Latest topics

Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 09:32


Firstly what was Shlok thinking when he got that kamar band for Aastha ?? he could have got her any necklace/ bangles/ earings or payal .. but he gave has something that is worn in the waist .. a very intimate thing for a woman  Aastha gets excited on seeing her gift .. and wants Shlok to put it for her ... and he complies ... may be he was wanting to touch her that way when he bought that piece of jewellery !!
 Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love 

 Starry Love  Starry Love 


Aastha felt the tingle run thru her as her man touched her for the first time like no man had ever touched her before ... it was such an intimate moment for Aastha and Shlok beautifully picturised and very good acting by Shreenu and Avinash 
 Starry Love  Starry Love 


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 12:38; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by Thanmai on 2014-04-19, 09:47

Good One  Thumbsup  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-01-18
Location : Hyderabad

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 09:49

Thanmai wrote:Good One  Thumbsup  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love  Starry Love
Thanks for your approval Thanmai 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-19, 10:48

Manu..long hug
Awesome asusual Thumbsup

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 10:58

Shailu wrote:Manu..long hug
Awesome asusual Thumbsup
Hello Shailu ..long hug 

I made this post for my friends in EBP. .. ..
Romance has to be celebrated naa
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 12:10

tell me something friends ... how did the saree get changed from red to yellow yaar 
 confused  ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by sweetheart on 2014-04-19, 22:01

hey manu some of the romance they have shared before their marriage ma
but so so so so close intimate was this ma
i agree wit u ma

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 185
Join date : 2014-02-27
Age : 20
Location : Tamil nadu

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 22:13

sweetheart wrote:hey manu some of the romance they have shared before their marriage ma
but so so so so close intimate was this ma
i agree wit u ma
yes before marriage he put payal, toe rings and kissed her feet .... but this time he touched her waist and tummy naa so it was specially intimate ...
  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-19, 23:08

--sumana13-- wrote:tell me something friends ... how did the saree get changed from red to yellow yaar 
 confused  ROFL 
Yeah Manu.. The promo n original scene were different.. right... Wink  Wink

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 23:09

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:tell me something friends ... how did the saree get changed from red to yellow yaar 
 confused  ROFL 
Yeah Manu.. The promo n original scene were different.. right... Wink  Wink
Oh this one is the promo pic is it ? OK got it. Shailu .. 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-19, 23:15

But Manu...  
They showed same in the precap too.... hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 23:18

Shailu wrote:But Manu...  
They showed same in the precap too.... hpee
That means promo and. Precap had pink saree but the episode had yellow
  saree this is a blooper is it ??   scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-19, 23:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:But Manu...  
They showed same in the precap too.... hpee
That means promo and. Precap had pink saree but the episode had yellow
  saree this is a blooper is it ??   scratch  scratch
Maybe. They showed the promo as precap...Shocked I guess manu

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 23:52

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:But Manu...  
They showed same in the precap too.... hpee
That means promo and. Precap had pink saree but the episode had yellow
  saree this is a blooper is it ??   scratch  scratch
Maybe. They showed the promo as precap...Shocked I guess manu
the creative team has lost their sense of continuity 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by decem.apr on 2014-04-21, 01:45

luv

decem.apr
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-21, 13:04

decem.apr wrote:luv

Hello Decem .....
Thanks for liking loving the pictures ..
Shlok Aastha were too good
 Starry Love 
We would love to see more of you enjoying yourself here my dear
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok Aastha begin to get intimate !!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum