Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19th April 2014--MAHAEPISODE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 19th April 2014--MAHAEPISODE

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-20, 01:21

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:Well this is the first long post I'm gonna write!! I have to say I have encountered emotions right now!!  Bang 

When I saw the epi where Jalal pulled Jodha's hair and rised his hand on her I was so angry that I couldn't believe my eyes when d promo of the kissing & hugging scene aired, I said no way such a proud woman can forgive that man so easily, I wanted that she make him work his a**** out to gain her pardon!! Then the news it was Ja's dream sequence came and I said, GOOOOD, impossible she would give up so easily!! That's my girl!! Then she leaving him and the letter she wrote for Jalal made perfect sense for me (I would have done the same thing) and after all the Mathura track came and Jalal searching for her like crazy was OK except for the hide and seek, see no see, in and out thing (that annoyed me!!!) ---> The man insulted her and used physicall violence on her, had to HEAR that the she wasn't cheating on him to believe!! Even though I was also upset with Jodha for remaining silent and not defending herself when all that happened.  A promisse could be broken sometimes and more in such a circumstance!!

Now after seeing the man indeed worked his a***** out to find her and try to get her pardon (well, didn't liked all that crying and crying of Jalal also, he was an Emperor for God's sake!!) and after getting together seeing she being so stubborn and keep refusing to forgive him, seeing my Shahensha so heart broken I feel sad... One part of me says yeees, he deserves that (Hamida Banu 2 in action???) but another part of me wants badly that she forgives him and give him another chance.  Her speech to him (classic in Jo, no way she would miss a chance to provide one of those bhashan of hers to Jalal and us viewers) made me realize that a hurt woman must have pride and self respect also!! So even that I feel unhappy that they did not patch up again, I also feel happy that Jodha stand up for herself even though her heart must be in pieces, no matter how much she loves that man!!! So he still has to work his a***** out harder to gain that pardon from her!!

Hope this doesnt annoy anyone, is just my point of view on that serial I just love to the core!!  long hug  long hug

Hello, Giannita63, I love your point of view it is like you are in my thoughts.
 Bye

Woho, good yo know i'm not the only crazy one!!

Clap

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-20, 09:11

Again.................CVs viewers all seem to see and think only from Jodha's pov.

DearJodha Begum, izzat is not exclusive women's property. You have also questioned his integrity and character umpteen times earlier. Kindly remember your Stree Ke Liye Laalsa, dasi ko bhi nahin chodthe, moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh....maan bhang kiya hai...............nirankush shahenshah..................Mirza Haakim aapse achche hain..............He always forgave you, overlooked your accusations and forgot them easily. Just because he didn't run away to Mathura or Ajmer it doesn't mean that he wasn't hurt. And you never had the grace or humility to apologise on those occasions. 

And he didn't accuse you of adultery AFTER knowing that the guy in your hojra was your brother that you explained the bhai-behen prem pavithratha to him. He reacted in a way any man in his place would.............still in all his anger couldn't she eye read his hurt (but he ought to eye read you always), his pain......................what kind of love is yours? .....................only expects him to fulfil shaadi ke vachans. What vachan have you fulfilled? If you has saved his life risking hers, so has he in the tiger attack.

And what was that about pati being parameshwar and she having worshipped him always. Really? This was the greatest lie ever.
And.I was only trying to save your life..how???........................by giving up the harem post and then happily celebrating Kwaja sera's birthdays? What fibs!

I am quoting the words of another friend of mine.

Why can't a person who uses her intelligence in other's matters think why he reacted that way - because you have given him reason to do so...ANY human would react adversely if he caught their partner with someone else and you didn't utter a single word in explanation...if you had your reasons he had his...if your self respect is important, isn't his? 

Why is she expecting him to be an an antaryaami and understand half said, unsaid, and to-be-said words, bhaasha of the eyes etc etc when she couldn't even hear the 'basic' things he was/has been telling her...

Why is she letting him fend for himself, grovel on his feet, abandoning him amidst the crowds in a wounded stage? She wouldn't even leave Shareef like this if he apolgized to her, me thinks now...

Now, I genuinely think Jalal was right when he assumed Jodha never loved him...why do we assume Jodha loved him? Because she drank the poison? She did it to fulfil her duty (in her own words) and even Jiji Anga and Atgah Khan would do it to save their king if it came to it...

Where the CVs should show Jodha standing apart from the rest is 'sensing' his presence close by, missing him as a lover, reminiscing their times together, being confident of her love for him...but, she's not shown experiencing any of this...Then, as a viewer how am I to understand she is in love with the man and not just following her duty? I have no qualms about her leaving Agra and even not accepting to return to keep up her self respect...it's her other behaviour that's troubling me 

If she keeps bringing up how all Ben sacrifice went to waste and how her charitra was bhanged, then I can only say that it's his inherent magnanimity with her that he doesn't bring up the sacrifices he's done for her and the insults he's borne from her (except the Dhaka)

Like you, I too waited till about three days ago before I lost hope in this track... I was infuriated with HB from scene 1 of the revelation, but kept my reservations about Jo in check...my bubble's been burst now...

And HB was the limit yesterday. She is surely suffering from Alzheimers.

She forgot that she accused Jodha of adultery the first time and now calls Jalal gunehgaar. Earlier it was Jalal who stood by Jodha and proved her innocence. Nobody raised hell fof questioning her charitra during the fake pregnancy track. Didn't HB say that we say that yoyu fell off the stairs or drowned in the shaahi talaab at that time? (meaning that we'll kill you in ways that will look like an accident) and now Jalal has only asked her to leave and he is made to look like a sinner fit for hell fires. What kind of mother is HB?

She forgot that Jodha DID attempt suicide earlier and it was Ruqaiya's suggestion that helped Jalal save her then. Now when Ruqaiya suggests such a possibility, she screams at Ruqs saying Jodha wasn't kayar. Jodha wasn't a coward earlier either. It was Ruqaiya's what HB called 'giri hui soch' that saved Jodha the first time.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 11:17

My dear Sandhya
i was neither inspired nor inclined to reply to your latest post... really there are a hundred more floating around singing the same.....
but for the sake of the peace of my mind i will....

lets read your post shall we...?

The number of accusations that you have leveled against Jodha really made me laugh... you know... laughter at your single minded attempt to show Jodha as every bit of the villain that she is and jalal the wronged saint.... 

Maybe i'm sounding like an itch with a b.... well no...I AM behaving as one... so sue me...
i am done with the number of posts that either mercilessly bash Jalal or Jodha.... that question the extent of their love...that question whether jalal's love is deeper or jodha's...
it does nothing but ruin the enjoyment of the show for other viewers.... i'm fricking done and am going to vent here....

you have done a spectacular job showing the bad to the worse of Jodha and the ATROCITIES committed by her against Jalal..... well pot and kettle.... how easy its to forget all the wrong that HE has done to her ...the mental/physical torture, the PUBLIC insults, the humiliations.... both have have done the other wrong and i

i'm not going to sit down and list them for i can use my time better..... but i'm sure YOU would have showered proverbial flowers if you were in her place... 
oh you wouldn't ??
being a woman yourself you must know how we hate..... passionately and without any scruples.... atleast thats how i do....

I AM TAKING NEITHER JODHA'S SIDE NOR JALAL'S.... I NEVER DO...I CAN'T.... I LOVE THESE TWO CHARACTERS TO DISTRACTION AND CAN'T STAND WHEN EITHER ARE BASHED.....
maybe you thought my previous post was pro-jodha.... your opening sentence suggested so....
but all i talked about was the reasons as to why jodha was still refusing to come back to jalal and what jalal had to do to win back her love and trust....

this fracas.... is BOTH THEIR FAULT.... jodha's vachan and hesitancy to talk about the issue with her husband... and jalal's for not asking her point blank when she herself asked him to and suspecting her when she's given numerous proofs of her unwavering loyalty to him..... both have committed a blunder and are suffering as a result....

i'm not even going to comment on the inane sentence of yours of Jo drinking poison not because she loved him.... its pointless to argue when you've made up your mind so... but i would request you to see those episodes of ben track where jo was focused only on saving her husband's life and bore the brunt of all the insults and taunts thrown at her as long as she could protect her husband...
if thats not a woman in love...i don't know what is...

but please.. jo never said her ben sacrifice went to waste.... she didn't do it for accolades and your saying so makes this selfless act into something selfish and ugly ...

as for your comment on shareef... let me snort in astonishment... for you are determined to hate this woman no matter what.....
its sad..... and i pity it cos you won't ever be able to enjoy the show.....

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 13:07; edited 3 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-20, 11:25

Sandhya... long hug
i was all alone here on jalal 's side.. Now happy tat i got one more friend..

Ok back to the point..

i have to give applause for your comment yaar, i totally agree you..

See.. Jo has insulted jalal many times..but it was jalal who forgave her and stood by her.. its not easy for him to trust her.. How could we expect tat..

but whenever he has MU wit her., he apologises.. She had never done tat.,
i would be happy if jalal returns back to Agra rather than following her..

As Ruks, said, he could have find her through soldiers and could have met directly. But he left himself, when will she understand his pain too.. She is totally selfish who cares abt her feelings alone..

I need some one to explain her tat she was responsible for her current situation.. When she denies to expose the truth to jalal it means she dint trust, then where is the point for her love.. Whomsoever will have the same doubt Wat jalal had.. Everyone should note tat jalal dint believe MA 's words blindly.. So Wat does Jo expect.. She wont tel the truth, but the king should be ashamed before everyone when the news leaks as the queen met some one in late night.. Buthe has to bear all insults and stand by her.. Isnt tat so stupid to expect a responsible man to do so.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-20, 12:51

Candy
She told Jalal lies twice even before Sujamal made her vachan bound............

First was when she met him at the temple.............
Second was when she got the message from Sujamal asking her to meet him at night. At that time she did not know that his life was in danger. Why did she not have the implicit trust in him that she expects from him now? Did she not place her brother above her husband and the king?

And when he began to flare at her, even before he commented on najayaz rishta, why was she dumb? Again she placed the vachan to Suja above her wedding vachan...............and she wants him to stick to her wedding vachans!

And the gall of the girl to say that she pooja-s him. Dhakka dena=puja, skll ka aarop = puja, pati se sirf demands karna = puja, this is new definition of pati puja.

She accuses that he couldn't read her eyes. Did she read his eyes before  he shouted at her, when he cajoled her, literally requested her to come out with the truth!

And now she chooses to overlook all her faults in the affair, all her past shortcomings and shift the blame entirely on Jalal.

Really Candy, this Jalal as created by the JA creative is one of the finest characters I have ever read/seen .............a person with depth, sensitivity, understanding, liberal outlooks, extreme humility and willingness to correct himself when he is wrong even if he is the unquestioned Monarch of the era. And this Jodha......................a nightmare in the name of feminism. She was lovely in the first 80 episodes and then in ben tracka nd as Kajiri...................other times just a blinkered, shallow, insensitive small town girl who can think of nothing but her feelings and what she thinks is right.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 13:03

updated on pg 4

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 13:18

sandhya wrote:Candy

Second was when she got the message from Sujamal asking her to meet him at night. At that time she did not know that his life was in danger. Why did she not have the implicit trust in him that she expects from him now? Did she not place her brother above her husband and the king?

And when he began to flare at her, even before he commented on najayaz rishta, why was she dumb? Again she placed the vachan to Suja above her wedding vachan...............and she wants him to stick to her wedding vachans!

And the gall of the girl to say that she pooja-s him. Dhakka dena=puja, skll ka aarop = puja, pati se sirf demands karna = puja, this is new definition of pati puja.

She accuses that he couldn't read her eyes. Did she read his eyes before  he shouted at her, when he cajoled her, literally requested her to come out with the truth!

And now she chooses to overlook all her faults in the affair, all her past shortcomings and shift the blame entirely on Jalal.

Really Candy, this Jalal as created by the JA creative is one of the finest characters I have ever read/seen .............a person with depth, sensitivity, understanding, liberal outlooks, extreme humility and willingness to correct himself when he is wrong even if he is the unquestioned Monarch of the era. And this Jodha......................a nightmare in the name of feminism. She was lovely in the first 80 episodes and then in ben tracka nd as Kajiri...................other times just a blinkered, shallow, insensitive small town girl who can think of nothing but her feelings and what she thinks is right.
if i may...
let me point out that these traits are shared by both jodha and jalal.... hence the connection they feel towards the other... same mindset and all...kindred spirits
for jalal....it equals to his depth, sensitivity, understanding etc
but for jo.....it becomes a nightmare in the the name of feminism.....a blinkered, shallow. insensitive girl ?

its all about having sensitivity and empathy for a character...  It is the way a particular character is looked at, with hatred and eager to find fault with every action....  If the same character is looked at differently then every action seems so logical  hmm??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-20, 14:16

Jiggy wrote:

if i may...
let me point out that these traits are shared by both jodha and jalal.... hence the connection they feel towards the other... same mindset and all...kindred spirits
but for jo.....it becomes a nightmare in the the name of feminism.....a blinkered, shallow. insensitive girl ?

its all about having sensitivity and empathy for a character...  It is the way a particular character is looked at, with hatred and eager to find fault with every action....  If the same character is looked at differently then every action seems so logical  hmm??
Not at all Jiggy..................the difference is the ability of Jalal to accept his faults, to say sorry and thankyou, to look at things from the other person's point of view, to try to understand the other person..................................that distinguishes him. I have never seen these traits in Jo's character sketch in the serial.

Her quitting Agra or refusing to go back or her outburst is not wrong. But the reasons she gives is. Failed to read eyes....................vivah vachans.................I worship my pati...................seems out of place completely, as she has never read his eyes so far.........never worshipped him......and never fulfilled all her vivah vachans herself.

I am sorry. I never saw her apologise for her Stree ke liye laalsa accusation. Wasn't that a cheap thing to say after the guy has nearly confessed his love for you and after he has never crossed the line wrt her?
I never saw her apologise for her comment on 'wanting a daasi' when  all he was doing was trying to find out the truth and protect her name and honour. Isn't that an insult to his integrity. Do men have no moral principles?

@ green bold : Why should a character be hated till it presented in a way that invites irk? I don't see logic from any angle. Please correct me if I am wrong.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-20, 14:36

Jiggy .. Read your post..in Ben track, we have to understand the pain Jo went through for saving jalal isnt.. Then Wat abt those mental sickness jalal suffered during this suja track..

Jo drank poison at the nick time to save jalal, for she had no one to trust her then.. She did it out of all those tensions she had suffered through..

Hmmm ., so jalal, who is the king is more debted to reply everyone, when some mishap happens in palace cos a new guy.. And he comes to know Jo knew him.. He asks, she refuses to tel.. So Wat can we expect- . Jalal to kneel down and ask pls Jo tel who is him??

This is Wat we need.. He showed his anger the way he can. The out come of trauma he too had..

just imagine, if suja was not in Jo hojra Wat would have jalal done.. He would have asked isnt..

After all.. If jalal did all Wat he did on tat night, without enquiring her, then i too would have supported Jo, but not.. A person who have never trusted anyone, started to trust his wife, and at tat moment he realises his wife is not trusting him to reveal a secret, so Wat would be his feel.,
his actions to Jo was the out come of al those things...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-20, 14:38

Candy
i think i am forgeting but can u please tell me that when jo insulted ja...tell me..mujhe yaad nahi aa raha hai

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-20, 14:40

Jenny.. Read sandhya' s post in previous page and this page . She had mentioned.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-20, 15:00

Guys sorry for entering in your discusion
That pregnancy track...when jo insulted ja...there was mu between both of them...on one side ja was thinking that jo made nazayej rishta and jo was thinking that...ja lied to her about that night...so both of them was not wrong at all...situations were wrong...
that time ja also insulted jo by saying that nazayej rishta and all and now repeated the same thing again...

But ja has insulted jo more...
and aisa nahi hai ki jo sorry nahi bolti...ye arop galat hai...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 15:09

sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

if i may...

Not at all Jiggy..................the difference is the ability of Jalal to accept his faults, to say sorry and thank you, to look at things from the other person's point of view, to try to understand the other person..................................that distinguishes him. I have never seen these traits in Jo's character sketch in the serial.
not wanting to sound rude....but have you tried to...
she thanked him when he gave a fort to save sukanya's marriage, she thanked him when he saved her religion,she thanked him for trusting her, she thanked him for tasneem's justice, she thanked him for releasing BB etc
she apologised to MA during the holi fracas, apologised to HB for suicide attempt, apologised (if indirectly) for suspecting jalal during fake pregnancy, for dhakka, for sujamal MU...
SHE ACCEPTED THAT THE TIGER ATTACK ON JALAL WAS HER FAULT, when it could have been so easy to lie she told the truth and bore ruks slaps and the mughal fury.....
she was the one who displayed genuine happiness on hearing news of ruk's pregnancy, she was the one who helped jalal connect with his praja, she forgave jalal and everyone else for the public insults and humiliation she had to suffer during ben track, she was the one who respected HB with the decision to change her religion, she was the one who went against her ameri family twice and stood by her mughal family as a mughal begum, she was the one who helped jalal save his marriage with ruks, she is the one rahim calls chhoti ammijaan. she helped jalal discover his heart...
so how can you accuse her of being selfish, shallow and blinkered..... how ?
i don't see it....

Her quitting Agra or refusing to go back or her outburst is not wrong. But the reasons she gives is. Failed to read eyes....................vivah vachans.................I worship my pati...................seems out of place completely, as she has never read his eyes so far.........never worshipped him......and never fulfilled all her vivah vachans herself.
she has fulfilled her vachans... even grudgingly in the beginning....or does vivah vachan means consummating the marriage only...??
she has been loyal to him.... has been loyal to his family and loved them as her own.... HB, salima, Rahim...
she has put his life before hers....."aap se mera saubhaagya" ring any bells... (tiger track being a honest mistake...you have to admit it was)
she has behaved like a mughal begum and stoof by her mughal family, even against her ameri family.... hell...she vouched for BB who conspired against her....
although there has been no respect b/w the two in the privacy of their rooms, she has respectd him in public....  don't you remember the number of times she has rebuked the common men who spoke ill of jalal....
she has tried to connect jalal with his praja, to increase his honour as a king.... increase the pride and honour of her pati..... surely even you can't be that selectively blind to all this...

I am sorry. I never saw her apologise for her Stree ke liye laalsa accusation. Wasn't that a cheap thing to say after the guy has nearly confessed his love for you and after he has never crossed the line wrt her?
I never saw her apologise for her comment on 'wanting a daasi' when  all he was doing was trying to find out the truth and protect her name and honour. Isn't that an insult to his integrity. Do men have no moral principles?
If a man, who so far has claimed to hate me...and only recently has come to admit to a friendship of sorts between us, comes to my room smack drunk, babbling and being touchy feely.... i wouldn't call it love.... 
and how was she supposed to know that he was trying to find the truth to protect her name and honour....
for all intents and purposes... she only knew that he has taken advantage of her unconscious state and then questioned her fidelity and integrity because he could.... do you think that she could then ever imagine him as a champion of her honour and integrity....
please do explain YOUR logic...

@ green bold : Why should a character be hated till it presented in a way that invites irk? I don't see logic from any angle. Please correct me if I am wrong.
all that i've written so far should show you the logic you desire.... question is...do you see it....??
my replies in blue...
P.S. for my previous post....apologies if i sounded harsh.... i was just fed up of negative comments and unnecessary bashing spread across IF..... spoiled my mood something rotten....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-20, 15:16

Jiggy wrote:My dear Sandhya
i was neither inspired nor inclined to reply to your latest post... really there are a hundred more floating around singing the same.....

The number of accusations that you have leveled against Jodha really made me laugh... you know... laughter at your single minded attempt to show Jodha as every bit of the villain that she is and jalal the wronged saint.... 

Maybe i'm sounding like an itch with a b.... well no...I AM behaving as one... so sue me...
i am done with the number of posts that either mercilessly bash Jalal or Jodha.... that question the extent of their love...that question whether jalal's love is deeper or jodha's...
it does nothing but ruin the enjoyment of the show for other viewers.... i'm fricking done and am going to vent here....

you have done a spectacular job showing the bad to the worse of Jodha and the ATROCITIES committed by her against Jalal..... well pot and kettle.... how easy its to forget all the wrong that HE has done to her ...the mental/physical torture, the PUBLIC insults, the humiliations.... both have have done the other wrong and i

i'm not going to sit down and list them for i can use my time better..... but i'm sure YOU would have showered proverbial flowers if you were in her place... 
oh you wouldn't ??
being a woman yourself you must know how we hate..... passionately and without any scruples.... atleast thats how i do....

I AM TAKING NEITHER JODHA'S SIDE NOR JALAL'S.... I NEVER DO...I CAN'T.... I LOVE THESE TWO CHARACTERS TO DISTRACTION AND CAN'T STAND WHEN EITHER ARE BASHED.....
maybe you thought my previous post was pro-jodha.... your opening sentence suggested so....
but all i talked about was the reasons as to why jodha was still refusing to come back to jalal and what jalal had to do to win back her love and trust....

this fracas.... is BOTH THEIR FAULT.... jodha's vachan and hesitancy to talk about the issue with her husband... and jalal's for not asking her point blank when she herself asked him to and suspecting her when she's given numerous proofs of her unwavering loyalty to him..... both have committed a blunder and are suffering as a result....

i'm not even going to comment on the inane sentence of yours of Jo drinking poison not because she loved him.... its pointless to argue when you've made up your mind so... but i would request you to see those episodes of ben track where jo was focused only on saving her husband's life and bore the brunt of all the insults and taunts thrown at her as long as she could protect her husband...

but please.. jo never said her ben sacrifice went to waste.... she didn't do it for accolades and your saying so makes this selfless act into something selfish and ugly ...

as for your comment on shareef... let me snort in astonishment... for you are determined to hate this woman no matter what.....
Dear Jiggy

Just read this unres post of yours.

I don't deny that both Jalal and Jodha have been at fault at different occasions. I am enumerating her faults not because I hate her, but because her faults have never been mentioned even in the passing but simply discounted in the serial and outside. I only say that why should Jalal be branded as the sinner always and expected to pacify her and woo her.

You have said that she has given numerous proofs for unwavering loyalty. I have seen none except vishpan. Nothing else actually was for him.  Even here she didn't trust him even before Sujamal's vachans came into action. Why didn't she have that unwavering trust in him and inform him about Suja's letter asking her to come to the temple at night, the unwavering trust that she expects from him.

As for sacrificing one's life............even MA risked her life to save Jalal. Does that mean that she has unflinching love for him? That is the reason he trusts her blindly AND she hasn't given room for him to doubt. Jalal did not doubt Jodha initially either. It was after she herself gave room for suspicion that he burst out. If Maham too behaves suspiciously Jalal will not spare her either.

Had both the characters been praised for their goodness and censured for their faults, I would have appreciated both with equal fervour. But as Jo is only praised and Jalal is mostly criticised by Jo, I feel the strong imbalance in the show. Hence the tendency to favour one against the other.

You have stated yourself that both have committed a blunder and are suffering as a result....Then how does what he has done amount to gunah-e-azeem and hers nothing.  I have nothing against her refusing to go back to Agra or her angry outburst..................they were natural......but the reasons she stated were not.

As a woman I can also not tolerate nonsense...........but I always try to see things from the other person's pov before I get judgemental.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 15:29

candy wrote:Jiggy .. Read your post..in Ben track, we have to understand the pain Jo went through for saving jalal isnt.. Then Wat abt those mental sickness jalal suffered during this suja track..
The mental sickness that he could avoid by being frank with her and asking her point blank when she gave him so many openings to do so
instead... he felt that if he asked her she would be upset by his accusations
just as easily you said she should have told him when he was interrogating her he could have easily asked her who she was seeing in the dead of the night...... nothing to get upset about here...and THEN Jo would  have been completely at fault
As i have been saying....both are at fault.....and both have to solve it.....

Jo drank poison at the nick time to save jalal, for she had no one to trust her then.. She did it out of all those tensions she had suffered through..
Nonsense.... she's had tension from the agra paagalkhana before.....she didn't drink poison to save herself or anyone else... son't try to turn this selfless act of hers into something selfish please

Hmmm ., so jalal, who is the king is more debted to reply everyone, when some mishap happens in palace cos a new guy.. And he comes to know Jo knew him..   He asks, she refuses to tel.. So Wat can we expect- . Jalal to kneel down and ask pls Jo tel who is him??

This is Wat we need.. He showed his anger the way he can. The out come of trauma he too had..

just imagine, if suja was not in Jo hojra Wat would have jalal done.. He would have asked isnt..

After all.. If jalal did all Wat he did on tat night, without enquiring her, then i too would have supported Jo, but not.. A person who have never trusted anyone, started to trust his wife, and at tat moment he realises his wife is not trusting him to reveal a secret, so Wat would be his feel.,
his actions to Jo was the out come of al those things...  
Jalal's biggest weakness is his temper....combine it with his love for Jo...he gets these knee-jerk reaction whenever she's in the picture.....
she upsets his balance and control....his emotions are always extreme whenever she's concerned....
on that night, the same thing happened..... you cannot completely blame jo...she was trying to clarify him about the mohabbat question he asked...in the end...when she felt things were too out of control she was ready to give up her vachan to save her marriage...
circumstances were not in the favor of these two and look at what it has brought them to
but this is a beautiful phase in their life.... this track, which i'm enjoying, will improve everything for the best.... jalal will learn that love will not heal all if he disrespects her....jo will learn that running away from problems will not help her....she has to help her husband so that he can help her heal..... 
This is an important ride in their lives and i'm determined to enjoy it riding shotgun......
my replies in blue (and green)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-20, 15:44

Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

if i may...

Not at all Jiggy..................the difference is the ability of Jalal to accept his faults, to say sorry and thank you, to look at things from the other person's point of view, to try to understand the other person..................................that distinguishes him. I have never seen these traits in Jo's character sketch in the serial.
she thanked him when he gave a fort to save sukanya's marriage,When was that? 
she thanked him when he saved her religion, I remember she said you think that I will thank you but I will not forgive you for the other breach of trust (thunderstorm night)
she thanked him for trusting her, she thanked him for tasneem's justice, she thanked him for releasing BB etc
she apologised to MA during the holi fracas, apologised to HB for suicide attempt, (never to Jalal whenever she was wrong) apologised (if indirectly) for suspecting jalal during fake pregnancy, for dhakka,(Now, now this never happened.......) for sujamal MU... (this also never happened)
SHE ACCEPTED THAT THE TIGER ATTACK ON JALAL WAS HER FAULT, when it could have been so easy to lie she told the truth and bore ruks slaps and the mughal fury..... (Again not to Jalal..............)
she was the one who displayed genuine happiness on hearing news of ruk's pregnancy, (loved her there)she was the one who helped jalal connect with his praja, she forgave jalal and everyone else for the public insults and humiliation she had to suffer during ben track , she was the one who respected HB with the decision to change her religion,(HB has always been her cheerleader , nothing special here) she was the one who went against her ameri family twice and stood by her mughal family as a mughal begum,(the concession that the Mughal family showed her in this instance was much more than what she showed them)   she is with her family (the first time was to trick Jalal) she was the one who helped jalal save his marriage with ruks,(that entire track was an illogical fib.) she is the one rahim calls chhoti ammijaan. she helped jalal discover his heart...(sorry, Jalal always had a heart, she has only made him admit to it. You could never call him heartless. There is always reasoning behind his actions)
i don't see it....

she has fulfilled her vachans... even grudgingly in the beginning....or does vivah vachan means consummating the marriage only...??

Respect?
she has been loyal to him.... has been loyal to his family and loved them as her own.... HB, salima, Rahim... (You will love your cheerleaders. Won't you)
she has put his life before hers....."aap se mera saubhaagya" ring any bells... (tiger track being a honest mistake...you have to admit it was)
she has behaved like a mughal begum and stoof by her mughal family, even against her ameri family.... hell...she vouched for BB who conspired against her....
although there has been no respect b/w the two in the privacy of their rooms, she has respectd him in public....  don't you remember the number of times she has rebuked the common men who spoke ill of jalal....(how does that justify her private insults)
she has tried to connect jalal with his praja, to increase his honour as a king. (though the track was unbelievable, the essence was appreciation worthy)... increase the pride and honour of her pati..... surely even you can't be that selectively blind to all this...

If a man, who so far has claimed to hate me...and only recently has come to admit to a friendship of sorts between us, comes to my room smack drunk, babbling and being touchy feely.... i wouldn't call it love.... 
and how was she supposed to know that he was trying to find the truth to protect her name and honour....
for all intents and purposes... she only knew that he has taken advantage of her unconscious state and then questioned her fidelity and integrity because he could.... do you think that she could then ever imagine him as a champion of her honour and integrity....

If you find her justified there, fine. But kindly explain
When you see your wife sneak out in the night to meet a strange man and tells you lies on being prompted, requested, repeatedly and you find him dressed as an eunuch in your harem, and then in her rooms...............what would any man in his place have done? Worse surely..................how would Suryabhaan have reacted. Killed her on the spot perhaps.

Why were her accusations that you claim were natural not censured even by him, while his accusations in a fit of anger in a similar situation considered gunah-e-azeem and he made to run behind her like mad and she still criticise him without for once thinking that she too had a hand in the misunderstanding. This is the basic difference in their characterisations...........while he understands her pov on contemplation if not at the spur of the moment and chooses to ignore her faults............................she never tries to view things from his pov, even after thinking over...................

all that i've written so far should show you the logic you desire.... question is...do you see it....??
my replies in blue...
P.S. for my previous post....apologies if i sounded harsh.... i was just fed up of negative comments and unnecessary bashing spread across IF..... spoiled my mood something rotten....

Jiggy, no need for apologies.............this is not negativity, these are just alternate views............btw if I may ask who are you in IF?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 16:01

sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:My dear Sandhya

oh you wouldn't ??

Dear Jiggy

Just read this unres post of yours.

I don't deny that both Jalal and Jodha have been at fault at different occasions. I am enumerating her faults not because I hate her, but because her faults have never been mentioned even in the passing but simply discounted in the serial and outside. I only say that why should Jalal be branded as the sinner always and expected to pacify her and woo her.
love, no one is branding jalal as a sinner...well maybe except for HB....and jalal himself
Jo herself doesn't hold him wrong... she herself admitted to her mistake after the outburst from jalal

You have said that she has given numerous proofs for unwavering loyalty. I have seen none except vishpan. Nothing else actually was for him.  Even here she didn't trust him even before Sujamal's vachans came into action. Why didn't she have that unwavering trust in him and inform him about Suja's letter asking her to come to the temple at night, the unwavering trust that she expects from him.
Because she knows how jalal is.... he would have ordered Suja to be killed before he asked the when and how....
I guess nothing less than a list will satisfy... but i don't have the patience for that....
 ROFL 

As for sacrificing one's life............even MA risked her life to save Jalal. Does that mean that she has unflinching love for him? That is the reason he trusts her blindly AND she hasn't given room for him to doubt. Jalal did not doubt Jodha initially either. It was after she herself gave room for suspicion that he burst out. If Maham too behaves suspiciously Jalal will not spare her either.
Jalal has BLIND trust in MA....blind...if thats the reason why not Jo....
when he saw the proof that she killed his child.... he was in deep despair...
but did you see how easily he accepted that a doppelganger of his badi ammi was the culprit... co ques as to why, and how a fake MA was roaming, why a fake MA tried to kill his child..... no...
anyhoo....i don't even want to discuss MA... i am convinced she's an alien from another planet...what with her 64 teeth and 36 ears and eyes.....

Had both the characters been praised for their goodness and censured for their faults, I would have appreciated both with equal fervour. But as Jo is only praised and Jalal is mostly criticised by Jo, I feel the strong imbalance in the show. Hence the tendency to favour one against the other.

You have stated yourself that both have committed a blunder and are suffering as a result....Then how does what he has done amount to gunah-e-azeem and hers nothing.  I have nothing against her refusing to go back to Agra or her angry outburst..................they were natural......but the reasons she stated were not.

As a woman I can also not tolerate nonsense...........but I always try to see things from the other person's pov before I get judgemental.
blue blue blue......   hpee 
i would have commented on your last few paras but i've gotta go now...
promise will be back to reply...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-20, 16:06

Jiggy..i have just told the situation Wat Jo felt in tat poison track... And Wat was non sense there.. ! I dint get..

Tats the fact.. If she had someone to trust her in Ben track , she would have proved tat its poison.. She had no chance to save her husband other than putting her life in danger.. So this is Wat i told..

where i made a senseless comment.. You called to be non sense.

And yes.. Both have done fault.. Both have to solve it.. Jalal is tryin his best, so will Jo also do in future??

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 16:11

damn... sorry candy... i did not mean to be rude if you were hurt... sorry...
i thought you meant that jo drank the poison cos she could not take the tension anymore...
yahan pe bhi MU ho gayi... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-20, 16:14

Ye mu isiliye hua
becuase u r discusing about MUs Wink

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-20, 16:17

Guru maata.. Sorry mat kaho... I just wanna know Wat was actually wrong in tat point.. Tats Wat i asked..

Waise.. Sorry is a precious word yaar.. Dont use it frequently. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 17:23

@candy
i said so cos i thought i hurt you...u know... i didn't want to lose your friendship and all..
aack...ok ok... somebody switch off this melodrama button in me now...
i'm typing from my cell... isliye could't reply to sandhya's post... mera laptop mere bhai ne hathiya liya hai...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-20, 18:11

Hello My Dear Friends,

One of the reasons I signed up at Dhwani forum for JA after going through many forums on the net is the positive criticism of all characters within the Soap. The fun we put into it and make it meaningful even when the CV's miss the mark or fail to meet our expectation.

I hope we don't loose our charm that marks here unique.

We should also not forget that though the foundation of the Soap JA has historical facts it is just another Soap the CV's team have made with their own perspectives.

Lets us be patient and enjoy  the process they are putting all the Characters through in order to bring alive 500 years ago history alive to the viewer. 

I want to think that the CV's team are aware of the positive and negative sides they have created for both lead characters and they have in mind an end point for them to reach.

I love and enjoy reading all the point of view put across by each and every one and I will not be surprise if the entire team of JA including the CV's read our views too and laugh it off.

LOTS OF HUGS TO ALL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 23:59

sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
if i may...

she thanked him when he gave a fort to save sukanya's marriage,When was that? 
she didn't...??then why do i remember her doing so......?? i'll have to go watch again....
she thanked him when he saved her religion, I remember she said you think that I will thank you but I will not forgive you for the other breach of trust (thunderstorm night) 
then what was that lunch/dinner thing she prepared for him as a sign of her gratitude...??
she thanked him for trusting her, she thanked him for tasneem's justice, she thanked him for releasing BB etc
she apologised to MA during the holi fracas, apologised to HB for suicide attempt, (never to Jalal whenever she was wrong
he was the reason she attempted suicide on the first place... never mind that though....
apologised (if indirectly) for suspecting jalal during fake pregnancy, for dhakka,(Now, now this never happened.......)
after dhakka night, when she was talking to kanha and that night when he fell into a drunken stupor in her room ( i realise i'm using my "indirectly" a little too liberally...oh well)
 for sujamal MU... (this also never happened
indirectly again  ROFL when she was talking to herself and in the letter to him....
SHE ACCEPTED THAT THE TIGER ATTACK ON JALAL WAS HER FAULT, when it could have been so easy to lie she told the truth and bore ruks slaps and the mughal fury..... (Again not to Jalal..............)
well..he was unconscious half the time....and the other half she hated him but did send him fruits via rahim which she knew he would like, a sort of a cease-fire... ROFL 
my point being that she was ready to take on the wrath of the entire kingdom for her mistake, she admitted her mistake when it could have been so easy and so tempting to lie....
so don't say that she can't say sorry.... she can..and she does... 

she was the one who displayed genuine happiness on hearing news of ruk's pregnancy, (loved her there)she was the one who helped jalal connect with his praja, she forgave jalal and everyone else for the public insults and humiliation she had to suffer during ben track , she was the one who respected HB with the decision to change her religion,(HB has always been her cheerleader , nothing special here)
then in that context, my mother, my father, my entire family down to my kid nephews are my cheerleader...eh?  how can you say nothing special here... so Jo supposed to shower her affections on whom? Maham....??  HB is like a second mother to Jo... who scolds her as well as praises her... whats wrong here.....? We can't take this relationship for granted....

she was the one who went against her ameri family twice and stood by her mughal family as a mughal begum,(the concession that the Mughal family showed her in this instance was much more than what she showed them
as were the insults, constant put downs and the problems thrown at her... hmm??
   she is with her family (the first time was to trick Jalal) she was the one who helped jalal save his marriage with ruks,(that entire track was an illogical fib.)
yes... so lets conveniently ignore her good intentions and support towards Jalal......hmm??
 she is the one rahim calls chhoti ammijaan. she helped jalal discover his heart...(sorry, Jalal always had a heart, she has only made him admit to it. You could never call him heartless. There is always reasoning behind his actions) 
i never once called jalal heartless.... i said she helped him discover his heart...you discover something that already is there... i never said she helped him form or invent a heart..... 
i don't see it....

Respect? 
oh like she got that in tons from him....
she has been loyal to him.... has been loyal to his family and loved them as her own.... HB, salima, Rahim... (You will love your cheerleaders. Won't you
now thats just being petty...raelly....rahim too...??? maybe I should give my mum pom-pons eh...? my exams are coming up anyways.... might as well.....
although there has been no respect b/w the two in the privacy of their rooms, she has respectd him in public....  don't you remember the number of times she has rebuked the common men who spoke ill of jalal....(how does that justify her private insults)
then how does that justify jalal's private and PUBLIC insults...??? they hated each other ... he declared her to be a mere trophy, a spoils of war for him... let her have some self respect if it was ok for him...

she has tried to connect jalal with his praja, to increase his honour as a king. (though the track was unbelievable, the essence was appreciation worthy)... increase the pride and honour of her pati..... surely even you can't be that selectively blind to all this...

If you find her justified there, fine. But kindly explain
When you see your wife sneak out in the night to meet a strange man and tells you lies on being prompted, requested, repeatedly and you find him dressed as an eunuch in your harem, and then in her rooms...............what would any man in his place have done? Worse surely..................how would Suryabhaan have reacted. Killed her on the spot perhaps.
Jalal did not prompt, request Jo about her night excursions till his outburst.....
you ask how a man would have respinded in such a situation... well... for starters he would have asked her the first time he saw her go out....
CV's for the sake of a seperation track showed jalal unable to ask her even when she gave enough openings for him to do so.... i'll just call this track illogical and selectively ignore both their mistakes...hmm??

Why were her accusations that you claim were natural not censured even by him, while his accusations in a fit of anger in a similar situation considered gunah-e-azeem and he made to run behind her like mad and she still criticise him without for once thinking that she too had a hand in the misunderstanding. This is the basic difference in their characterisations...........while he understands her pov on contemplation if not at the spur of the moment and chooses to ignore her faults............................she never tries to view things from his pov, even after thinking over...................you 
what accusations of her have i claimed natural.... where have i mentioned any accusation....
and i've never called jalal's fit of anger gunah-e-azeem.... jalal himself claimed it to be so....
As for Jo understanding his POV...she did so the same night when she had that self-talk.... when she had hopes that they could still solve this if he gave her a chance to calmly talk to him.... when things had spiraled out of control she was ready to break her vow...
She's suffering through a heartbreak and doesn't want to suffer through it again... hence the running away... she knows its very difficult for her to live without him... but she also knows that can't live through another heartbreak...
Jalal, on the other hand knows he cannot, in fact will not live without her... he has to assure her of his trust and love for her.... this will also be a way for him to teach her that running away wont solve problems, as she will teach him that love cannot heal all....

my replies in blue...

Jiggy, no need for apologies.............this is not negativity, these are just alternate views............btw if I may ask who are you in IF?
i understand and respect your alternate views sandhya... but it feels like negativity to me when negative adjectives are used to belittle someone and the extent of someone's love, or its existence even is questioned... love cannot be compared or measured...not all people are same... not all have the same way of expressing their love... 

As for IF....mostly i'm a silent reader... but seeing the scenario nowadays i generally avoid most posts and stick to some postive posts...
my id is ThorinMcBroody if you wish to know though....

and if there is any ill will between us owing to this debate, i hope this hug dispels some of it...  long hug ...i like it cos its got long arms.... ROFL 
my green.......weeee.....

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-21, 00:01; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 23:59

Nanayaa623 wrote:Hello My Dear Friends,

One of the reasons I signed up at Dhwani forum for JA after going through many forums on the net is the positive criticism of all characters within the Soap. The fun we put into it and make it meaningful even when the CV's miss the mark or fail to meet our expectation.

I hope we don't loose our charm that marks here unique.

We should also not forget that though the foundation of the Soap JA has historical facts it is just another Soap the CV's team have made with their own perspectives.

Lets us be patient and enjoy  the process they are putting all the Characters through in order to bring alive 500 years ago history alive to the viewer. 

I want to think that the CV's team are aware of the positive and negative sides they have created for both lead characters and they have in mind an end point for them to reach.

I love and enjoy reading all the point of view put across by each and every one and I will not be surprise if the entire team of JA including the CV's read our views too and laugh it off.

LOTS OF HUGS TO ALL
nanayaaa....let me kiss your hands.... 
positive post dear, love you for this..... long hug 
yeah... even i think the CV's would laugh their heads off while reading our debates, as well as rubbing their evil hands in evil glee chuckling over the evil fact that how evilly they've taken us in.....
evil..... Bang  Bang  Bang

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum