Latest topics

Smoke everywhere.....QH 3rd April analysis....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smoke everywhere.....QH 3rd April analysis....

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-04, 08:09

Well ....the incidents have started piling up for Razia . She didn't expect Zoya to get to the status of her daily name she would think and slowly Zoya has come into the lives of the people in her house. Except Shireen and Badi Bee Siddhiqui's members have had some moments with Zoya already .....and god forbid...she is accepted also. Mr. Siddhiqui invisibly felt his daughter's presence at times......

Where there is smoke there is fire......now the smoke is created by Razia.....but the real fire is Zoya .....the most affected victim of the incidents happened 17 years ago. Her mother was murdered......Zoya was orphaned....and was thrown to the society by Razia as an orphan without any name .

"This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name." ... Rowling.....referred to Harry Potter by Prof.Mcgonagall seeing the orphan boy..

She would be surprised to see her that the girl who is a big red signal to her has shown so much green patches in Humeria's life.

Now Now...Razia has tricked both father and the son.....and has made them drift away from their own love of life.....Razia will start blowing off her own trumpet slowly in her house for Badi bee ...Rashid ....Siddhiqui to achieve their respective goals.

Asad is bitten twice now. First when Zoya expressed how she lost her parents when she was a toddler and today when Dilshad said the real status of Zoya in the world......

"You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it "

So its better to lose once and get the gain....Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan....as its worth will be double or triple folded......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Smoke everywhere.....QH 3rd April analysis....

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-04, 11:11

ohh Vidya..such a fab post with such fantastic quotes.......i love every bit of it...the way u connected Zoya and Raziya to fire and smoke.... Thumbsup

And of course Asad....he shouldnt let his love go.....DO SOMETHING and that too VERY FAST Heart

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-04, 11:32

pollyanna wrote:ohh Vidya..such a fab post with such fantastic quotes.......i love every bit of it...the way u connected Zoya and Raziya to fire and smoke.... Thumbsup

And of course Asad....he shouldnt let his love go.....DO SOMETHING and that too VERY FAST Heart

OMG....thanks Pals......actually not a good one for me today....!! Half the episode went in Asad-Zoya consolation...only...!!!

But Razia moved the story line ......wrt Zoya and Humeira...!! Now the parallel tracks and leads start their journey...I hope they don't let us down with this......

And to add.....I don't like this new Tanveer....Nisha was much pretty and fitted the role model girl well!!

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-04, 11:39

loved it Vidya!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-04-04, 11:41

Really good points vidya ........ including her daughter, everyone has been affected by Razia's manipulative and evil acts; this is what gives her the false feeling that she's above all, but she forgets that WHAT GOES UP, WILL COME DOWN. People like her always ignore something called FATE that definitely takes over ones life when you least expect it, i'm waiting for it to take a large bite out of Razia, kachaaang......... BTW, I don't know if it was Razia's plan to have father and daughter at the same place, but to me that's fate. You try to separate them, yet something brings them to the same place. They may have missed each other now, but there'll come a day when they will meet.

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-04, 13:08

Vidya,

What an awesome post, I really loved it. I loved the way you described how Zoya has touched the members of Razia's house. I loved the quotes so very appropriate.

Razia will sure to start gloating with Badi B and then the much needed clues will come out into the open. Razia had started the black magic stuff to send Daadi out of the house. Now i wonder where will Daddi go?

Asad will come forward to stop Zoya. He has to confess his love to her. By the way who do you think would have booked the tickets. Zoya was in no shape to book it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-04, 13:11

Anu...tkts ka idea zaroor uss Tanu ka hoga......grrrrr Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-04, 13:33

fab post meri jaaaan but shami is in moun wrath will be abck to usual self once zoe is back to hers. u know we are soul sisters .

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-04, 14:06

Hey...for Zoya to bounce back......?? she will take things as it comes.....she will not hold grief inside and put a sorry face or show angst to everyone. She has liven all days like this...with no one...she thought she can meet a father unknown......see Razia didn't cheat with some fraudulent man or something.....she just said he had passed away because she is sure that Zoya will not come back at all. '

If Zoya stays back....it will be for Asad or Dilshad....I hope......... I don't see any confessions so soon. Lets see how things are building.....because Raiza's plans to an extent have boomeranged on her.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-04, 14:42

Oh Mere Lal :(<3): ( sorry Dear, dont know your name) Embarassed

Lovely write up and U have mentioned very valid points on RAzia, Zoya, specially liked the last part you wrote on Asad. Running to watch the epi, will join you later hug1

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-04, 14:55

Raziya ke kaatilana plans ke saath Asya ka kuchh romance ho jaye....

aur kya chahiye iss kaneej ko :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-04, 15:15

Loved it Pals..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-04, 15:20

Maria.....guess ur mistaken dear...this analysis is by Vidya......thats her forte....ekdum jhakas quotations wich she connects with the characters aptly :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-04, 15:29

lalsunvid wrote:Well ....the incidents have started piling up for Razia . She didn't expect Zoya to get to the status of her daily name she would think and slowly Zoya has come into the lives of the people in her house. Except Shireen and Badi Bee Siddhiqui's members have had some moments with Zoya already .....and god forbid...she is accepted also. Mr. Siddhiqui invisibly felt his daughter's presence at times......

Where there is smoke there is fire......now the smoke is created by Razia.....but the real fire is Zoya .....the most affected victim of the incidents happened 17 years ago. Her mother was murdered......Zoya was orphaned....and was thrown to the society by Razia as an orphan without any name .

"This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name." ... Rowling.....referred to Harry Potter by Prof.Mcgonagall seeing the orphan boy..

She would be surprised to see her that the girl who is a big red signal to her has shown so much green patches in Humeria's life.

Now Now...Razia has tricked both father and the son.....and has made them drift away from their own love of life.....Razia will start blowing off her own trumpet slowly in her house for Badi bee ...Rashid ....Siddhiqui to achieve their respective goals.

Asad is bitten twice now. First when Zoya expressed how she lost her parents when she was a toddler and today when Dilshad said the real status of Zoya in the world......

"You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it "

So its better to lose once and get the gain....Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan....as its worth will be double or triple folded......
Good post vidya...well u have succeeded in clearing up some of the smoke.....they needed to bring this fake relevation of Zoya's father's death so that the story moves on.....
what to say of Asad.....May nbe the tym has come when Jahapanah begins to question himself "Allah Miya, what was wrong with me?" Aur jaise ki usne kaha "kash Zoya mujhe bhi fix kar paati!!!" :lol!: :lol!: Lekin we hope ki Jahaapanh six packs apni silent mode se baahar aakar in a way "out of the character jaake" apni dil ki baat zoya begum ki kaanon tak pahunchaaye...kahin der na ho jaayein... :) :)

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-04, 16:42

Hi Jaya...good to see u...aap kahan thi ??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-04, 17:28

hi jaya ...how r you doing.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-04, 20:34

pollyanna wrote:Hi Jaya...good to see u...aap kahan thi ??

HII pallavi...main yahin pe hun...apni bed main laptop lap mein rehi huyi.... :) :)
Yeah...i could not post anything and even comment on existing posts for a few days...kya karein thoda u know chotta motta kaam aa gaya tha.... :cry:
koi nahi......ab main aa agyi hun naa... and i am loving the episodes these days......haye asad kab se itna cute ban gaya??????i just love him...aur Zoya aka Surbhi is a real hira....i love her...she is so much like me...in fact like all of us....my dear soul sister..!! :)
aur isi liye mujhe shuru shuru mein qubool hai dekh ke darr bhi lagaa tha ki kahin meri kismet mein bhi Jahapanh Six packs ki tarah koi akdoo na likha ho.....main toh bhag jaungi..... :*lol*:
long hug long hug
love you dear!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-04, 20:39

lalsunvid wrote:hi jaya ...how r you doing.
Hiii (I think ur name is Vidya....)Aap log bhi naa kaise kaise naam rakh lete ho profile pe.....koi idea hi nahin milta.. :) :)
MAin toh mast hun.....very happy.....haan qubool hai dekhke rone-dhone lag jaati hun......par precap dekh ke khush bhi hoti hun.... :) :)
Yeh kya main hi bolti rahungi ya aap bhi kuch bologi...sharmaayiye mat..... :lol!: :lol!: And how are u????
Dont mind main kuch paagal hun naa...isiliye bakwaas kart rehti hun... ROFL
long hug love you dear!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-04, 21:18

jayalakshmi wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:hi jaya ...how r you doing.
Hiii (I think ur name is Vidya....)Aap log bhi naa kaise kaise naam rakh lete ho profile pe.....koi idea hi nahin milta.. :) :)
MAin toh mast hun.....very happy.....haan qubool hai dekhke rone-dhone lag jaati hun......par precap dekh ke khush bhi hoti hun.... :) :)
Yeh kya main hi bolti rahungi ya aap bhi kuch bologi...sharmaayiye mat..... :lol!: :lol!: And how are u????
Dont mind main kuch paagal hun naa...isiliye bakwaas kart rehti hun... ROFL
long hug love you dear!!

Jaya....doing great...... yup qubool hai is much watchable these days.....

Save Rona Dhona........still more to come..................................... and thanks for your words... long hug

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-05, 19:56

jayalakshmi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hi Jaya...good to see u...aap kahan thi ??
HII pallavi...main yahin pe hun...apni bed main laptop lap mein rehi huyi.... :) :)
Yeah...i could not post anything and even comment on existing posts for a few days...kya karein thoda u know chotta motta kaam aa gaya tha.... :cry:
koi nahi......ab main aa agyi hun naa... and i am loving the episodes these days......haye asad kab se itna cute ban gaya??????i just love him...aur Zoya aka Surbhi is a real hira....i love her...she is so much like me...in fact like all of us....my dear soul sister..!! :)
aur isi liye mujhe shuru shuru mein qubool hai dekh ke darr bhi lagaa tha ki kahin meri kismet mein bhi Jahapanh Six packs ki tarah koi akdoo na likha ho.....main toh bhag jaungi..... :*lol*:
long hug long hug
love you dear!!

Hey Jaya..... hug1

yup we all have little bit of Zoya in us......contemporary woman....free spirited....modern yet traditional

Me too loving Zoya...and Surbhi is doing a great job...absolutely loved her for the past 2 episodes.

I am really liking QH and look forward to your posts soon.....

long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum