Latest topics

We demand nayi soch

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 11:57

Note: LSV stands for Long Suffering Viewer




Ishita: Blah, blah, blah, blah
Ladies: Yes Ishita, we are sorry
LSV: Wake me up when the lecture is over  Sleep 


Bala's mom: This family...
Raman: Aapke liye meri beti hi kaafi hai  hpee 
LSV: There's the nayi soch - one liners  cheers 

Raman: boring name Ravan Kumar, stand for elections, pay your dialogue writer more  hppy 
Ishita: *reduced to monosyllables*
LSV: mahaan bahu ki bolti bandh.. go Raman   Clap 




Trisha: Did you know about MiMi?
Raman: He broke it off because I said so
LSV: no more go Raman.. where's the belan?  Bang  Bang  Bang 


Trisha: I think Mihir wasn't serious about Mihika
Ishtia: Me too
LSV: Me three... did I just agree with the mahaan bahu  Shocked ? yeh kya hua? kab? kyuuuuunnnnnn?


Doctor: I think she's pregnant
Mrs. B & Simi: *gaping at each other*
Ishita: What?
LSV: Is the point of this mistaken diagnosis to let Parmeet know Ishu is a virgin?  confused 


CVs, contrary to what you may think, we viewers are smart enough to get the point without a lecture from the bahu. So try for some nayi soch - dispense with the lectures. 

The episode was made tolerable thanks to Raman teasing Ishita and telling off Bala's mom  hpee 

Happy New Year Bhallas and Iyers  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-18, 13:07

slmu wrote:Note: LSV stands for Long Suffering Viewer

LSV after so looong Shanti  Kiss 


Ishita: Blah, blah, blah, blah
Ladies: Yes Ishita, we are sorry
LSV: Wake me up when the lecture is over  Sleep 

Ishu's becoming a master in lecturing  Bang  and Raman knows that so do the writers  hppy 


Bala's mom: This family...
Raman: Aapke liye meri beti hi kaafi hai  hpee 
LSV: There's the nayi soch - one liners  cheers 

Yay you go Raman  cheers 

Raman: boring name Ravan Kumar, stand for elections, pay your dialogue writer more  hppy 
Ishita: *reduced to monosyllables*
LSV: mahaan bahu ki bolti bandh.. go Raman   Clap 

at last one hero who can shut up heroine   Clap 




Trisha: Did you know about MiMi?
Raman: He broke it off because I said so
LSV: no more go Raman.. where's the belan?  Bang  Bang  Bang 

take few more belans from me too ...grrrr .... Bang  Bang 


Trisha: I think Mihir wasn't serious about Mihika
Ishtia: Me too
LSV: Me three... did I just agree with the mahaan bahu  Shocked ? yeh kya hua? kab? kyuuuuunnnnnn?

watching SP vahu too long ka nateeja  hppy 


Doctor: I think she's pregnant
Mrs. B & Simi: *gaping at each other*
Ishita: What?
LSV: Is the point of this mistaken diagnosis to let Parmeet know Ishu is a virgin?  confused 

kekta maiyaa  Bang  Bang 


CVs, contrary to what you may think, we viewers are smart enough to get the point without a lecture from the bahu. So try for some nayi soch - dispense with the lectures. 

The episode was made tolerable thanks to Raman teasing Ishita and telling off Bala's mom  hpee 

Happy New Year Bhallas and Iyers  hpee

The show sustained long enough to make the LSV entry  Clap 

Raman would have joined LSV group if not for tht comment about Mihir and Mihika  :OPBang 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 13:11

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Note: LSV stands for Long Suffering Viewer

LSV after so looong Shanti  Kiss 


Ishita: Blah, blah, blah, blah
Ladies: Yes Ishita, we are sorry
LSV: Wake me up when the lecture is over  Sleep 

Ishu's becoming a master in lecturing  Bang  and Raman knows that so do the writers  hppy 

Yes even Raman has had enough  hppy 


Bala's mom: This family...
Raman: Aapke liye meri beti hi kaafi hai  hpee 
LSV: There's the nayi soch - one liners  cheers 

Yay you go Raman  cheers 

Raman: boring name Ravan Kumar, stand for elections, pay your dialogue writer more  hppy 
Ishita: *reduced to monosyllables*
LSV: mahaan bahu ki bolti bandh.. go Raman   Clap 

at last one hero who can shut up heroine   Clap 

 Clap 




Trisha: Did you know about MiMi?
Raman: He broke it off because I said so
LSV: no more go Raman.. where's the belan?  Bang  Bang  Bang 

take few more belans from me too ...grrrr .... Bang  Bang 

I swear that was absolutely maddening  Bang  Bang 


Trisha: I think Mihir wasn't serious about Mihika
Ishtia: Me too
LSV: Me three... did I just agree with the mahaan bahu  Shocked ? yeh kya hua? kab? kyuuuuunnnnnn?

watching SP vahu too long ka nateeja  hppy 

 Shocked  oh right.. bachaaaaaoooooo


Doctor: I think she's pregnant
Mrs. B & Simi: *gaping at each other*
Ishita: What?
LSV: Is the point of this mistaken diagnosis to let Parmeet know Ishu is a virgin?  confused 

kekta maiyaa  Bang  Bang 

Sach me.. crazy plot  Bang  Bang 


CVs, contrary to what you may think, we viewers are smart enough to get the point without a lecture from the bahu. So try for some nayi soch - dispense with the lectures. 

The episode was made tolerable thanks to Raman teasing Ishita and telling off Bala's mom  hpee 

Happy New Year Bhallas and Iyers  hpee

The show sustained long enough to make the LSV entry  Clap 

It did didnt.. have to hand it to them  hpee 

Raman would have joined LSV group if not for tht comment about Mihir and Mihika  :OPBang 

They better explain what hold he has on Mihir .. its getting too much now  Bang  Bang 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-18, 13:26

They better go off with Mimi track ..its too irritating

Raman has appreciation for his wifey but her lectures do put him off
 hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 13:31

zuzana wrote:They better go off with Mimi track ..its too irritating

Raman has appreciation for his wifey but her lectures do put him off
 hppy 

He was impressed by what she managed to achieve yes.. loved the teasing he did about the lectures  hppy 

Mimi track.. Kekta might stretch it to the brink of marriage between Mihir and Trisha.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by candy on 2014-04-18, 13:46

totally agree with u shanthi..
yes.. Raman was the oly relief for viewers.. ha.. i loved the way he teased Ishita's lectures ,.

and ye trisha Bang and when Ishita agreed tat mihir was not serious with mihika , Raman said yes. you are right for a change ROFL

his dialogues are good yesterday.. Ishita preg ?? Rolling Eyes Wats the reason for Ishra argument.. once again they want to show Raman to apologise.. and this stupid parmeet is all around in house with ears open Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 13:53

candy wrote: totally agree with u shanthi..  
 yes.. Raman was the oly relief for viewers..  ha.. i loved the way he teased Ishita's lectures ,.  

and ye trisha Bang  and when Ishita agreed tat mihir was not serious with mihika , Raman said yes. you are right for a change ROFL

his dialogues are good yesterday.. Ishita preg ?? :roll:Wats the reason for Ishra argument..  once again they want to show Raman to apologise.. and this stupid parmeet is all around in house with  ears open Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Raman's dialogues were too yesterday.. 

Ishita pregnancy.. don't get the point.. they are arguing about it so that Parmeet can hear  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by candy on 2014-04-18, 14:01

so are they arguing purposely..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-18, 14:50

hppy hppy in this show mahan bahu ke lectures r needed so that raman can tease her....just b thankful they r not heavy duty as kekta other show JA...that desperately had LSV... hppy 

the Mihir trisha mihika track needs to reach a conclusion and mihir needs to say y he listens blindly...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-18, 16:52

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy in this show mahan bahu ke lectures r needed so that raman can tease her....just b thankful they r not heavy duty as kekta other show JA...that desperately had LSV... hppy 

the Mihir trisha mihika track needs to reach a conclusion and mihir needs to say y he listens blindly...

yup its def better than JA  hppy  and the biggest thing is Raman was referring to Ishu as aap log...kaun aap log? SP vahus I think he meant  hppy 

I liked the teasing..there was a fondness in the way he did it  hpee 

and when she went speechless....he said obviously u need the support of dialogue writer  ROFL 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 20:20

candy wrote:so are they arguing purposely..
 

No Candy, I think they just don't realize that Parmeet was there

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 20:22

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy in this show mahan bahu ke lectures r needed so that raman can tease her....just b thankful they r not heavy duty as kekta other show JA...that desperately had LSV... hppy 

the Mihir trisha mihika track needs to reach a conclusion and mihir needs to say y he listens blindly...

true.. at least we can get to see Raman teasing her because of the lecture  hppy .. JA? ha, looks like I missed out.. lucky me  hppy 

Agree on the MiMi - Trisha track

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-18, 20:29

Shanthiiiiiiiiiii...... LSV is back...... Live you for it.... Love how you gave credit to Raman and then take it away.... If it wasn't for Raman and Ruhi.... The epi was boring... I hope CVs keep Raman the way he is ... He seems to want everyone to join in the election... Be it bala's mom or Ishita... He is our voice of the audience.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 20:34

Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthiiiiiiiiiii...... LSV is back...... Live you for it.... Love how you gave credit to Raman and then take it away.... If it wasn't for Raman and Ruhi.... The epi was boring... I hope CVs keep Raman the way he is ... He seems to want everyone to join in the election... Be it bala's mom or Ishita... He is our voice of the audience.

Thanks Sabi.. I was so irritated with the lecture yesterday.

Raman, one scene he's awesome, next you want to kick him.. love the guy  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-18, 20:35

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Note: LSV stands for Long Suffering Viewer

LSV after so looong Shanti  Kiss 


Ishita: Blah, blah, blah, blah
Ladies: Yes Ishita, we are sorry
LSV: Wake me up when the lecture is over  Sleep 

Ishu's becoming a master in lecturing  Bang  and Raman knows that so do the writers  hppy 

Yes even Raman has had enough  hppy 

SS:  Silence is Golden at times  Wink 


Bala's mom: This family...
Raman: Aapke liye meri beti hi kaafi hai  hpee 
LSV: There's the nayi soch - one liners  cheers 

Yay you go Raman  cheers 


SS: Karate Classes for My Beti 
Raman: boring name Ravan Kumar, stand for elections, pay your dialogue writer more  hppy 
Ishita: *reduced to monosyllables*
LSV: mahaan bahu ki bolti bandh.. go Raman   Clap 

at last one hero who can shut up heroine   Clap 

 Clap 

SS:  The Dialogue Writer has a stomach upset   ROFL 



Trisha: Did you know about MiMi?
Raman: He broke it off because I said so
LSV: no more go Raman.. where's the belan?  Bang  Bang  Bang 



take few more belans from me too ...grrrr .... Bang  Bang 

I swear that was absolutely maddening  Bang  Bang 

SS: Mere Humdum Mere Dost   hpee 


Trisha: I think Mihir wasn't serious about Mihika
Ishtia: Me too
LSV: Me three... did I just agree with the mahaan bahu  Shocked ? yeh kya hua? kab? kyuuuuunnnnnn?

watching SP vahu too long ka nateeja  hppy 

 Shocked  oh right.. bachaaaaaoooooo


SS:  "Kab Kyun Kaise"    Evil or Very Mad 


Doctor: I think she's pregnant
Mrs. B & Simi: *gaping at each other*
Ishita: What?
LSV: Is the point of this mistaken diagnosis to let Parmeet know Ishu is a virgin?  confused 

kekta maiyaa  Bang  Bang 

Sach me.. crazy plot  Bang  Bang 


SS: No Comments 


CVs, contrary to what you may think, we viewers are smart enough to get the point without a lecture from the bahu. So try for some nayi soch - dispense with the lectures. 

The episode was made tolerable thanks to Raman teasing Ishita and telling off Bala's mom  hpee 

Happy New Year Bhallas and Iyers  hpee

The show sustained long enough to make the LSV entry  Clap 

It did didnt.. have to hand it to them  hpee 

Raman would have joined LSV group if not for tht comment about Mihir and Mihika  :OPBang 

They better explain what hold he has on Mihir .. its getting too much now  Bang  Bang 


SS: Time up for the detective(SP Bahu  Question ) to tell us the truth and Nothing But the Truth  or else  run  

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-18, 20:41

Sameer, thanks  hpee 

So agree with you.. all these bahus need to learn the value of silence..

Dialogue writer with an upset stomach  hppy  hppy 

And I agree Mihir is caught between humdum and dost..  ROFL 

Yes this latest bahu better get her investigative skills going.. its time to find out what hold Raman has over Mihir.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-18, 21:43

sameer karate classes  hppy 

ur sure its going to be ishu to find the truth ...me too  lazee 
for once I wont mind sp vahu playing detective I am so irritated with mihir  Bang 




zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-18, 22:45

hppy  Loved the LSV post after long Shanti..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-19, 11:42

Maria J wrote:hppy  Loved the LSV post after long Shanti..

 Ria  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-19, 11:44

zuzana wrote:sameer karate classes  hppy 

ur sure its going to be ishu to find the truth ...me too  lazee 
for once I wont mind sp vahu playing detective I am so irritated with mihir  Bang 




And yesterday when Trisha said Mihika is trying to compete with me, I thought Mihir was going to say she doesn't need to compete, she is the best.. but he didnt..  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-19, 13:57

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Shanthiiiiiiiiiii...... LSV is back...... Live you for it.... Love how you gave credit to Raman and then take it away.... If it wasn't for Raman and Ruhi.... The epi was boring... I hope CVs keep Raman the way he is ... He seems to want everyone to join in the election... Be it bala's mom or Ishita... He is our voice of the audience.

Thanks Sabi.. I was so irritated with the lecture yesterday.

Raman, one scene he's awesome, next you want to kick him.. love the guy  hpee

is he not any other guy then... hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-19, 14:04

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy in this show mahan bahu ke lectures r needed so that raman can tease her....just b thankful they r not heavy duty as kekta other show JA...that desperately had LSV... hppy 

the Mihir trisha mihika track needs to reach a conclusion and mihir needs to say y he listens blindly...

yup its def better than JA  hppy  and the biggest thing is Raman was referring to Ishu as aap log...kaun aap log? SP vahus I think he meant  hppy 

I liked the teasing..there was a fondness in the way he did it  hpee 

and when she went speechless....he said obviously u need the support of dialogue writer  ROFL 

 hppy his taunts r good..he became the mouthpiece for LSV did he...hope he doesnt change to much when he starts falling...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-19, 14:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy in this show mahan bahu ke lectures r needed so that raman can tease her....just b thankful they r not heavy duty as kekta other show JA...that desperately had LSV... hppy 

the Mihir trisha mihika track needs to reach a conclusion and mihir needs to say y he listens blindly...

true.. at least we can get to see Raman teasing her because of the lecture  hppy .. JA? ha, looks like I missed out.. lucky me  hppy 

Agree on the MiMi - Trisha track

raman turning lectures to his advantage  hppy 

while Jalal had a brain u could put up wit the lectures kind of...once he lost that  Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-19, 19:12

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:sameer karate classes  hppy 

ur sure its going to be ishu to find the truth ...me too  lazee 
for once I wont mind sp vahu playing detective I am so irritated with mihir  Bang 




And yesterday when Trisha said Mihika is trying to compete with me, I thought Mihir was going to say she doesn't need to compete, she is the best.. but he didnt..  Bang  Bang

ur expecting too much from him ...I was surprised he scolded trisha when mihika was coughing..whats with trisha didnt mihir say she is his gf and he loves her..is she deaf  Rolling Eyes 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-19, 19:16

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:sameer karate classes  hppy 

ur sure its going to be ishu to find the truth ...me too  lazee 
for once I wont mind sp vahu playing detective I am so irritated with mihir  Bang 




And yesterday when Trisha said Mihika is trying to compete with me, I thought Mihir was going to say she doesn't need to compete, she is the best.. but he didnt..  Bang  Bang

ur expecting too much from him ...I was surprised he scolded trisha when mihika was coughing..whats with trisha didnt mihir say she is his gf and he loves her..is she deaf  Rolling Eyes 

no just an idiot...raman asked him to break up wit mihika and he did...so cant have been serious...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum