Latest topics

Ruhi the superstar

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruhi the superstar

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 12:20

A run of the mill episode for the most part with the mahaan bahu delivering the baby. Then comes the drama with Bala's mom calling Ishu barren and telling the ladies not to let her feed honey to the baby. Ruhi rushes to Mrs. B and finds out what it means. She then comes back and does a Raman. Telling Ishu to give her a minute, she tells Bala's mom that she is using bad words. She then strikes by saying that Ishu is not barren, she is her mother.

A simple logical fact stated with openness by a child, shaming all the adults in the room. While Ruhi has not understood everything, the moot point was that one does not have to give birth to be a mother. Beautifully done  Clap 

I am trying to understand the motives of Bala's mom here. Like Raman stated in the precap, Ishu is away from her life, but still she can't let go. Why?

Is Subbu unhappy in his married life? Is his mother feeling subconsciously guilty for having treated Ishu badly so is overcompensating on the nastiness? Or is she just a feeble minded woman who likes to bad mouth people?

Shagun with egg on her face in front of Raman.. loved it.

Nice performances all around especially from Ruhaanika.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi the superstar

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-17, 12:43

Awesome post.. U have touched on all the awesome moments.. I loved the precap.. excited to watch it

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 12:50

Maria J wrote:Awesome post.. U have touched on all the awesome moments.. I loved the precap.. excited to watch it

Thanks Ria  hpee .. me too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-17, 12:55

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Awesome post.. U have touched on all the awesome moments.. I loved the precap.. excited to watch it

Waise these days Bala's mom is coming very regularly.. She also seems to be like Shagun (who wants to see Raman unhappy) wanting to see Ishita unhappy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 13:01

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Waise these days Bala's mom is coming very regularly.. She also seems to be like Shagun (who wants to see Raman unhappy) wanting to see Ishita unhappy

Yes but why? what's Ishu to her? nothing.. so why bother?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-17, 13:09

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

true she got what she wanted na.. that her son has left Ishu.. I think there is more to her.. I'm very happy that Raman saw how Ruhi defended Ishu..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 13:12

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

true she got what she wanted na.. that her son has left Ishu.. I think there is more to her.. I'm very happy that Raman saw how Ruhi defended Ishu..  hpee

Did he? I thought he looked confused in the end because he saw Ruhi and Ishu hugging and everyone standing around? .. if he had seen it he would have looked happy right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-17, 13:29

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Did he? I thought he looked confused in the end because he saw Ruhi and Ishu hugging and everyone standing around? .. if he had seen it he would have looked happy right?
but in the precap he was taunting Bala's mom so I thought he heard it..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 13:31

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes true.. have to see how it plays out.. whether someone praises Ruhi and he understands or he heard it all himself.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-17, 13:44

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

yes true.. have to see how it plays out.. whether someone praises Ruhi and he understands or he heard it all himself.
ya..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-17, 14:35

at this stage the way she has been shown she is a small minded female...she likes to put others down, likes to taunt, likes to considers others not to b as good or as happy as she and her family is, wont like to b proven wrong....and now ishita has landed herself where she could not imagine her...she has done so much better then her son...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 14:45

sarra0 wrote:at this stage the way she has been shown she is a small minded female...she likes to put others down, likes to taunt, likes to considers others not to b as good or as happy as she and her family is, wont like to b proven wrong....and now ishita has landed herself where she could not imagine her...she has done so much better then her son...

Better than her son.. that sounds right..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-17, 19:25

Yup Ruhi was def the rock star  hpee 
The scene was very emotional hearing from a young kid tht it hasnt have to be physical to be a mom emotional bonding can be stronger

somehere ishu touches subbus moms nerves....the reason is nor ishu nor her parents or anyone has shut her up like what ruhi did today...so she enjoys the discomfort ishu has when called child less and some people just enjoy others discomfort
I hope raman shuts her up too so next time she is careful

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 19:27

zuzana wrote:Yup Ruhi was def the rock star  hpee 
The scene was very emotional hearing from a young kid tht it hasnt have to be physical to be a mom emotional bonding can be stronger

somehere ishu touches subbus moms nerves....the reason is nor ishu nor her parents or anyone has shut her up like what ruhi did today...so she enjoys the discomfort ishu has when called child less and some people just enjoy others discomfort

It was very cleverly done I thought... making a little child say that.. shows how idiotic adults can be.

What a thoroughly despicable woman.. Raman seems to be giving her a piece of his mind.. lets hope she gets it properly

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-17, 19:29

slmu wrote:

It was very cleverly done I thought... making a little child say that.. shows how idiotic adults can be.

What a thoroughly despicable woman.. Raman seems to be giving her a piece of his mind.. lets hope she gets it properly

atleast for her sake ishu should ahve a child  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 19:32

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  gosh her face would be worth seeing.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-17, 19:36

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

next is ishu getting pregnant track right? she will defo be super mad

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 19:37

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

next is ishu getting pregnant track right? she will defo be super mad

hppy  yes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-17, 19:47

That kid who plays Ruhi is awesome... I really don't understand bala's mom... The good thing is she has less control over bala ... Who so far has been a paragon of virtue... Let's see where and how he falls.... 

I am enjoying the Mihir mihika interactions... His heart belongs to mihika no matter what... But he can't say no to Raman... Wonder why? What is that big HELP that Raman did? 

Raman seems to be the only one who has no problem driving heather nether in curfew ... Everyone else had problem.,.whether it's ishu & delivery gang in red car, two creeps on bikes ( parmeet and romi) or Cruella mama ( Shagun) ... Maybe he drives a car with invisibility cloak?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 19:53

Shesherkobita wrote:That kid who plays Ruhi is awesome... I really don't understand bala's mom... The good thing is she has less control over bala ... Who so far has been a paragon of virtue... Let's see where and how he falls.... 

I am enjoying the Mihir mihika interactions... His heart belongs to mihika no matter what... But he can't say no to Raman... Wonder why? What is that big HELP that Raman did? 

Raman seems to be the only one who has no problem driving heather nether in curfew ... Everyone else had problem.,.whether it's ishu & delivery gang in red car, two creeps on bikes ( parmeet and romi) or Cruella mama ( Shagun) ... Maybe he drives a car with invisibility cloak?

You think Bala will fall? I hope not.. I like that he is a rock for Ishu.

I guess we will get to the brink of Mihir-Trisha wedding before we find out why Mihir can't say no to Raman.

True, everyone else had a problem  hppy  .. Raman was hilarious saying she couldn't extract my tooth properly, but can deliver a baby.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-17, 20:10

Ruhi scored such a brilliant goal, that all of them seem to be looking at each other.  hpee 

Shagun seems to be doing special night duty/work as a ghost on the road, as she seem to be landing up on the road just like that without a car. 
 ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-17, 20:11

sameersaagar wrote:Ruhi scored such a brilliant goal, that all of them seem to be looking at each other.  hpee 

Shagun seems to be doing special night duty/work as a ghost on the road, as she seem to be landing up on the road just like that without a car. 
 ROFL
Yeah.... Wha was she doing there? Went to buy books again! Was there  really riots like that in Delhi recently ?

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-17, 20:12; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 20:12

sameersaagar wrote:Ruhi scored such a brilliant goal, that all of them seem to be looking at each other.  hpee 

ROFL

The Shagun bit was weird.. how come her driver didnt stick around wherever she was to take her home? 

Ruhi was awesome

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-17, 21:19

I liked that bit about Raman coming to help shagun and seeing the true colors of ashok...hope shagun wakes up now...whenever he is with shagun he adddresses ishu as meri biwi  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-17, 21:25

zuzana wrote:I liked that bit about Raman coming to help shagun and seeing the true colors of ashok...hope shagun wakes up now...whenever he is with shagun he adddresses ishu as meri biwi  hppy 

yup.. that was awesome the way he said meri biwi aur bacchhi sach me intezaar kar rahe hai

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum