through them, Jalal walks in thinking of how he can approach her, "what if she rejects me" He is about to turn and leave then suddenly just then her sweet voice echos through his mind calling Shesheshan. He freeze with excitement and turn  slowly towards her she reaches out to him with her hand asking him to come to bed. He can't believe this Jodha is asking him to come close to her willingly he moves towards her with a sassy smile looking into her eyes to see if she wants him as much as he does. He slips his hand into hers and entangles it slowly with hers without taking his eyes of her she looks into his eyes and smiles he kisses her gentle and then...


Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-18, 01:55; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 22:02

nanu long hug
aapko bhi humare school mein admission mil gaya :)
but dear
shehnaaz is not flirting/jealousy material for jallu... she called him pagal to his face... ROFL
epic moment that... hppy
SR in jungle... jungle mein mangal Starry Love
away from the crazy agra... any plave is heaven...
Q3
arrey maine toh caption hi manga tha... poori story mil gayi... ishh Starry Love
new editor of our school magazine, nanayaa
audha accept karo beti
waise in the end after 'then' ur signature explains the rest XD

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 22:07

candy wrote:Jiggy, thanks yaar. and missed the episode. wanna catch repeats.. read updates alone..

dekh dekh
pakka dekh
kitna achcha hai yaar...
i'm floating in akdha passion and ragna heaven... Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-17, 22:10

Nanayaa...great

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-17, 22:50

i can baRELY understand wats happening!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 22:52

aishakapoor wrote:i can baRELY understand wats happening!!!
huh...? why...?
do you need "help again" ...?? ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-17, 22:54

no yaar...trying to figure out wa is happening by reading the comments....btw wat test is this???

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-17, 22:56

aishakapoor wrote:no yaar...trying to figure out wa is happening by reading the comments....btw wat test is this???
go to page one dear...
manu gave the wrong link...
page 1 of this thread...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-17, 23:19

Nanayaa623 wrote:Ques. 1

Jalal will first try to make up a stroy that Jodha's mother or Hamida is very sick.

Jalal will try to make Jodha jealous by flirting with
Shezaa.

Ques 2.
Jalal will be more eager since he has been waiting for this moment the first day he laid his eyes on her. Most probably SR will take place in the jungle as they travel to Amer since Jalal promised to bring her back.

Ques 3.
Jodha sitting on the bed in the hunt all nervous and the same time longing for Jalal as the both are so much aware of the feeling rushing through them, Jalal walks in thinking of how he can approach her, "what if she rejects me" He is about to turn and leave then suddenly just then her sweet voice echos through his mind calling Shesheshan. He freeze with excitement and turn  slowly towards her she reaches out to him with her hand asking him to come to bed. He can't believe this Jodha is asking him to come close to her willingly he moves towards her with a sassy smile looking into her eyes to see if she wants him as much as he does. He slips his hand into hers and entangles it slowly with hers without taking his eyes of her she looks into his eyes and smiles he kisses her gentle and then...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by candy on 2014-04-17, 23:46

Aisha.. dhyan se pad lena..Sab kuch samajega .,. ROFL no hurry.. while reading the question paper.. hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-18, 00:08

candy wrote:Aisha.. dhyan se pad lena..Sab kuch samajega .,. ROFL no hurry.. while reading the question paper..  hppy  
 ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-18, 01:22

Manu, Hi what is Jiggy saying can't get all the meaning.
Does she wants me to continue from and then...

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-18, 04:24

Jiggy wrote:nanu long hug
aapko bhi humare school mein admission mil gaya :)
but dear
shehnaaz is not flirting/jealousy material for jallu... she called him pagal to his face...  ROFL
epic moment that...  hppy
SR in jungle... jungle mein mangal  Starry Love
away from the crazy agra... any plave is heaven...
Q3
arrey maine toh caption hi manga tha... poori story mil gayi... ishh  Starry Love
new editor of our school magazine, nanayaa
audha accept karo beti
waise in the end after 'then' ur signature explains the rest XD
Jiggy, I followed rule 3 very well. Please explain in English can't get all what you are saying. I asked Manu to help me out but she went off line.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-18, 04:30

cutie pai :-) wrote:Nanayaa...great
Thanks Cutie Pai I just gave it a try at work. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-18, 04:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Ques. 1

Jalal will first try to make up a stroy that Jodha's mother or Hamida is very sick.

Jalal will try to make Jodha jealous by flirting with
Shezaa.

Ques 2.
Jalal will be more eager since he has been waiting for this moment the first day he laid his eyes on her. Most probably SR will take place in the jungle as they travel to Amer since Jalal promised to bring her back.

Ques 3.
Jodha sitting on the bed in the hut all nervous and the same time longing for Jalal as the both are so much aware of the feeling rushing through them, Jalal walks in thinking of how he can approach her, "what if she rejects me" He is about to turn and leave then suddenly just then her sweet voice echos through his mind calling Shesheshan. He freeze with excitement and turn  slowly towards her she reaches out to him with her hand asking him to come to bed. He can't believe this Jodha is asking him to come close to her willingly he moves towards her with a sassy smile looking into her eyes to see if she wants him as much as he does. He slips his hand into hers and entangles it slowly with hers without taking his eyes of her she looks into his eyes and smiles he kisses her gentle and then...
 long hug  long hug  long hug
You encouraged me.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-18, 07:00

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, Hi what is Jiggy saying can't get all the meaning.
Does she wants me to continue from and then...

OUCHH !! I guess you may not understand Hindi am I right Nanayaa !!!!...

Lemme explain .. Jiggy said that you have done well and you are now granted admission to the school along with all of us students ... With Jiggy as the head mistress. ....

But i wish you could add a caption to all the pics in the Qs paper My dear .. We would love to read your mind
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-18, 07:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, Hi what is Jiggy saying can't get all the meaning.
Does she wants me to continue from and then...

OUCHH !! I guess you may not understand Hindi am I right Nanayaa !!!!...

Lemme explain .. Jiggy said that you have done well and you are now granted admission to the school along with all of us students ... With Jiggy as the head mistress. ....

But i wish you could add a caption to all the pics in the Qs paper My dear .. We would love to read your mind
 hpee long hug 
Manu, thanks a lot.  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-18, 08:34

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, Hi what is Jiggy saying can't get all the meaning.
Does she wants me to continue from and then...

OUCHH !! I guess you may not understand Hindi am I right Nanayaa !!!!...

Lemme explain .. Jiggy said that you have done well and you are now granted admission to the school along with all of us students ... With Jiggy as the head mistress. ....

But i wish you could add a caption to all the pics in the Qs paper My dear .. We would love to read your mind
 hpee long hug 
Manu, thanks a lot.  long hug

No mention my dear ... Always here to help out friends .... You are welcome to ask us any time yaar
 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: All India GMCET...JA version...de do apne GM ka proof... XD !!UPDATED!! (check first post)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum