Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19th April 2014--MAHAEPISODE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19th April 2014--MAHAEPISODE

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-19, 19:53

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19th April 2014

The episode starts with the doc saying that Jallu will get better by morning,Jodhu sees him and returns to her room. A lady asks why did Jodhu go to the place where men reside, the lady praises the man and arranges for the food for Jallu and his men, Jodha says that she will help in making it.She recalls how she had prepared food earlier and again the FB of Jallu asking her to leave the palace. She asks someone to put more chillies in food, on being asked , she says that strong men like spicy food. She decides to leave ashram by tomorrow afternoon after pooja. She misses him and gets FB of how he protected the ladies from crowd. Jallu also misses Jodhu and gets FB of their marriage, sword fight.

A person comes to meet Adham Khan, AK tells him that Atgah Khan and Jallu's supporters should be killed. that person asks him to rethink about his idea. Both decide that Jallu should be killed first.

Abul Mali is informed by his men that he was spotted in Mathura and he also decides to kill Jallu on the way.

MA informs HB,Salima, Ruks that Jodha is not in Amer and Jallu will not return without Jodha. Ruks gets furious at Jallu's khoj of Jodha, HB tells her that he deseves this trouble. Salima takes Jodha's side. Ruks thinks if Jodha has committed suicide, HB scolds her about her low thinking and thinks that Jallu will definitely find Jodha. Both MA and Ruks leave the room, Salima assures HB that Jodha will return to Agra for sure.

Todamal gives water to Jallu, he says that there is a Krishna pooja in temple and Jodha will surely be present there. Both decide to go to temple. A man praises Todamal about his NGO activities.

Shenaz wants to play hol but everyone avoids her, she sits all alone and puts color on herself, some girls mock at her, Jodha comes there and Shenaz puts color on her, Jodha is all sad but she puts colors on Shenaz.Both decide to go to temple to play colors.

At the temple, everyone is in celebratory mood, Jallu also comes there and asks his men to search for Jodha. Both J-J have their hit and miss. Jodha while playing holi, throws colors on Shenaz but Jallu gets colored, she apologises, Jallu hears her voice and by the time he sees for her, she has left the place.

Jallu starts his search, tells T that he heard her voice and that she is definitely in the temple, T tells him to rest and Jallu starts his sob story,he is so wrong and she is so right. A person comes n informs that T's donation has been given to temple. He recognizes Jallu and says the woman he was referring to has sent the lep, Jallu realizes that Jodhu doesnt want to meet him and she is avoiding him. Jallu says that he wants some help from T and that person.

Jodha and Shenaz are about to leave the temple when Jodha overhears village folks talk about the death of the man who protected the widow and 2 men. Jodha is shocked and rushes off to the spot where Jallu is lying with his body covered with white cloth. Todamal sees her and wind blows away the sheet from his body. Jallu thinks that finally Jodha has come as she loves him a lot, she is about to fall but Jallu catches hold of her.He apologizes for his act but Jodhu glares at him in anger and runs off. Jallu runs behind her, comes near her, asks her not to leave, she gives him a push and enters into the river. Jallu goes and fetches her, brings her back and gives her his piece of mind for her childish ways. He joins his hands and apologizes once again. Jodha starts her Bhashan, alaaps her own raag.Jallu asks her to come with him to Agra, she refuses him and she will not bow down to his whims and fancies, she is a Rajvanshi and he has put a blot on her character and that he has hurt her respect,she was bound by her vachans and he did not think twice about leaving her. OMG!!! SHE DOESNT STOP WITH HER LECTURES  Evil or Very Mad JALLU IS STUMPED AND DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY  Evil or Very Mad The feminism lecture is just getting on my nerves.

Jallu once again says sorry and Jodha tells him point blank that she will accompany him to Agra.She leaves and Jodhu, like a typical hubby is left nodding his head.

Cheapuddin thinks that Jodha is dead, feels sad at the loss but gets happy that he will overthrow Jallu who is sad.

Pratap comes back on the screen, he is having altercation with kings and his men how to tackle Jallu and Hindustan will be without Mughals soon.

Jodha reaches her room, gets FB of Jallu's apology, sits in front of Kanha, starts another round of bhashans (Kanha once again with his ear plugs on) about her plight and she has not yet forgotten her APMAAN and decides to leave the place.

Someone knocks at her door, she thinks its Jallu but Bharmal enters the room and assures her that everything will be fine.Jallu looks on.

Precap--Jodha is ready to leave, is happy. Jallu sees her and thinks to himself begging Jodha not to go, while Jodha sees him and thinks that she will have to leave as she is very hurt.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2014-04-19, 22:48; edited 4 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19th April 2014--MAHAEPISODE

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 20:03

Excitement hai ki control hi nahi hota pals ... Am jumping with excitement
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-19, 20:11

jaldi jaldi wu likho!!! cant wait!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-19, 20:38

NGO activity... Ha ha ha ... 
Another Holi? Didn't they have a Holi back in November when Maham went tomato red? Doesn't matter ... Jallu had a tumultuous one year... Poor guy... Ever since he signed up for ekta's reality show JA... He has had only bad luck!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-19, 20:58

Updated ....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-19, 21:05

uf!!!!!!! i knew it.i knew it............it must be jallu's stupid act..........so, now jo will go to amer.............b8 wait............kya jallu waha bhi jayega??????????? scratch  scratch ...............oh God!!!!!!!!!!!what's going on here????????? Shocked  Shocked ..............can anyone pls tell me??????????what is this?????????JODHA -AKBAR ORLAILA-MAJNU????????? Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-19, 21:12

this is too too much..
Jo's MEGA lectures for A MEGA Episode.
Bang

k.. i get the point.. she is rajvanshi,so holds vachan and cant accept such a blame , so Wat abt makin a husband to ask apologise and leaving him distraught behind.. is this also a rule to be followed by a wife Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-19, 21:13

thanks pallavi.. long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 21:15

sanchu wrote:uf!!!!!!! i knew it.i knew it............it must be jallu's stupid act..........so, now jo will go to amer.............b8 wait............kya jallu waha bhi jayega??????????? scratch  scratch ...............oh God!!!!!!!!!!!what's going on here????????? Shocked  Shocked ..............can anyone pls tell me??????????what is this?????????JODHA -AKBAR ORLAILA-MAJNU????????? Shocked  Shocked
pareshaan huvi Sanchu 

jodha akbar baney Laila majnu 

fans huvey intezaar sey bekabu 

rahem karo fans par hey prebhu ....
 hppy  hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-19, 21:20

thanks for the WU pallavi..
but i want to add here that jo giving jalal a piece of her mind DID NOT SOUND LIKE A FEMINIST LECTURE TO ME...
i absolutely loved that part, the confrontation, both their hurt and pain
jodha did ABSOLUTELY RIGHT saying all that she said to jalal
they both might have been at fault but after what jalal said (like her sacrificing her life to save his was only her idea of revenge) it is understandable why she doesn't want to go back & fears letting love come to her life again...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-19, 21:28

Jhappies Pals...bhashans again ..Jallu ka fate dekho usko dekhte hi Jo maiyya ka lecturing habit increases 3 fold  No 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-19, 21:29

OMG, my drama Queen, my bashing Queen, playing hard to get. Come on you love him so much.  Party1 

Right now she needs time to heal within and then the heart will start missing her husband. 

Thanks for the  update. Bye 

At least everything was well done to perfection on both parties. Rajat and Pari making every action so real. Love you both made my weekend bright.
 Party2

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-04-19, 21:51

jalal ko maaf kardo jodha ,nahi tu janta maaf nahi karegi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             jalal par hoga phir se waar,ab ki baar modi sarkaar hpee

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-19, 21:57

gurveen wrote:jalal ko maaf kardo jodha ,nahi tu janta maaf nahi karegi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             jalal par hoga phir se waar,ab ki baar modi sarkaar hpee
gurveen...lolwa... ROFL ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-04-19, 22:11

after many days ,got to hear jo's vashan...but loved it.....she needs time to recover from her trauma....and she is afraid whenever they come close they go far again...n now she cant withstand it....so she need a guarantee/assurance from her husband..

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-19, 22:16

Jiggy you were so right when you said if Jalal played dead Jodha will get more angry for the trick.   Thumbsup 

I hope Jalal don't give up and go along with them to Amer so he can win her back. If he doesn't maybe Hamida will followup to Amer and do the magic only mothers can do to bring her back.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-04-19, 23:03

will she ever remember that he poured his heart out and actually told that he was in love with her... all she remembers is bla bla bla  Bang 

when will I get to watch JA at normal speed... as of now i only watch it while forwarding  hppy

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-19, 23:15

Well this is the first long post I'm gonna write!! I have to say I have encountered emotions right now!!  Bang 

When I saw the epi where Jalal pulled Jodha's hair and rised his hand on her I was so angry that I couldn't believe my eyes when d promo of the kissing & hugging scene aired, I said no way such a proud woman can forgive that man so easily, I wanted that she make him work his a**** out to gain her pardon!! Then the news it was Ja's dream sequence came and I said, GOOOOD, impossible she would give up so easily!! That's my girl!! Then she leaving him and the letter she wrote for Jalal made perfect sense for me (I would have done the same thing) and after all the Mathura track came and Jalal searching for her like crazy was OK except for the hide and seek, see no see, in and out thing (that annoyed me!!!) ---> The man insulted her and used physicall violence on her, had to HEAR that the she wasn't cheating on him to believe!! Even though I was also upset with Jodha for remaining silent and not defending herself when all that happened.  A promisse could be broken sometimes and more in such a circumstance!!

Now after seeing the man indeed worked his a***** out to find her and try to get her pardon (well, didn't liked all that crying and crying of Jalal also, he was an Emperor for God's sake!!) and after getting together seeing she being so stubborn and keep refusing to forgive him, seeing my Shahensha so heart broken I feel sad... One part of me says yeees, he deserves that (Hamida Banu 2 in action???) but another part of me wants badly that she forgives him and give him another chance.  Her speech to him (classic in Jo, no way she would miss a chance to provide one of those bhashan of hers to Jalal and us viewers) made me realize that a hurt woman must have pride and self respect also!! So even that I feel unhappy that they did not patch up again, I also feel happy that Jodha stand up for herself even though her heart must be in pieces, no matter how much she loves that man!!! So he still has to work his a***** out harder to gain that pardon from her!!

Hope this doesnt annoy anyone, is just my point of view on that serial I just love to the core!!  long hug  long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-19, 23:22

Giannita63 wrote:Well this is the first long post I'm gonna write!! I have to say I have encountered emotions right now!!  Bang 

When I saw the epi where Jalal pulled Jodha's hair and rised his hand on her I was so angry that I couldn't believe my eyes when d promo of the kissing & hugging scene aired, I said no way such a proud woman can forgive that man so easily, I wanted that she make him work his a**** out to gain her pardon!! Then the news it was Ja's dream sequence came and I said, GOOOOD, impossible she would give up so easily!! That's my girl!! Then she leaving him and the letter she wrote for Jalal made perfect sense for me (I would have done the same thing) and after all the Mathura track came and Jalal searching for her like crazy was OK except for the hide and seek, see no see, in and out thing (that annoyed me!!!) ---> The man insulted her and used physicall violence on her, had to HEAR that the she wasn't cheating on him to believe!! Even though I was also upset with Jodha for remaining silent and not defending herself when all that happened.  A promisse could be broken sometimes and more in such a circumstance!!

Now after seeing the man indeed worked his a***** out to find her and try to get her pardon (well, didn't liked all that crying and crying of Jalal also, he was an Emperor for God's sake!!) and after getting together seeing she being so stubborn and keep refusing to forgive him, seeing my Shahensha so heart broken I feel sad... One part of me says yeees, he deserves that (Hamida Banu 2 in action???) but another part of me wants badly that she forgives him and give him another chance.  Her speech to him (classic in Jo, no way she would miss a chance to provide one of those bhashan of hers to Jalal and us viewers) made me realize that a hurt woman must have pride and self respect also!! So even that I feel unhappy that they did not patch up again, I also feel happy that Jodha stand up for herself even though her heart must be in pieces, no matter how much she loves that man!!! So he still has to work his a***** out harder to gain that pardon from her!!

Hope this doesnt annoy anyone, is just my point of view on that serial I just love to the core!!  long hug  long hug

Hello, Giannita63, I love your point of view it is like you are in my thoughts.
 Bye

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-19, 23:36

Giannita63 wrote:Well this is the first long post I'm gonna write!! I have to say I have encountered emotions right now!!  Bang 

Giannita .. loved reading you ....and you are welcome to express yourself freely .... 
and no one is annoyed ....
 long hug  long hug 
jodha should not forgive him easily this time ... after all she is a proud rajput princess and she has her dignity .... how could he pull her by her hair or push/throw  her around the room ....
Jalal needs to learn a lesson 

Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-19, 23:38

Ha.. Its good to read some different thoughts..

So, Wat all could we expect from a fully raged emperor to behave with his wife, whom he loves like anything,, when he believes she has betrayed.(though its not the truth:he was not aware then)

He gave enough chances for her to explain.. Am Not supporting the way jalal behaved.. But his anger is justified., on tat point.. The one whom he trusted kept away the secret which indirectly pointed tat she dint trust then..Tats y he was angry.. Of course , the dialogues were hurting but Watelse will a angry man say..

in olden days, they say they respect their husband a lot.. So even when he apologises.i after a wide search, she wont accept.. Ok.. When will she realise tat she too was responsible for her suffering..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-19, 23:48

Nanayaa623 wrote:Jiggy you were so right when you said if Jalal played dead Jodha will get more angry for the trick.   Thumbsup 

I hope Jalal don't give up and go along with them to Amer so he can win her back. If he doesn't maybe Hamida will followup to Amer and do the magic only mothers can do to bring her back.
who wouldn't get angry if her husband played "dead" for her attention....
a wee bit flattered ....but angry.....
flattered angry
flangry...... ROFL 

oh at Amer i'm quite sure jalal would go back to his teda (crooked) ways......
i can't wait.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-20, 00:06

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Jiggy you were so right when you said if Jalal played dead Jodha will get more angry for the trick.   Thumbsup 

who wouldn't get angry if her husband played "dead" for her attention....
a wee bit flattered ....but angry.....
flattered angry
flangry...... ROFL 

oh at Amer i'm quite sure jalal would go back to his teda (crooked) ways......
i can't wait.....

Yea, I think he isn't going to give up easily on crooked ways to get her attention . He knows she loves him and she is only hurt and angry at him. He made her faint  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 00:21

Since everyones seems to be doing so...i feel like giving my two pennies as well

Jo has time and again given proof of her trustworthiness and loyalty to jalal....
but every time...when a prob or MU arises... she's questioned...
for her..trust is important....
remember when she said, "ab hum aapse ghrina nahi karte. aap wo hai jo hum par VISHWAAS karte hai"

she doesn't want to live such a life where her husband EVERYTIME demands a proof from her but blindly trusts others (like MA)

He accused her most selfless act, her sacrificing her life to save his, as a way of  taking revenge...
what must be the pain for this woman who realises that her best, her ultimate proof of loyalty towards him is not good enough for him....
how can she forgive everything and go back to agra... 
even if she did she'll always live in the fear that when another problem crops up she'll be insulted and suspected.... is this the kind of life any one of us would want to live...Jo is just trying to protect herself and her heart....
Jalal is ready to start afresh for he knows that HE can't love without her...
But Jo needs time and understanding for SHE knows that she can't live through another heartbreak....

i understand that as a viewer we want to see these two love birds reconcile and get the love track started...hence the anger and frustration at the characters...

but guys....jalal needs to make Jo believe once and for all... that he trusts her.. now more than ever....
he needs to reassure her of his trust and love.... with his words as well as his actions....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-20, 00:53

Jiggy wrote:Since everyones seems to be doing so...i feel like giving my two pennies as well

Jo has time and again given proof of her trustworthiness and loyalty to jalal....
but every time...when a prob or MU arises... she's questioned...
for her..trust is important....
remember when she said, "ab hum aapse ghrina nahi karte. aap wo hai jo hum par VISHWAAS karte hai"

she doesn't want to live such a life where her husband EVERYTIME demands a proof from her but blindly trusts others (like MA)

He accused her most selfless act, her sacrificing her life to save his, as a way of  taking revenge...
what must be the pain for this woman who realises that her best, her ultimate proof of loyalty towards him is not good enough for him....
how can she forgive everything and go back to agra... 
even if she did she'll always live in the fear that when another problem crops up she'll be insulted and suspected.... is this the kind of life any one of us would want to live...Jo is just trying to protect herself and her heart....
Jalal is ready to start afresh for he knows that HE can't love without her...
But Jo needs time and understanding for SHE knows that she can't live through another heartbreak....

i understand that as a viewer we want to see these two love birds reconcile and get the love track started...hence the anger and frustration at the characters...

but guys....jalal needs to make Jo believe once and for all... that he trusts her.. now more than ever....
he needs to reassure her of his trust and love.... with his words as well as his actions....

I totally agree with you Jiggy, all she needs now is to believe in Him once again that he will not mistrust her again. There is a saying that you don't uproot thorns by standing in it bear footed you need to be cautious and patient or you will get hurt.

He needs to be patient and tactful to win her love back which he should know by now it is there but clouded with anger, pain and hurt.  I want to believe that after sometime the CV's will make Jodha soften and realise her own actions too that affected their relationship and she too needs to trust her husband and share everything with him. Hope by next week will have a good reunion.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum