Latest topics

dear gul with due respect...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dear gul with due respect...

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-19, 02:06

Dear Mrs gul khan was that a gajini show

I love you for giving us the king character  in Indian telly industry  Mr Arnav Singh Raizada ...I'm indebted to you for that.    

But other than that my love stops there

U In a bid to give life to this baby ruined the story of ipk then.

after some period we forgot that and decided to watch Qh where u created two amazing characters Asya .

But after sometimes I quit cause there was nothing special

But today when I read their last I am feeling pity on you and your dried up creativity ..

I'm indebted to you for not killing Asr  though u made a plan then but we fans failed that's y he is still there

But here you haven't even given that respite to the fans

Bull shit and the evil wins again and never imagined u will stoop so low and show such scenes
.if u had guts u should have made another show ..

Wouldnt have clung to such clichés and we know you are trying to be certain mayya

But when it comes to such things no one could beat her
Just remember that

U need to take a break and go to Himalayas or Ajmer awith some latest soofi songs and have some fresh air ...come back and try luck ...better spare us the torture with bubbly girl  and shirtless combo

Better shift show from prime time and give UA certificate otherwise I will remember ASR again .

What theeeee.  ..%₹&#%&& hppy 

NB: if you are not ready to learn have a look at my profile pic.    Better understand

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: dear gul with due respect...

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-19, 02:46

Shammiiiii... How are you dear! How pathetic ... Is this the same PH that made IPK! They gave us brilliant tracks like Mangalpur and Ajmeer.... I agree with you... Just close shop and make a new show... 

I am so glad IPK ended when it ended.... Otherwise I cannot trust that this PH wouldn't have gone violent and brutal with IPK ... Same as QH. 

Ekta has got so many great shows now... JA, YHM all doing so well... The QH Crowd has moved to BI too... So why drag this show ! I just don't understand their mentality... Extremely disturbing...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-19, 03:36

Sabi Jaan muahhhh and hugs

she just want to hang on  experiment the patience 

Creativity dried up that's y
But never ever thought she would show us this much brutality 

For whatever reasons 

Yes mayya is truly professional in such matters 

She needs to have some eureka moments 

I hope she sits for a bath in tub

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-19, 11:52

shami.. superb post yaar Thumbsup

The ph has to realise tat viewers are the one who is responsible for their shows craze.. how stupid they gave the highest brutal act . too bad. they think, viewers cant do anything..

they could have given some other kinda end to asya.. and yes have to accept, maiya has her own formula..
she is different and Tats y her shows have buzz all times.. Tele casting fiction is widely accepted but not this cruel end..

a girl, killing everyone by continuously stabbing one after other moving inside the house like a raakshas Bang Bang is this a new way to show your villan .

on the other side, i guess its so clear they wont get best pair telly award , so they concentrated for best negative role it seems.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-19, 14:20

Hope Gul reads it Shammi chechi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by nareshkota.baba zombie on 2014-04-19, 15:48

Oh now Gul has gone Maiyya's way ... 

how mighty fall...

nareshkota.baba zombie
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-19, 21:19

shami Jaan yes thats it her creativity stopped after she created ASR ..small mercies for ending IPk before it lost its dignity

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-19, 21:33

Thanks Shami for this post......saw a part and read abt the gory details of Fri epi....

4 Lions have dug their grave......they r beyond redemption NOW

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2014-04-23, 11:09

Wow...***! I think my jaw was left open as I watched the ballistic Tanu episode. Too graphic and really...too desperate! It has just been downhill since KSG left and well I agree with Gul's obsession with evil winning over good. It's actually quite depraved to think life is always so damning! Sick...this dying puppy won't last much longer!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-23, 11:12

abba143 wrote:Wow...***!  I think my jaw was left open as I watched the ballistic Tanu episode.  Too graphic and really...too desperate!  It has just been downhill since KSG left and well I agree with Gul's obsession with evil winning over good.  It's actually quite depraved to think life is always so damning!  Sick...this dying puppy won't last much longer!
Gul has lost interest in this baby... So maybe thats y spoiling it..  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum