Latest topics

After seven years, Divyanka-Ssharad finally admit they are in love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After seven years, Divyanka-Ssharad finally admit they are in love

Post by candy on 2014-04-17, 09:47

After years of silence and denials, actor Ssharad Malhotra (that's how Sharad spells his name now), has finally admitted to being in a relationship with former co-star Divyanka Tripathi. The two were linked during the shoot of their debut show, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, in 2006. 

Says Ssharad, "She is my first co-star; I have known her for eight years. I never felt the need to explain our relationship status to the world. We shared a great friendship, which eventually blossomed into love. Contrary to popular belief, there was nothing between Divyanka and me for long. I don't remember the day we started dating, but it's been a while. She is intelligent, caring and loving. There are times when we don't get to meet or talk because of our busy schedules. But we share a good understanding."

The actor says there was no pressure from their families to admit to the relationship. "My loved ones know how I feel about her and vice-versa. My love life is not some tabloid story," he states. 

So, when are they planning to take the plunge? "We haven't thought about marriage yet. Career is top priority. Also, I want to enjoy a long innings as a bachelor," the actor says.

After his debut show, Ssharad wasn't seen much on the small screen. "I was experimenting with my career, which didn't pay off. For an outsider, nothing comes easy. My friends and Divyanka supported me. I am not the kind to flaunt my love. My feelings and emotions take time to translate into words," he explains. 

After a lull, things are now looking up for the actor. He is shooting for a movie and is raring to return to TV. "After my first show, I went to the US to pursue a one-year acting course. I learnt acting, direction and production there. I haven't quit TV, it's just that I am very choosy about my work. I would love to do seasons of fiction shows," says he.

TOI

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: After seven years, Divyanka-Ssharad finally admit they are in love

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 13:02

hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top