Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We demand nayi soch

Post by slmu on 2014-04-19, 19:17

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:sameer karate classes  hppy 

ur sure its going to be ishu to find the truth ...me too  lazee 
for once I wont mind sp vahu playing detective I am so irritated with mihir  Bang 

And yesterday when Trisha said Mihika is trying to compete with me, I thought Mihir was going to say she doesn't need to compete, she is the best.. but he didnt..  Bang  Bang

ur expecting too much from him ...I was surprised he scolded trisha when mihika was coughing..whats with trisha didnt mihir say she is his gf and he loves her..is she deaf  Rolling Eyes 

she was concerned till she had the talk at the Bhallas .. there she said I don't mind because he has dumped Mihika

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-19, 21:29

shanti sarra teisha should ask mihir directly right why believe in what raman or anybody else say...whatever the wrong lies in Mihir ..period

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-19, 21:31

zuzana wrote:shanti sarra teisha should ask mihir directly right why believe in what raman or anybody else say...whatever the wrong lies in Mihir ..period

But he just stood there and didnt say anything.. so that means he agrees with Raman right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-20, 18:46

Nayi Soch

Bring Instant Pest Cleaner, so that the pest (Parmeet) hurries off to his home at the earliest.
This Parmeet must be having a family (parents & siblings), why does he not got there or His Folks are in some other town.  Question

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-20, 19:09

sameersaagar wrote:Nayi Soch

Bring Instant Pest Cleaner, so that the pest (Parmeet) hurries off to his home at the earliest.
This Parmeet must be having a family (parents & siblings), why does he not got there or His Folks are in some other town.  Question

hppy  good idea.. instant pest cleaner

Good question Sameer.. surely he has family..even in the beginning of the show, Simi was elsewhere and used to visit. So no idea why he can't go there.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum