Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 14:09

Written Update ....

SBS takes us to the sets of JA Where the scene of Jalal lying on the ground and Jodha looking at him in shocked disbelief was being picturized

VO says that every one is worried if their beloved Shehenshah badshah Akbar was no more with them

Jodha's horrified shocked face was shown many times along with the lifeless body of Jala lying on the ground and the wind blows away the white sheet to reveal his face

..with the BG. Song playing ...."Dill judey bina hi chut gaye ....."

the promo video was played many times ..
Jodha recalls the scene when he was pleading forgiveness and she had refused to pardon him ....
VO says that jodha is scared .. Shocked .. Her life just became meaningless... Her world became lonely when her shohar jala was thought to be no more ...

Jodha recalls how jala had saved her life from the atackers and taken all the stones on himself ..
The song played in BG. .."koi pattar se na maaro mere deewaney ko .."

VO says that do not worry Dear Jodha begum your Shohar can never leave you along in this world and go away .. ... He will be there by your side soon ....


Video update ....
Coming up ...


spoiler news found in FB 
GOOD NEWS GUYS.....
THE PROBLEMS BETWEEN JODHA AND AKBAR WILL FINALLY END AND THEY WILL EXPRESS THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.... EKTA KAPOOR IS PLANNING A SPECIAL CONSUMMATION SEQUENCE FOR D TWO LOVE BIRDS. 
THESE EPISODES WILL BE TELECASTED IN D LAST WEEK OF APRIL ......OR 1ST WEEK OF MAY.
FINALLY IT SEEMS LIKE OUR WAIT IS COMING TO AN END.....!!



Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 16:13; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-19, 16:11

Hello Manu, Please what time is the Maga episode showing. Will it be the same time as the main Serial is air. It is 6:40am here now. Let me know please so I don't miss it on the net.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 16:15

Nanayaa623 wrote:Hello Manu, Please what time is the Maga episode showing. Will it be the same time as the main Serial is air. It is 6:40am here now. Let me know please so I don't miss it on the net.
Jodha Akbar repeat telecast of the entire weeks episodes from 6:00-8:00PM India time .. tonight 
Maha episode 8:00-9:00 PM IST tonight 
Happy watching Nanayaa 
 hpee  long hug  Party1  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-19, 16:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Hello Manu, Please what time is the Maga episode showing. Will it be the same time as the main Serial is air. It is 6:40am here now. Let me know please so I don't miss it on the net.
Jodha Akbar repeat telecast of the entire weeks episodes from 6:00-8:00PM India time .. tonight 
Maha episode 8:00-9:00 PM IST tonight 
Happy watching Nanayaa 
 hpee  long hug  Party1  Thumbsup
Thank you very much mi lady.  Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 16:51

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Hello Manu, Please what time is the Maga episode showing. Will it be the same time as the main Serial is air. It is 6:40am here now. Let me know please so I don't miss it on the net.
Jodha Akbar repeat telecast of the entire weeks episodes from 6:00-8:00PM India time .. tonight 
Maha episode 8:00-9:00 PM IST tonight 
Happy watching Nanayaa 
 hpee  long hug  Party1  Thumbsup
Thank you very much mi lady.  Heart
aww so sweet Nanayaa .. You are very welcome ...
 long hug Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-19, 16:52

Guys
I forgot about today's episode.
now i was just now thinking only that what will i do today...and opened this thread...or mujje sab yaad aa gaya

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 16:57

cutie pai :-) wrote:Guys
I forgot about today's episode.
now i was just now thinking only that what will i do today...and opened this thread...or mujje sab yaad aa gaya
My dear sweet Cutie pie .. Now for the entire weekend stay in this forum and don't go near QH..... And get sad thinking about AsYa ..Ok ??and there is telecast of YHM. Too !! cutie Pie !
 hpee long hug  Kiss hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-19, 17:07

Manu i know about yhm because i have to do wu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-19, 17:10

And about asya...today when i meet my friends they..asked me...jenny what happened in qh yaar its very sad...i said them to not remind me about asya...they also now na...i was a great fan of asya...i changed my dp also so i can live happily..
Now we have to enjoy ja sr not asya end

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 17:39

cutie pai :-) wrote:Manu i know about yhm because i have to do wu
Aha today. Raman speaks in Tamil .. All the Tamilians in this forum will be rejoicing yaar
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-19, 17:55

Really that tamil scene will be aired today kya
Then its pleasure for me to do wu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 18:16

cutie pai :-) wrote:Really that tamil scene will be aired today kya
Then its pleasure for me to do wu

Yeah SBS reported that today .. You can check it in YHM forum. I did a brief WU for that segt yaara .. Do you speak Tamil Jenny ?? I thought you are from North India !!

But this will be a learning thing for me
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-19, 18:19

I am from north india only manu
I dont know abcd also in tamil...but am eager to learn

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 18:19

cutie pai :-) wrote:And about asya...today when i meet my friends they..asked me...jenny what happened in qh yaar its very sad...i said them to not remind me about asya...they also now na...i was a great fan of asya...i changed my dp also so i can live happily..
Now we have to enjoy ja sr not asya end
I am there for you My cutie pie when ever you are feeling low or want to talk something my dear .. Never bottle up or feel sad .. You can tell me OK !!
 hpee  long hug  Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-19, 18:21

Yeah sure manu long hug
U r so meethi meethi

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 19Apr14 "Jodha worried for Akbar "

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:58


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum