Latest topics

is it really the end! !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is it really the end! !

Post by sonita on 2014-04-18, 04:26

So a lot of changes in the show i mean now the problem btw shlok n astha will be solved soon.then it still just jyoti nd Na with his wife. So do u guys think that the show will end soon. For me i hope not cause i want to see another things cause they always show us just the room of astha n shlok nd if they get out they go to jungle thats it. Nd guys i dnt think astha wants revenge cause she think that shlok suffered a lot and besides even if she wants to there will be a lot of big problemes and shlok will be more angry. ......so what u think :-))

sonita

Back to top Go down

Re: is it really the end! !

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-18, 09:03

sonita wrote:So a lot of changes in the show i mean now the problem btw shlok n astha will be solved soon.then it still just jyoti nd Na with his wife. So do u guys think that the show will end soon.  For me i hope not cause i want to see another things cause they always show us just the room of astha n shlok nd if they get out they go to jungle thats it.  Nd guys i dnt think astha wants revenge cause she think that shlok suffered a lot and besides even if she wants to there will be a lot of big problemes and shlok will be more angry. ......so what u think :-))

Hello Sonita ...thanks for your views ...... What you have expressed is the same thing we too are wondering .. WHAT NEXT !! ..
I wonder if they will ever show any redemption of NA and Shlok .. THEre are no signs of it yet .. May be they might never do that ... Aastha might help Anjali and Jyoti out of their miserable lives with the help of Kalindi .. I feel the show should end then as such it is doing poorly at TRP charts
 hpee 

Sonita please register yourself and join us ...... share all the fun and masti of. Dhwani

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-04-18, 16:01

I believe the TRP is low because of its timings at 6. People can hardly catch the show unless its online.
Thanks to this forum I keep reading the written updates n watch online.

Its too soon to end. They might come up with new characters idhar udhar se..

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-18, 16:05

I am sure there is much more story to unfold.....I had heard long back that Aastha shlok after falling in love will try to smoothen out his parents relationship..Niranjan and anjali

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by **AMO** on 2014-04-18, 21:37

please update soon if the show is going to end
i hope not though :(

**AMO**
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-18, 21:45

**amo** wrote:please update soon if the show is going to end
i hope not though :(

no its not ending amo..dont worry  hpee

the team had tweeted recently of increasing trps and the ph and channel seem to be happy with the shows rates..so nothing to worry

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum